Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PS Plus or XB Game pass or other?, which one better in Malaysia?

views

TSmystvearn
post Aug 22 2022, 10:37 AM, updated 2y ago

6,511 posts

Curious to know which service is better in Malaysia? I have unifi 100 mb, so I think latency is not an issue.
awol
post Aug 22 2022, 10:44 AM

On my way
623 posts

may i know better in which area?
as both service usable here, hard to said which is better than the other.
with 100mbps, online gaming should not be a problem.
TSmystvearn
post Aug 22 2022, 10:54 AM

6,511 posts

QUOTE(awol @ Aug 22 2022, 10:44 AM)
may i know better in which area?
as both service usable here, hard to said which is better than the other.
with 100mbps, online gaming should not be a problem.
Kota Bharu
awol
post Aug 22 2022, 11:03 AM

On my way
623 posts

QUOTE(mystvearn @ Aug 22 2022, 10:54 AM)
Kota Bharu
i mean, ps plus and/or xb game pass service better in which aspect?
game they offer?
price?
if you have any preference on this that will make you decide.
TSmystvearn
post Aug 22 2022, 11:05 AM

6,511 posts

QUOTE(awol @ Aug 22 2022, 11:03 AM)
i mean, ps plus and/or xb game pass service better in which aspect?
game they offer?
price?
if you have any preference on this that will make you decide.
TBH, I like multiplayer local co-op casual games rather than long intensive games where I need to put time in it.
awol
post Aug 22 2022, 11:10 AM

On my way
623 posts

QUOTE(mystvearn @ Aug 22 2022, 11:05 AM)
TBH, I like multiplayer local co-op casual games rather than long intensive games where I need to put time in it.
i think both service offer almost the same experience.
i personally using game pass ultimate, so it not gonna be fair to PSPlus user if i said GPU is better.
maybe its better if you made comparison on both and then decide.
TSmystvearn
post Aug 22 2022, 11:13 AM

6,511 posts

QUOTE(awol @ Aug 22 2022, 11:10 AM)
i think both service offer almost the same experience.
i personally using game pass ultimate, so it not gonna be fair to PSPlus user if i said GPU is better.
maybe its better if you made comparison on both and then decide.
I see. I don't mind graphics. I would rather play ice climber with my wife/kids than something which can't be enjoyed together. biggrin.gif
awol
post Aug 22 2022, 11:16 AM

On my way
623 posts

QUOTE(mystvearn @ Aug 22 2022, 11:13 AM)
I see. I don't mind graphics. I would rather play ice climber with my wife/kids than something which can't be enjoyed together.  biggrin.gif
then i would like to suggest you getting xbox series with game pass ultimate and install retroarch.
you will have so much title that you did not have enough time to play them all tongue.gif
TSmystvearn
post Aug 22 2022, 12:08 PM

6,511 posts

QUOTE(awol @ Aug 22 2022, 11:16 AM)
then i would like to suggest you getting xbox series with game pass ultimate and install retroarch.
you will have so much title that you did not have enough time to play them all  tongue.gif
I did try retroarch to see what the fuss is about on my spare phone with usb C 3.1. Also tried two xbox 360 wired controllers via 7in1 usb C hub which powers the phone and give me three additional usb ports-hooked to a TV. I can understand why people do it. It is too easy to pirate and enjoy games. I am now at a stage where I can afford and will pay for games (and paid for previous games which I can find which I pirated previously). Unless nintendo provides a method of purchasing/paying for the game, I would skip this for now. Not being altruistic an all, but I would like to thank/support the developers.
awol
post Aug 22 2022, 01:28 PM

On my way
623 posts

QUOTE(mystvearn @ Aug 22 2022, 12:08 PM)
I did try retroarch to see what the fuss is about on my spare phone with usb C 3.1. Also tried two xbox 360 wired controllers via 7in1 usb C hub which powers the phone and give me three additional usb ports-hooked to a TV. I can understand why people do it. It is too easy to pirate and enjoy games. I am now at a stage where I can afford and will pay for games (and paid for previous games which I can find which I pirated previously). Unless nintendo provides a method of purchasing/paying for the game, I would skip this for now. Not being altruistic an all, but I would like to thank/support the developers.
from what i've read, nintendo does not support (yet) all their backlog in switch.
and even if they will, previous store purchase will not bring forward, need to rebuy.

retroarch is just additional. game within xbox itself (gamepass) already a lot to be enjoy.
TSmystvearn
post Aug 22 2022, 07:28 PM

6,511 posts

QUOTE(awol @ Aug 22 2022, 01:28 PM)
from what i've read, nintendo does not support (yet) all their backlog in switch.
and even if they will, previous store purchase will not bring forward, need to rebuy.

retroarch is just additional. game within xbox itself (gamepass) already a lot to be enjoy.
Thanks. Game pass it is

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:04 AM