Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Love GF due to waifu material

views

TSkesvani
post Aug 15 2022, 09:14 PM, updated 2y ago

On my way
673 posts

Not sure morally correct or not. I feel like i love my GF because she tick all the waifu material. Sex any time can. Saturday come for weekend stay over but still have to housekeeping my house although feel abit guilty but she seem love to do the chore for me and i some how enjoy it as weekend i dont have to worry about chores. Even wedding cake and wedding dress both also she help sponsor 80%. She even willing to forgo wedding ceremony due to she know the cost and the wedding dress is for registration only.

Then she is blacklist 5 year at malaysia yet she willing want us both to register at her country origin first maybe she want some legalisation. Even though i indirectly explain that she will be disadvantage because basically in Malaysia i still single and i still have my option open.

I think she have somekind obsessive love disorder.
rootbeer
post Aug 15 2022, 09:25 PM

Getting Started
210 posts

scam
pub_yu
post Aug 15 2022, 09:35 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(kesvani @ Aug 15 2022, 09:14 PM)
Not sure morally correct or not. I feel like i love my GF because she tick all the waifu material. Sex any time can. Saturday come for weekend stay over but still have to housekeeping my house although feel abit guilty but she seem love to do the chore for me and i some how enjoy it as weekend i dont have to worry about chores. Even wedding cake and wedding dress both also she help sponsor 80%. She even willing to forgo wedding ceremony due to she know the cost and the wedding dress is for registration only.

Then she is blacklist 5 year at malaysia yet she willing want us both to register at her country origin first maybe she want some legalisation. Even though i indirectly explain  that she will be disadvantage because basically in Malaysia i still single and i still have my option open.

what's up bro confused.gif
WaCKy-Angel
post Aug 15 2022, 09:38 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(pub_yu @ Aug 15 2022, 09:35 PM)
what's up bro  confused.gif
indon or filipino maid or similar i guess...or foreigner overstayed so once detected or leave MY will not able to come back within 5 years.
TSkesvani
post Aug 15 2022, 09:41 PM

On my way
673 posts

QUOTE(pub_yu @ Aug 15 2022, 09:35 PM)
what's up bro  :confused:
She can wait but I cannot wait 5 years. Already middle age liao. Another 5 already 40++. She now just 26 she feel can ride this out
ListenToTheWind
post Aug 15 2022, 10:36 PM

Casual
383 posts

I know it's Cupid corner.

But, ni soalan ke cadangan? Sound more like your blog. I almost feel like want to post the Malaysia map jumlah orang yang tanya.

Anyway, if you feel like she's the one by all mean go ahead. Good for you bero.
Mavik
post Aug 16 2022, 07:14 AM

Patience is a virtue
Group Icon
Elite
7,716 posts

Then she is blacklist 5 year at malaysia yet she willing want us both to register at her country origin first maybe she want some legalisation. Even though i indirectly explain  that she will be disadvantage because basically in Malaysia i still single and i still have my option open.

It isn't easy because the stigma is that on face value, people will say it is a scam, she is after the green card, bla bla bla. At the end of the day, only you can decide on the choice and to see if it is really her attitude at face value. I have had friends who went through the same with their Thai gf. Some went the marriage route and it was true love, and I have also seen some who went through that, only to have her attitude change completely and now divorced. Thread carefully.
andrekua2
post Aug 16 2022, 01:28 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,490 posts

This definitely is GF material... after become wife, this will change a bit... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Takudan
post Aug 16 2022, 07:12 PM

Enthusiast
834 posts

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=5283080&hl=
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=5293564&hl=
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=5232344&hl=

I'm not going to take this guy seriously because he's not taking his relationship seriously either lol
youngblood29us
post Aug 19 2022, 08:58 AM

On my way
533 posts

QUOTE(Takudan @ Aug 16 2022, 07:12 PM)
looks like someone with some mental disorder.. biggrin.gif
Takudan
post Aug 19 2022, 11:37 AM

Enthusiast
834 posts

QUOTE(youngblood29us @ Aug 19 2022, 08:58 AM)
looks like someone with some mental disorder.. biggrin.gif
This forum banyak orang gila laugh.gif
Chaud
post Aug 23 2022, 11:07 AM

Regular
1,091 posts

QUOTE(kesvani @ Aug 15 2022, 09:41 PM)
She can wait but I cannot wait 5 years. Already middle age liao. Another 5 already 40++. She now just 26 she feel can ride this out
not really a problem if you look from another prospective icon_idea.gif
TSkesvani
post Aug 23 2022, 09:35 PM

On my way
673 posts

QUOTE(Mavik @ Aug 16 2022, 07:14 AM)
It isn't easy because the stigma is that on face value, people will say it is a scam, she is after the green card, bla bla bla. At the end of the day, only you can decide on the choice and to see if it is really her attitude at face value. I have had friends who went through the same with their Thai gf. Some went the marriage route and it was true love, and I have also seen some who went through that, only to have her attitude change completely and now divorced. Thread carefully.
Unlikely. At first she ask me to go back with her and stay there. Siao of course cannot lar cause life become backward instead
QUOTE(Chaud @ Aug 23 2022, 11:07 AM)
not really a problem if you look from another prospective  icon_idea.gif
What you mean
ZzZzz...
post Aug 24 2022, 08:48 AM

Art of Sleeping
1,773 posts

if u doubt mean is not good lorrr
calvintiffy
post Aug 26 2022, 01:16 AM

Getting Started
148 posts