:3
1,503 posts

Gary nev blaming the owners for the results... no mention of any players
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 14 2022, 07:17 PM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(carloz28 @ Aug 14 2022, 01:35 PM)
Why blame owners? They have done everything the fans wanted. Marquee signings every window, bringing back CR7 etc
Let’s swap with FSG as owners?
Both owners sucks. Gnev as usual shifting the blame to owner.. i guess to justify buddy ole was previously not at fault
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 14 2022, 07:18 PM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(aa1985 @ Aug 14 2022, 03:15 PM)
It is time to introduce class of 2022 πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Stil.got class of 2015 2016 obe at helm
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 08:50 AM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Aug 15 2022, 12:21 AM)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...op-running.html

Thats what you get from overpaying a player. Funny though the way he stop running. If our player did what he did, dunno what will happen
i saw the video. fuh. that disrespect to the other teammates. wonder what the owner feels when see this body language.
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 09:05 AM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(areankim @ Aug 15 2022, 09:03 AM)
That conte vs tuchel used to be SAF Arsene hahaah
So much passion. Win
only manage to saw the video. both shake hand then start? one of they trash talk?
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 09:30 AM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Aug 15 2022, 09:28 AM)
From Mbappe's contract, he is the owner already. It's Mbappe FC. He decides who the managers will be. The players who don't pass to him should be reprimanded.

Unfortunately, this reminds me of Rashford. There was this one instance, maybe against Villa, that he just stopped running and continued to jog into the area. Goalkeeper spilled the ball and if he had continued the run, it would have been a free shot on goal. But because he stopped running, his positioning was out to capitalize and GK recovered the ball.
the day we stop picking players over nationality in this team is the day we can play.

rashford, maguire, shaw - whole season shit. ok rashford available half season only.

still get to play and start.
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 09:49 AM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Aug 15 2022, 09:45 AM)
Validate this claim.

user posted image
nice. can sign new contract? cant perform? pls vomit back the wages
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 10:31 AM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(orga_laut @ Aug 15 2022, 09:53 AM)
huh? wow why suddenly everybody turns to cristiano like he is the real problem?? not a captain quality? wow did maguire captained that england squad?
wait a minute, who is the captain for portugal? really? negative attitude? a full clip showing he wants to go to the fans but after realized the team got booed he make a u-turn ... after got trashed 4 nil and u think not clapping to ur fans is a huge problem and can ruin the team performance? really?  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif

this fans are amazing .. this is what the glazers wanted .. switch the blame to others

during the game if u noticed when we are trailing 2 goals, he shouted to the players to keep going and get a goal with his hand gesture "1 GOAL! GET 1 GOAL!" to change the momentum .. guess what maguire was doing? nothing as like "not my fault"..

this fans really unbelievable. i hope all we fans get our wish comes true, got his contract terminated and go to other club maybe chelsea, and score a hattrick against this club. we dont deserved him. it was a mistake.
really hope he can go back to rm to play his cl. stil lgot good 1 2 years in him. definitely this club's current state doesnt deserve him. since the club and media love mediocre english only

maguire can fukoff and lisandro can try play at the fdj spot that eth wants pls.
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 10:37 AM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(tzxsean @ Aug 15 2022, 10:32 AM)
you didn't read news bout Perez's reaction bout CR7 coming back to CL?
38 year old smirk? haha. saw the news but stil wish him to go for teams with better structure. after all rm is still using benzema
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 02:18 PM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(Purpleheaven @ Aug 15 2022, 02:14 PM)
I think cant already. Players currently in the club is treating the club as either a stepping stone to a bigger club, or just for the salary.

To me, the clubs needs a decent DM. The manager should be able to make some player play out of their comfort zone, out of their preferred position. But they will have to forgo their desire and preference for the sake of the club. See the whole squad, i dont think any of them are willing. They arent even willing to change their style which might restrict their selling point. They just want to play how they think they play best and hope a bigger club pick up on their strengths and buy them.
stepping stone? feels an english retirement home is a better description. non of these players, if walk out of the club, other clubs will be interested.

those rash, awb interest by barcelona and psg just to ruffled ur feathers only la. they cant even make it to these clubs substitute.
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 02:30 PM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Aug 15 2022, 02:22 PM)
While we question his attitude, jlingz has plenty offer from mid table clubs.
jlings performance not a problem when he subbed in. but rashford is a different body language. not even trying to run. jlings will try to run (maybe cause he has fresher legs compared to the rest)
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 02:39 PM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(Purpleheaven @ Aug 15 2022, 02:33 PM)
I mean, yala, retirement home for the money. But some players are still young, dont make sense they wanna just slack and live off their remaining contract.

Imo, u see awb play, a coach should be teaching him positioning, or using his speed to push players away from goal, slow them down so other players can catch up and help defend. But no, he always want to run up and try to participate in attack,but when fail and caught out of position, he wont sprint back. Why? I dunno, but maybe he feels like he wont shine if he just run and distract the attacker while his teammate come and help him. He'd prefer a decisive 1v1 where he can show his tackling skills.

Then u can see rashford. Possession style ten hag football means he have to continually move about, making available pass routes and he must also make short passes to teammates to cycle possession. But just like that, hard to shine, so he wants to show his speed, show his dribbling. He scared later people call him backwards or sideway passing merchant maybe. So, he keep trying to dribble, to showcase his speed and flair.

Barca interest might not be genuine, but they would feel like they rather try to be the main man of the team and get more clubs interested, rather than do the grunt work for the betterment of the team as a whole
they are getting paid higher than peers of similar age in the league. except mctom. easy money
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 02:57 PM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Aug 15 2022, 02:56 PM)
kayu style.... u wan money! u get it!... lol... jones also can get new contract... ada apa tak boleh mia... mctom most sad... cant even fight for high salary, now all fans wan him out already..
expecting rash maguire to get extension handsome for loyalty shown to the club during this difficult times.. rclxms.gif
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 03:05 PM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(Purpleheaven @ Aug 15 2022, 03:04 PM)
But they still have to have some ambition because at the rate of their performance, the club aint gonna renew, so they'd hope someone comes in to get them so they can continue their career. Unless they think man utd will keep giving them luxurious contracts for shit performances, which is actually possible.
got precedent already. so why not. if this company i working for got this culture, i will stay there till i retire.
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 03:07 PM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Aug 15 2022, 03:04 PM)
yea but now tukar to pakatan harapan murtogh dy... (so no contract extension anymore) rashy punya contract also they didnt start anything yet... maybe wait til mid season only decide...
better sell or become another jlings. receive 0. murtogh also like no performance/eth holding on to other signings because waiting for fdj since we have limited budget this window.
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 03:32 PM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Aug 15 2022, 03:31 PM)
club say die die wont sell... wait his contract run out ba... lol... tired of this club mia transfer dealing capabilities... i think coming liverpool match will abandoned dy... fans mau mogok kuat2
see how mogok first... i wil still watch la.. 3 more games.. 2 done.. haha. with maguire in lineup thats why limit
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 03:59 PM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Aug 15 2022, 03:42 PM)
based on the sub he did last match... highly possible maguire will start again... martinez most probabaly kena bench if eth dont let him play CDM... lol
maybe 20 years later can publish book how he manage to escape sub out despite being poor.
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 04:49 PM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Aug 15 2022, 04:40 PM)
now all the panic buy rumours coming everywhere... damn this club man... this is basically moyes era all over again... stupid DOF together with blood sucking bosses... argh....
cant blame them (seller). put it to so late and macam not learn enough? need pay premium for this lesson and next window repeat. same thing next year with murtough.

basically telling everyone you are desperate for the player and pls chop me. devil.gif
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 15 2022, 04:54 PM

1,503 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Aug 15 2022, 04:52 PM)
thats the problem... whats the point ETH start so early and then he work with basically the same squad in the end...  doh.gif  doh.gif ... i most kenot tahan our midfield remain the same even after last disastrous season...  ranting.gif  ranting.gif
haha thats why i give 5 games. but mine is if maguire plays. i no waste my time. midfield should be seeing more vdb and lisandro soon.

11 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0480sec    0.13    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 2nd December 2022 - 07:44 AM