views

tzxsean
post Aug 14 2022, 11:36 AM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(Darren @ Aug 14 2022, 11:14 AM)
Frankly say, I don’t mind we lose the game
But not until this extend
I been lowering my expectations but this is too much to bear.

Hope ETH are bold enough to drop underperform player. Otherwise he gonna follow RR footstep sooner o later.

If the manager dare to drop underperform star and replace with hunger youngsters, nobody will blame him. All arrow gonna point at the board for not backing him.

But right now, he Jz gonna bear all the blame due to his choosing starting 11. Nobody know what happen between the board n manager to keep playing under perform star. But it Jz suck max.
RR already said to rebuild you need young players with hunger for success
tzxsean
post Aug 14 2022, 11:43 AM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(Purpleheaven @ Aug 14 2022, 11:38 AM)
You also need to realise not all asking for youth are based on playing a video game. Point it, manager should be able to recognise and play the best team available to him. IF there is no player that can be more useful than mctominay, then the whole academy is pretty shit. Not only should we see the player's experience and ability, but how adept he is at the requested style. Mctom is 100% not suitable, so are you saying noone else can be moulded better to eth style? If so, then yea, eth not to blame. Because cannot be eth is such a weakass manager who plays player like mctom JUST because of his status in the club right? Right?? But then again, maguire is still captain and NOTHING eth does shows that he is the strong hard handed type of manager that the club NEEDS. So, my initial point, I would believe eth is playing it safe not to offend the higher ups or the more senior players rather than doing everything he can to progress.

He still has to be given time, but at current point, he looks very unambitious and if this is what the club is looking for, then no point changing manager. In fact, should have just kept OGS.

RR had a good attitude that the club needs, but maybe not enough tactical ability. But instead, he was removed and now got an ETH that so far looks like the epitome of the board. Targets high profile expensive players that cannot get then blame it on the transfer activity.
i think at the same time oso fans need to manage expectations on signings

we're not the previous man utd who can attract world class talents right away (even Haaland and Bellingham also opted for Borussia when we want to sign them)

Stop living in the past and look for hidden gems or future talent that we can rely on for years .. at the same time accept some stop gaps signings while we rebuild for the core future players ... other than that is just daydreaming jer (don't be beggar cant be chooser and overpay)

every mistake/misstep will drag man utd to even lower tier
tzxsean
post Aug 14 2022, 12:17 PM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(simmarjit @ Aug 14 2022, 11:57 AM)
We are way too big for that. We needed RR to run us like a German club. Now we have no direction, just letting things happen.
RR too honest and brutal bout the club ... owner and board cant take it

tzxsean
post Aug 14 2022, 12:41 PM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(MamulaMoon @ Aug 14 2022, 12:32 PM)
No wonder 00s kids nowadays only support successful teams like Manchester City, Liverpool or Chelsea.

Most of us United fans nowadays are from older generations. bangwall.gif
newer generations can only support when win

older generations tend to support even when lose

my stereotype
tzxsean
post Aug 14 2022, 02:25 PM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(silvertoes @ Aug 14 2022, 01:37 PM)
Noticed that the Captain will not do post match interview after defeat..

Anyone know when was the last time he did one?
last game? cant remember

read that there's only 1 post match interview per game and DDG requested to take this one
tzxsean
post Aug 14 2022, 06:42 PM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(KennRicky @ Aug 14 2022, 06:22 PM)
With this, I expect last day extremely last minute deal.
Not necessary panic buy, but finally Ten Hag press the button after confirming FDJ won't come.

Most probably Gakpo.
If lucky, plus one more panic buy.

Tbh la, for me FDJ won't come.
Barca already able to register 5 out of 6 new players.
They are not desperate to sell FDJ anymore, they can sell other players to get the registration done for the last new signing.
And FDJ intention is always to stay.

Yet again it is just rumours.
No body know what really happened behind the scene.

But if u ask me, I would rather believe this.
Even though someone keep blaming the transfer team, they in fact already prepared 80M for FDJ, so there is 80M to buy other players since he doesn't wanna come.
Just that Ten Hag gamble hard on that 0.001% possibility, and on hold all other transfer.

It explained better.
Which is why need a DoF

We want to play modern football … but we also need modern structure

tzxsean
post Aug 14 2022, 08:33 PM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(mihina69 @ Aug 14 2022, 08:22 PM)
Sancho fan's favourite mahhh..hyped by media..naive fans fell for it and ask why the club dont quickly sign him..kek...havent learn anything from the past failure like sanchez, di maria
Kesian to the welcome ETH mood...things turn so sour so fast..lel
Ahh sancho, Ole’s signing

The best performance i seen from him is against watford loss last season … with vdb partnering him for the intelligence run and pass
tzxsean
post Aug 15 2022, 09:42 AM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(skyblu3 @ Aug 15 2022, 09:37 AM)
That's why I said existing Captain is not a captain quality.

The names I quoted were my most respected captains.
Truth is no one in the squad is captain material

This post has been edited by tzxsean: Aug 15 2022, 09:42 AM
tzxsean
post Aug 15 2022, 10:01 AM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

Lol

Said ronaldo and others are not captain materials

Nvr once "Ronaldo is a problem" was mentioned

Unbelievable that some ppl will go extra mile to include this as argument … like subconsciously you feel the need to defend Ronaldo like siapa makan cili dia rasa pedas

I wonder who is trying to distract the actual topic?

But anyway, a captain is much more than just gesturing teammates on the pitch … there are other aspects to be considered off the pitch, dressing room, during training etc. Also, his contract is due soon and he's not staying with us whether you believe or not he wanted to get away from here since July ...

Captain in Portugal doesn’t really mean anything since he is the biggest name and player for the country … as if the manager has other option… as for captain for england, i dun pretend I have the brain to understand southgate’s intelligence

Last but not least, Ole's appointment, signings and decision set us back for at least 3-5 years, when he's really brought in to steady the ship after JM ...

This post has been edited by tzxsean: Aug 15 2022, 10:08 AM
tzxsean
post Aug 15 2022, 10:12 AM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Aug 15 2022, 10:10 AM)
Bullshit. If no mctom, then I believe. Mctom gaji 20k saja lol
i mean it's quite easy to rile up some fans u know

like u know it's rubbish source to gain views but you still read it to get angry

like the bicycle meme tongue.gif

been advocating to just read Tier 1 / Tier 2 sources for the ease of mind/heart nod.gif
tzxsean
post Aug 15 2022, 10:32 AM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Aug 15 2022, 10:31 AM)
really hope he can go back to rm to play his cl. stil lgot good 1 2 years in him. definitely this club's current state doesnt deserve him. since the club and media love mediocre english only

maguire can fukoff and lisandro can try play at the fdj spot that eth wants pls.
you didn't read news bout Perez's reaction bout CR7 coming back to CL?
tzxsean
post Aug 15 2022, 11:03 AM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Aug 15 2022, 10:37 AM)
38 year old smirk? haha. saw the news but stil wish him to go for teams with better structure. after all rm is still using benzema
tbh ... any well structured CL clubs wont go for him because you already know the reasons ...

This post has been edited by tzxsean: Aug 15 2022, 11:03 AM
tzxsean
post Aug 15 2022, 12:05 PM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(zstan @ Aug 15 2022, 11:59 AM)
What's the issue though. Arsenal had no qualms freezing Ozil for months despite him being one of the highest paid player
because we're a business club more than football club

money comes 1st
tzxsean
post Aug 15 2022, 03:01 PM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(sevendogz @ Aug 15 2022, 02:50 PM)
I can't believe we're down 4-0 and we didn't sub in youngster to gain some experience, what is ETH looking at?
what? most manager only sub in youngster to gain experience when winning comfortably

kena belasah 99 still wan bring in youngster .. could be worse for their development ...

also may let ppl condemn say give up by subbing in youngster ..no desire to come back for at least draw/win

This post has been edited by tzxsean: Aug 15 2022, 03:01 PM
tzxsean
post Aug 15 2022, 03:27 PM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

tzxsean
post Aug 15 2022, 04:35 PM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(KennRicky @ Aug 15 2022, 04:00 PM)
Rumors again.
Yet if it is real, quite disappointed.

If Ten Hag willing to kasi chance to develop, I am not dare to say anything, but shud be safe to say he will be better than McTom and Fred as a control midfielder, as least a little bit.

Yet, as I said, it is now rumors all over the place.
Laurie is Tier1/2 source … which is quite reliable

We shall see if there’s any buyer
tzxsean
post Aug 15 2022, 05:50 PM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

Have not seen Tier 1/2 source reporting Vardy

Mostly is rubbish links to generate view

More leaks coming out now … what a shitshow

This post has been edited by tzxsean: Aug 15 2022, 06:12 PM
tzxsean
post Aug 15 2022, 06:27 PM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Aug 15 2022, 06:25 PM)
always dressing room problems... just chg the whole squad la... lol... tak habis2 dressing room problem... i think if can clear all the english players out, should be problem solved dy... should be 2 camps only in the dressing room... maguire camp and ronaldo camp....
realistically speaking .. you need to have homegrown players to play in EPL

u cant get rid all English players

dun 4get bout this
tzxsean
post Aug 15 2022, 06:50 PM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(simmarjit @ Aug 15 2022, 06:35 PM)
You only need 8 homegrown players, get rid of the rest larh.
name me 8 homegrown players that man utd have and can play on the field? tongue.gif
tzxsean
post Aug 16 2022, 12:44 AM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(damnself @ Aug 15 2022, 10:51 PM)
Haha. Who is on their right mind want follow maguire as captain? 🤣 aduh. It’s plan to see he is a joke but yet still got people want him to lead them 🤦🏽
actually there is no other captain material in the team ...

switch to someone else oso the same .. no?

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:10 PM