122 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks

views

MamulaMoon
post Aug 14 2022, 12:32 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

No wonder 00s kids nowadays only support successful teams like Manchester City, Liverpool or Chelsea.

Most of us United fans nowadays are from older generations. bangwall.gif
damnself
post Aug 14 2022, 12:37 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

I nak bukak Facebook pun takut tau 🤣
tzxsean
post Aug 14 2022, 12:41 PM

Lonely Driver
4,470 posts

QUOTE(MamulaMoon @ Aug 14 2022, 12:32 PM)
No wonder 00s kids nowadays only support successful teams like Manchester City, Liverpool or Chelsea.

Most of us United fans nowadays are from older generations. bangwall.gif
newer generations can only support when win

older generations tend to support even when lose

my stereotype
imin
post Aug 14 2022, 12:52 PM

Enthusiast
802 posts

QUOTE(damnself @ Aug 14 2022, 12:37 PM)
I nak bukak Facebook pun takut tau 🤣
I don't even dare to mention anything about football to my whatsapp group lol.. Plenty of MU supporters there, scared they will kill me haha
natx001
post Aug 14 2022, 12:54 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

For once I 70% agree with this yet another underbite

damnself
post Aug 14 2022, 01:05 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(imin @ Aug 14 2022, 12:52 PM)
I don't even dare to mention anything about football to my whatsapp group lol.. Plenty of MU supporters there, scared they will kill me haha
We should have changed friends. I have a lot of Liverpool fans constantly mocking me 🤣
and85rew
post Aug 14 2022, 01:10 PM

Red Devil
857 posts

QUOTE(john_white @ Aug 14 2022, 12:11 PM)
Kih3... Based on my observation, man uts players especially luka shaw , rashford , maguire play using his own understanding not how eth wanted...
Even IF fdj comes, the players mentioned may not smart enough to look and pass to him

This post has been edited by and85rew: Aug 14 2022, 01:10 PM
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 14 2022, 01:16 PM

:3
1,503 posts

Gary nev blaming the owners for the results... no mention of any players
orga_laut
post Aug 14 2022, 01:17 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(and85rew @ Aug 14 2022, 01:10 PM)
Even IF fdj comes, the players mentioned may not smart enough to look and pass to him
if de jong come, eth can remove maguire, mcfred, rashford, bruno, shaw.. its time for donny to shine

that 3 midfield must be martinez, de jong ..with donny at 10. wide garnacho left , sancho right

tom heaton gk, dumfries at the right, malacia left, varane partner with baily ..

This post has been edited by orga_laut: Aug 14 2022, 01:20 PM
lee82gx
post Aug 14 2022, 01:23 PM

I guess I'm special
2,772 posts

First of all, time to recognise we are a shitty team. Last season DDG and Ronaldo was OK, now even they infected by the virus.

Is it the fault of the owners, YES. Why? Isn’t it the fault of owners if your dogs bite people, misbehave and isn’t it the fault of owners if the employees don’t do their jobs?

Ok, the buck must stop somewhere. Time to wake up and smell the relegation roses. As a fan I don’t mind watching a different set of first eleven who are passionate to play. But not this entire batch. We don’t go to the same restaurant if they serve the same rotten food every time.

But there is no shame in admitting it is crap when it is crap. I don’t even want to talk about recruitment anymore.
and85rew
post Aug 14 2022, 01:28 PM

Red Devil
857 posts

QUOTE(orga_laut @ Aug 14 2022, 01:17 PM)
if de jong come, eth can remove maguire, mcfred, rashford, bruno, shaw.. its time for donny to shine

that 3 midfield must be martinez, de jong ..with donny at 10. wide garnacho left , sancho right

tom heaton gk, dumfries at the right, malacia left, varane partner with baily ..
I hope so..it is clear shaw/rashford/mctom/fred and bruno will not pass to vdb..and it may happen to fdj

Benching maguire already huge achievement to start for ETH
carloz28
post Aug 14 2022, 01:35 PM

Sons of Anarchy
412 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Aug 14 2022, 01:16 PM)
Gary nev blaming the owners for the results... no mention of any players
Why blame owners? They have done everything the fans wanted. Marquee signings every window, bringing back CR7 etc

Let’s swap with FSG as owners?

silvertoes
post Aug 14 2022, 01:37 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

Noticed that the Captain will not do post match interview after defeat..

Anyone know when was the last time he did one?

damnself
post Aug 14 2022, 01:50 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(silvertoes @ Aug 14 2022, 01:37 PM)

Takde telo is it?
IpohGuyz
post Aug 14 2022, 02:05 PM

Getting Started
115 posts

Eth is the one play the first 11 week in week out. So, it's unavoidable not to vent frustration on him. Now is kasi chance period. He is behaving like ole, say nice thing to keep the job but without result. Not even strong enough to drop maguire.

Everyone know owner is the problem but nothing can be done on them. The first 11 play like shit and its murtough problem? He is the bigger part of problem but eth share responsibility as well.

Replace maguire with varane/baily. Mcfred with lindeloft/martinez/Zidane/Gardner/some unknown. Shaw with malacia. Bruno with vdb/fred/eriksen. Are these names mentioned far worse and not worthy for even game time against mid table opponent?

If lose with new starting 11, no fans will vent on eth. Yesterday is a total failure. We did nothing on second half to even score 1. Its like bunch of players pass around trying to needle through a block of Brentford players. And kena counter.

Dropping mctom and only in bringing him back is a joke. Like rr, try drop mcfred, not working after some games, mcfred returned. These we already gone through. And repeating what rr did again hoping different outcome.

pisces88
post Aug 14 2022, 02:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,519 posts

QUOTE(silvertoes @ Aug 14 2022, 01:37 PM)

no need, fans dont wanna see his face. u see his face after he concedes those goals. no reaction one, jus stunned n sad. As captain you got to encourage your players, push them. this kind of captain will only mourn and diam diam after concede goals
silvertoes
post Aug 14 2022, 02:07 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(damnself @ Aug 14 2022, 01:50 PM)
Takde telo is it?
I dont know, to me it looks like he want the armband for the status it brings.. without doing any of the responsibilities it demands..
IpohGuyz
post Aug 14 2022, 02:08 PM

Getting Started
115 posts

QUOTE(pisces88 @ Aug 14 2022, 02:06 PM)
no need, fans dont wanna see his face. u see his face after he concedes those goals. no reaction one, jus stunned n sad. As captain you got to encourage your players, push them. this kind of captain will only mourn and diam diam after concede goals
+ blame others
Darren
post Aug 14 2022, 02:15 PM

Regular
1,249 posts

QUOTE(Purpleheaven @ Aug 14 2022, 11:38 AM)
You also need to realise not all asking for youth are based on playing a video game. Point it, manager should be able to recognise and play the best team available to him. IF there is no player that can be more useful than mctominay, then the whole academy is pretty shit. Not only should we see the player's experience and ability, but how adept he is at the requested style. Mctom is 100% not suitable, so are you saying noone else can be moulded better to eth style? If so, then yea, eth not to blame. Because cannot be eth is such a weakass manager who plays player like mctom JUST because of his status in the club right? Right?? But then again, maguire is still captain and NOTHING eth does shows that he is the strong hard handed type of manager that the club NEEDS. So, my initial point, I would believe eth is playing it safe not to offend the higher ups or the more senior players rather than doing everything he can to progress.

He still has to be given time, but at current point, he looks very unambitious and if this is what the club is looking for, then no point changing manager. In fact, should have just kept OGS.

RR had a good attitude that the club needs, but maybe not enough tactical ability. But instead, he was removed and now got an ETH that so far looks like the epitome of the board. Targets high profile expensive players that cannot get then blame it on the transfer activity.
I wonder who higher up are so blind to make the manager play those underperform star?

Maguire I understand la. Captain ma
Shaw? What?
Fred? What?
Mctominay? What?
Rashford can understand la. Previous golden boy.
Out of 5, at least 3 are droppable.
But they still start the game instead of other

VDB, garner, garnacho oso not starting
Even the sub oso late.
I really wonder if this is Man Utd new culture for late substitute?

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-unit...rentford-defeat

Bullshit
Some of them not even in my starting 11
Let alone sub them at half time 🤣

Darren
post Aug 14 2022, 02:21 PM

Regular
1,249 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Aug 14 2022, 02:05 PM)
Dropping mctom and only in bringing him back is a joke. Like rr, try drop mcfred, not working after some games, mcfred returned. These we already gone through. And repeating what rr did again hoping different outcome.
RR are even worst treated by the board.
0player of his choice signed.
Not even backup.
Expect miracle.
Joker.

If I am the owner, I will sack all the board member in the club. Not even 1 left. But too bad. Football are not our owner interest. Money is.

Completely useless and speechless

122 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0148sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 3rd December 2022 - 12:50 AM