Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Recon A180 (2017/2018) or Mazda CX30?, Budget below rm180k prefer

views

TSphearfiery
post Aug 13 2022, 10:24 AM

Getting Started
129 posts

Hi there thanks for all the feedback. We already have a suv with us so just want to get a smaller car ( hatchback, myvi size those) for weekend and 2 person drive around car. Actually will be daily car for my wife to work.

Actually my wife 1st choice was mini cooper but it seems got more issues if compare to A class. So we cross that out

Yes our friend did ask us to get golf but golf service and parts are way more expensive compare to A180 right? Correct me if I'm wrong here. And also the safety features as well

So we are still considering all other options out there not really rushing anything at the moment.

We prefer if can not stretch all the way to 180k unless is like really the car we looking for
ZeneticX
post Aug 13 2022, 11:56 PM

stars for what
All Stars
11,768 posts

QUOTE(phearfiery @ Aug 13 2022, 10:24 AM)
Hi there thanks for all the feedback. We already have a suv with us so just want to get a smaller car ( hatchback, myvi size those)  for weekend and 2 person drive around car. Actually will be daily car for my wife to work.

Actually my wife 1st choice was mini cooper but it seems got more issues if compare to A class. So we cross that out

Yes our friend did ask us to get golf but golf service and parts are way more expensive compare to A180 right? Correct me if I'm wrong here.  And also the safety features as well

So we are still considering all other options out there not really rushing anything at the moment.

We prefer if can not stretch all the way to 180k unless is like really the car we looking for
If you are referring to Golf Mk8, its a new car. And new car will always be better than used car from reliability and maintenance point of view (unless you get a lemon from the factory), considering you are comparing to a RECOND 2017/2018 A180. VW also offers free 3 years service for their new car owners and if anything does go wrong at least you are covered by official warranty

You need to do your due diligence and get a A180 direct from previous owner who maintained the car properly and have all the service records. Or from an certified used dealer eg: Mercedes certified used. Used car dealers are really shady nowadays especially with mileage tampering. Also avoid reconds as much as possible unless its a model that's not officially available here

This post has been edited by ZeneticX: Aug 14 2022, 12:09 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0159sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:52 PM