Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Case terowong LGE

views

TSNamelessone1973
post Aug 6 2022, 06:57 AM, updated 2w ago

Getting Started
204 posts

user posted image

[4.8.2022] Former company director of Zenith Consortium Sdn Bhd, Datuk Zarul Ahmad had told the court business was 'above board, no corruption, no hanky panky' with Lim Guan Eng but his tone changed after 11-day detention by MACC.
enterthefatdragon
post Aug 6 2022, 06:58 AM

captain cool
1,066 posts

Janji salah lge dapigs
19 Degree South
post Aug 6 2022, 07:51 AM

Regular
1,049 posts

Waiting for MPKL the jkom dog to cum and bark .lol.
swks26
post Aug 6 2022, 07:59 AM

CEO RM20k/day
942 posts

MPKL
Nomisma
post Aug 6 2022, 08:08 AM

8 posts

we now have invisible terowong for rakyat to use 👍
poks
post Aug 6 2022, 08:09 AM

--[2013 : Going Farming]--
1,547 posts

Selamat pagi, awal bang...
carloz28
post Aug 6 2022, 08:12 AM

Sons of Anarchy
406 posts

It’s amazing that some people can’t tell if this is a political assassination

Everytime we talked about Umno corruption sure got or two degenerates brought up this tunnel issue like the sorry clowns they are

“Terowong LGE Macam mana?”
fongsk26
post Aug 6 2022, 09:03 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(carloz28 @ Aug 6 2022, 08:12 AM)
It’s amazing that some people can’t tell if this is a political assassination

Everytime we talked about Umno corruption sure got or two degenerates brought up this tunnel issue like the sorry clowns they are

“Terowong LGE Macam mana?”
Cos this is also a corruption issue until proven otherwise?
TSNamelessone1973
post Aug 6 2022, 09:57 AM

Getting Started
204 posts

QUOTE(fongsk26 @ Aug 6 2022, 09:03 AM)
Cos this is also a corruption issue until proven otherwise?
Corruption where there is no money trail involved.

It is absurd and if it’s other country, it will not be brought to court at all like his previous bungalow case.
fongsk26
post Aug 6 2022, 11:17 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(Namelessone1973 @ Aug 6 2022, 09:57 AM)
Corruption where there is no money trail involved.

It is absurd and if it’s other country, it will not be brought to court at all like his previous bungalow case.
And you have inside information that there are none when the trial is not yet completed? 👏👏👏👏
TSNamelessone1973
post Aug 6 2022, 11:29 AM

Getting Started
204 posts

QUOTE(fongsk26 @ Aug 6 2022, 11:17 AM)
And you have inside information that there are none when the trial is not yet completed?  👏👏👏👏
From the case so far, there's no money trail at all. Its not like Zahid or Najib caae where there are clear money trail.

In this case, the accuser said he hand over 100K cash to LGE in an envelop. 100K in an envelop? Does it make sense? Then he said there is a second time where he hand over another 100K and a 43K watch to LGE as birthday present and LGE only took the watch. Why only take the watch and not the 100K? Where is the watch now?

The whole case is base on a few accusers testimony after they themselves were investigated by MACC and all of them change story after interogated by MACC. Remember Teoh Beng Hock case?

Like I say before, if it is another country, the ACG would not even bring the case to court with such filmsy evidence.
fongsk26
post Aug 6 2022, 01:14 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(Namelessone1973 @ Aug 6 2022, 11:29 AM)
From the case so far, there's no money trail at all. Its not like Zahid or Najib caae where there are clear money trail.

In this case, the accuser said he hand over 100K cash to LGE in an envelop. 100K in an envelop? Does it make sense? Then he said there is a second time where he hand over another 100K and a 43K watch to LGE as birthday present and LGE only took the watch. Why only take the watch and not the 100K? Where is the watch now?

The whole case is base on a few accusers testimony after they themselves were investigated by MACC and all of them change story after interogated by MACC. Remember Teoh Beng Hock case?

Like I say before, if it is another country, the ACG would not even bring the case to court with such filmsy evidence.
Let us stick to just one issue which is the tunnel case. Do not use other as comparisons. So by stating there is no money trail, you have read the full report, the trial is over? Or you have insider information that the there is no money trail or you are merely speculating?
The trial is not yet completed and not all the witnesses have not been cross examined yet. The prosecution has not completed with their evidence finding to prove their case. And yet, you already claim there is no money trail? I do believe in ‘innocent before proven guilty’ by law but the law has not proven him innocent yet. It you have already proven him innocent? Mind boggling, indeed?
TSNamelessone1973
post Aug 6 2022, 01:42 PM

Getting Started
204 posts

QUOTE(fongsk26 @ Aug 6 2022, 01:14 PM)
Let us stick to just one issue which is the tunnel case. Do not use other as comparisons.  So by stating there is no money trail, you have read the full report, the trial is over? Or you have insider information that the there is no money trail or you are merely speculating? 
The trial is not yet completed and not all the witnesses have not been cross examined yet.  The prosecution has not completed with their evidence finding to prove their case.  And yet, you already claim there is no money trail?  I do believe in ‘innocent before proven guilty’ by law but the law has not proven him innocent yet.  It you have already proven him innocent?  Mind boggling, indeed?
This is the tunnel case but why cant we use others as comparison?

Yes, the case is not over but base in what has transpired and cross examinations so far, the claims of corruption is quite absurd. Money trail is important as it is the basis of a corruption case. My claim of no money trail is base on what happened so far in the case.

You really believed the story of LGE accepting 100K cash in an envelope? Can you believe the witness story that he only took the 43K watch and left the 100K the second time. What happened to the 100K and watch he took? Unless the prosecutor can show evidence where is the cash and watch, then the whole case is base on a couple of people who changed their story after being pressured by MACC.

fongsk26
post Aug 6 2022, 02:01 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(Namelessone1973 @ Aug 6 2022, 01:42 PM)
This is the tunnel case but why cant we use others as comparison?

Yes, the case is not over but base in what has transpired and cross examinations so far, the claims of corruption is quite absurd. Money trail is important as it is the basis of a corruption case. My claim of no money trail is base on what happened so far in the case.

You really believed the story of LGE accepting 100K cash in an envelope? Can you believe the witness story that he only took the 43K watch and left the 100K the second time.  What happened to the 100K and watch he took? Unless the prosecutor can show evidence where is the cash and watch, then the whole case is base on a couple of people who changed their story after being pressured by MACC.
Now, tell me. Who is the one who said each time someone’s else corruption case comes out, LGE tunnel case sure is mentioned.
I have one possible reason because it is also another corruption case.
Now look, who is bringing up other corruption case when LGE case is mentioned. Are you not contradicting your own statement?
Ok, now to your statements. I do not judge if he is guilty or not. It is the court of law to do that. I am not a Judge nor qualified to judge as a layman in the court of law and justice.
Therefore, I remained neutral.
Again, and I stress here, I merely mentioned that people mentioned LGE case when other cases of corruption are discussed probably due to it being a corruption case involving servants of the country(whether present or former). A simple statement. I did not go into making statements who is guilty or not or dweller into logic.
PEACE!

touristking
post Aug 6 2022, 05:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,940 posts

There is only ONE politician who is not corrupted. That is why so many voted for him in GE14. Ya, these people also believe in fairy godmother.

Kit Siang: I've never said Dr M was corrupt - Malaysiakinihttps://www.malaysiakini.com › Abdul Hadi Awang
13 Jul 2019 — DAP stalwart Lim Kit Siang has clarified that he has never accused Dr Mahathir Mohamad of being corrupt. "I've never said he's corrupt.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0159sec    0.24    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th August 2022 - 01:23 AM