Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Consultancy Takaful Income Protection (AIA Public Takaful), Mustaniz here, call me up! +60186625734

views

TSmooze
post Aug 5 2022, 10:31 PM, updated 5 months ago

Just A Normal Person With 2 Kids
1,406 posts

Assalamualaikum. Peace be upon you.

Hi all, I would like to introduce myself, Mustaniz, a registered Takaful Life Planner under Imtiyaz Consultancy and AIA Public Takaful.

As the breadwinner of my own family, being husband to my lovely wife and as a father of two young children, I understand that there are various challenges in life that we expect (and unexpected) but not well prepared to deal with, especially when it relates to financial needs.

For almost 10 years I have been a safety practitioner in marine offshore industry, preventing harm and loss of lives of people at sea. I made a career change into Takaful life business after realizing that I could do more to help the hardworking breadwinners including their families by providing them insight of the available long-term income protection to protect their wellbeing and lifestyle if in case of the unexpected happens.

I am not a hard selling, smooth talker, or such person that you may think of a typical sales agent.
You have my word that I perform the best of my abilities to my duties as your preferred Takaful Life Planner, to serving you & your family the right timely financial & health protections.

I provide you FREE consultancy services including, but not limited to, as follows:

1) Financial Health Check & knowledge of Takaful life and why it is different that conventional life insurance.

2) Assessing the best income protection/replacement plans suited for your family;
=Takaful Hibah=
(income protection/replacement plan in case of Death, Total Permanent Disability, etc., sum assured money for your nominee/waris family members as fast as 14 to 30 days disbursed to them for immediate usage)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

=Critical Illness Protection=
(providing sum assured money to cover your non-hospital expenses protecting your lifestyle while you are undergoing long-term recovery of Critical Illnesses including cancer, stroke, heart disease, etc.)

=Savings Investment=
(safe investment with option of short duration contribution for long-term benefits)

=Medical Card=
(covering hospital bills to protect your savings and pocket money)

3) Assisting you to apply the suitable income protection/replacement via face-to-face meet up or remotely online. I currently live and work at KL/Selangor area. Distance of my clients is no issue, to date I have as far as Pulau Pinang, Terengganu, Johor and Sarawak.

4) Upon your successfully sign up, I provide life long consultation advice to your ever evolving financial condition and various life stages that you and your family are facing. In addition, I will assist to set up your MyAIA apps into your smartphone/tablet for your easy reference of policies status, request of services, AIA Vitality health rewards, 10% discount Jaya Grocer fruits & vegetables, and much more!

Why do I provide FREE service to you?
You do not have to pay me a single cent as all your contributions to activate your Takaful policies are directly transfer from you to secured payment of AIA.
AIA & agency will reward me as deem fit throughout my life long services need to be provided to my clients.
I manage my time for new and existing clients as professionally and humanly possible. Inshaa'Allah.

Lets get connected!
My WhatsApp ( WhatsApp - Click Me! )
My social medias ( LinkTree - Click Me! )
My TikTok ( TikTok - Click Me! )
My Takaful Quick Quote (Free!) ( Google Form - Click Me!)

Know now more about Imtiyaz Consultancy, Malaysia's No.1 champion agency of AIA Public Takaful, click here Imtiyaz Consultancy

I could list up common FAQ questions, if there is any I received at this thread or PMs too, fire up your inquiries, I am here to serve;

Looking forward to connect with you,
Mustaniz - Takaful Life Planner - Rising Star - Imtiyaz Consultancy - AIA Public Takaful

user posted image

This post has been edited by mooze: Dec 13 2022, 12:08 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  a_life_kasih_famili_product_brochure.pdf ( 1.9mb ) Number of downloads: 9
Attached File  A_Life_Legasi_Builder_Brochure_FA.pdf ( 5.91mb ) Number of downloads: 6
Attached File  a_plus_criticalcare_product_brochure.pdf ( 4.58mb ) Number of downloads: 7
Attached File  A_Life_Lady_i_Brochure_Final.pdf ( 406.83k ) Number of downloads: 6
Attached File  A_Life_CriticalShield.pdf ( 4.69mb ) Number of downloads: 9
Attached File  A_Enrinch_Rezeki_Brochure.pdf ( 287.64k ) Number of downloads: 8
Attached File  AIA_Vitality_Programme_Brochure.pdf ( 3.43mb ) Number of downloads: 10
Attached File  A_Life_Medik_Famili_brochure_24092018.pdf ( 2.87mb ) Number of downloads: 7
Attached File  A_Life_Medik_Famili_brochure_24092018.pdf ( 2.87mb ) Number of downloads: 8
TSmooze
post Aug 5 2022, 11:21 PM

1,406 posts

Don’t get complacent—critical illness can befall you when you’re young, too.

Safeguard your health with a critical illness plan so you can live life with less worries on your plate.

Contact me to know more! My WhatsApp - Click Me!

This post has been edited by mooze: Aug 6 2022, 11:06 PM
TSmooze
post Aug 6 2022, 10:52 PM

1,406 posts

“Recession is coming!”... but what does that mean for you?

Economic recessions translate to less money going around the economy, including to you.

Let’s explore some precautionary measures to protect your finances during a recession.

Interested to know how you can save & grow your hard earned income? Ask me today, My WhatsApp - Click Me!

TSmooze
post Aug 18 2022, 10:32 AM

1,406 posts

Di antara keindahan Takaful ialah manfaat yang terhasil seperti LEBIHAN daripada Dana Tabarru’.
Adakah anda tahu bahawa selain membantu peserta Takaful yang ditimpa musibah melalui Dana Tabarru' yang anda dermakan, anda juga boleh membantu masyarakat di luar sana dengan menyumbang Lebihan yang anda perolehi?

#AIAPUBLICTakaful #AgihanLebihan2021 #HidupLebihSihatBerpanjanganBermanfaat

This post has been edited by mooze: Aug 18 2022, 10:33 AM
TSmooze
post Aug 20 2022, 01:14 PM

1,406 posts

Your post-hospitalisation visits are now cashless AND easier! Just follow these steps below to get your Guarantee Letter (GL) via the My AIA app:
📌 Request for your GL
📌 Enter your details
📌 Upload your appointment card
📌 Submit and you’re done!

#AIAMalaysia #HealthierLongerBetterLives

This post has been edited by mooze: Aug 20 2022, 01:14 PM
TSmooze
post Aug 21 2022, 06:20 PM

1,406 posts

Tangan Mat Kilau jadi robot? 🤯 Ini papan cerita tentang Mat Kilau bina legasi supaya masa depan keluarga terjamin dan selamat. Cerita legenda macam mana anda nak kami buat pula lepas ni?
#AIAPUBLICTakaful #BinaLegasi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7pD3bxVQsA

This post has been edited by mooze: Aug 21 2022, 06:21 PM
TSmooze
post Aug 24 2022, 10:14 AM

1,406 posts

Hang Tuah kena serang hendap? 😱 Hang Tuah tak risau sebab dia tahu Hibah ni mantap! Anda rasa hebat tak Hibah Tuah ni?
#AIAPUBLICTakaful #BinaLegasi

https://fb.watch/f5gL83AVSi/
TSmooze
post Sep 2 2022, 10:28 AM

1,406 posts

Rakyat Malaysia dan makanan memang tidak dapat dipisahkan. Tetapi ada menu hidangan yang sebaiknya dikurangkan atau dihadkan pengambilannya untuk elak penyakit diabetes. Cuba komen di bawah, hidangan yang mana patut anda makan dan kurangkan dalam diet harian anda. Ingat, makan secara bersederhana ya!
Daftar sebagai ahli AIA Vitality dan nikmati 10% diskaun untuk pembelian sayur-sayuran & buah-buahan di Jaya Grocer.
#AIAPUBLICTakaful #MenuMalaysia

This post has been edited by mooze: Dec 13 2022, 11:48 AM
TSmooze
post Dec 13 2022, 11:36 AM

1,406 posts

Even heroes need protection! There are many ways to get yourself and loved ones fully protected against uncertainties.

Call Mustaniz, Takaful Life Planner today.
linktr.ee/mustaniz
wa.me/+60186625634

(Comic strip awareness credits to crazyrichguy)

Click this video! https://www.tiktok.com/@mustanizmy/video/71...955833117492738

user posted image

This post has been edited by mooze: Dec 13 2022, 12:08 PM
TSmooze
post Dec 29 2022, 10:34 AM

1,406 posts

3 cara LEVEL UP di tempat kerja anda! Adakah anda praktik kesemuanya? Nak lagi tips kemajuan? Tanya Mustaniz. linktr.ee/mustaniz wa.me/+60186625734

#AIA #AIAMalaysia #AIAPublicTakaful #ImtiyazConsultancy #HealthierLongerBetterLives #PlanWell #Takaful #TakafulHibah #CriticalIllness #MedicalCard #SavingsInvestment #IncomeProtection #IncomeReplacement #Online #Offline #Malaysia

Watch my TikTok video! https://www.tiktok.com/@mustanizmy/video/71...955833117492738
user posted image

This post has been edited by mooze: Dec 29 2022, 10:36 AM
TSmooze
post Mar 6 2023, 10:09 AM

1,406 posts

https://youtube.com/shorts/KhIqffR2SsU?feature=share

NEW REWARD ALERT 🚨

AIA Vitality members can now enjoy @zus.coffee as part of the Weekly Challenge reward line-up!

Score your reward when you hit 250 physical activity points for 2 weeks in a row, and get RM10 ZUS Balance credit on us. Stay active and treat yourself to a delicious beverage!
Members can learn more at www.bit.ly/memberexclusivepage
Find out how the Weekly Challenge works at www.bit.ly/howtowc

Call Mustaniz
WhatsApp Mustaniz
LinkTree Mustaniz
4th March 2023

#AIAVitalityMY #AIAVitalityxZUS #AIA #AIAMalaysia #AIAPUBLICTakaful #PlanWell #Takaful #TakafulHibah #CriticalIllness #MedicalCard #SavingsInvestment #IncomeReplacement #IncomeProtection #Online #Offline #Malaysia

This post has been edited by mooze: Mar 6 2023, 10:11 AM
TSmooze
post Nov 8 2023, 08:22 AM

1,406 posts

thanks all for interest!

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0252sec    0.45    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:20 PM