Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Vivo X80/X80 pro

views

TSkidmad
post Aug 9 2022, 01:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,370 posts

QUOTE(biscoot @ Aug 9 2022, 01:33 PM)
tot u bought cn set il, it come with origin os right?
Oh yeah mine is a different perhaps that's the reason..

Anyway I'm okay with it can't change themes, not even fonts. Hahaha. Can only use stock what you see is what you get.

Anyways can just load other launcher if I wanted to.
biscoot P
post Aug 9 2022, 02:09 PM

Probation
19 posts

QUOTE(kidmad @ Aug 9 2022, 01:40 PM)
Oh yeah mine is a different perhaps that's the reason..

Anyway I'm okay with it can't change themes, not even fonts. Hahaha. Can only use stock what you see is what you get.

Anyways can just load other launcher if I wanted to.
hahah ok ..
so how's the camera dept perform?
TSkidmad
post Aug 9 2022, 02:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,370 posts

QUOTE(biscoot @ Aug 9 2022, 02:09 PM)
hahah ok ..
so how's the camera dept perform?
Impressed impressed I was taking pictures of my baby girl night time both front facing and back the camera impressed me. It's still not close to my Fuji camera but it's really good enough. it's camera capability is much better than s21 night time.. but when comes to day time I can say they are more of less the same.. Zeiss is just gimmick.

I'll try to get out more and take some shots before sharing with you guys..

One thing disappointed me is the cinematic video.. fking crap.. overall video department it's still lacking compared to iphone be it 12/13.

This post has been edited by kidmad: Aug 9 2022, 02:50 PM
biscoot P
post Aug 12 2022, 10:49 AM

Probation
19 posts

manage to test x80pro camera last night.between this 2 , which one u guys think is good one ?

1-Attached Image

2-Attached Image
TSkidmad
post Aug 12 2022, 11:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,370 posts

QUOTE(biscoot @ Aug 12 2022, 10:49 AM)
manage to test x80pro camera last night.between this 2 , which one u guys think is good one ?

2nd one the rocks has much detail, in fact the dark scenery did not have that much artifact. hehe your using the pro version... there is a gcam port for it right?
biscoot P
post Aug 12 2022, 11:17 AM

Probation
19 posts

QUOTE(kidmad @ Aug 12 2022, 11:01 AM)
2nd one the rocks has much detail, in fact the dark scenery did not have that much artifact. hehe your using the pro version... there is a gcam port for it right?
haha ya pro version that i got for non pro price 😜
i try agc port but laggy & keep force close.
btw 2nd one is using night mode & 1st using zeiss mode

noos
post Aug 18 2022, 08:46 AM

On my way
538 posts

Anyone know what others flashcharge speed did X80 Pro support other than 80W?
Vivo previous flashcharge got 66w, 44w, 33w
Thinking of buying another charger to put at office but 80W charger is too exp.....

This post has been edited by noos: Aug 18 2022, 08:47 AM
biscoot P
post Aug 25 2022, 02:24 PM

Probation
19 posts

user posted image

x80p got update 😬
Maknusia
post Aug 25 2022, 02:34 PM

Enthusiast
933 posts

QUOTE(biscoot @ Aug 12 2022, 10:49 AM)

1-Attached Image

2-Attached Image
Yeah the second one is nice. Just checking when you switch between camera mode, is there any lag and how about when you zoom in/out?

Did you try the IR control in the camera, does it list most of the device to add on to control?

Recently I tried my friends Samsung S22, the camera department seems to be lagging when I switch mode, not sure why, but she mentioned thats normal for samsung...hmmm
biscoot P
post Aug 26 2022, 07:09 PM

Probation
19 posts

QUOTE(Maknusia @ Aug 25 2022, 02:34 PM)
Yeah the second one is nice. Just checking when you switch between camera mode, is there any lag and how about when you zoom in/out?

Did you try the IR control in the camera, does it list most of the device to add on to control?

Recently I tried my friends Samsung S22, the camera department seems to be lagging when I switch mode, not sure why, but she mentioned thats normal for samsung...hmmm
i feel the camera apps kinda responsive .wish i can upload the video for u to see 😅
puppylove888
post Aug 29 2022, 04:17 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

anybody have push msg delay
eg whatsapp msg delay by 10 min or only appear when i click whatsapp icon ?
is like msg do not come in instantly
mbbvic
post Aug 29 2022, 07:46 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

Very tempted
meiyi
post Aug 29 2022, 08:26 PM

Regular
1,403 posts

QUOTE(puppylove888 @ Aug 29 2022, 04:17 PM)
Maybe you can try set the app notification to top priority.
TSkidmad
post Aug 29 2022, 09:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,370 posts

QUOTE(puppylove888 @ Aug 29 2022, 04:17 PM)
Not for my case.. battery saver mode on?

QUOTE(mbbvic @ Aug 29 2022, 07:46 PM)
Very tempted
Just get it especially if you need a reliable camera at hand.. damn the camera system is so far impressive in my books.
mbbvic
post Aug 30 2022, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

QUOTE(kidmad @ Aug 29 2022, 09:46 PM)
Not for my case.. battery saver mode on?
Just get it especially if you need a reliable camera at hand.. damn the camera system is so far impressive in my books.
Thanks
phillip88
post Sep 1 2022, 07:39 AM

Sound of Silence
1,062 posts

Hi, if you have Samsung flagship and Vivo X80/Pro, how's the update frequency between these two?

Personally I think Samsung updates their devices quite frequently, so I'd like to hear about X80/Pro's update policy.

I've read this Article, and it says:
"The phone ships with Android 12 and FunTouch OS, which is far from my favourite Android skin around – and might just be one of the worst.

It feels like Xiaomi and Oppo’s software did three or four years ago, with a slew of pre-installed software, strange default settings, and aggressive battery optimisation.

The bloatware is the biggest flaw: no phone this expensive should feel this cheap when you set it up, but it’s hard not to have that impression when your app drawer is immediately filled with a host of Vivo apps you don’t want along with third-party offerings like Grab or Agoda
""

Would like to know if you experience this, before making my decision.

This post has been edited by phillip88: Sep 1 2022, 07:42 AM
TSkidmad
post Sep 1 2022, 08:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,370 posts

QUOTE(phillip88 @ Sep 1 2022, 07:39 AM)
Hi, if you have Samsung flagship and Vivo X80/Pro, how's the update frequency between these two?

Personally I think Samsung updates their devices quite frequently, so I'd like to hear about X80/Pro's update policy.

I've read this Article, and it says:
"The phone ships with Android 12 and FunTouch OS, which is far from my favourite Android skin around – and might just be one of the worst.

It feels like Xiaomi and Oppo’s software did three or four years ago, with a slew of pre-installed software, strange default settings, and aggressive battery optimisation.

The bloatware is the biggest flaw: no phone this expensive should feel this cheap when you set it up, but it’s hard not to have that impression when your app drawer is immediately filled with a host of Vivo apps you don’t want along with third-party offerings like Grab or Agoda
""

Would like to know if you experience this, before making my decision.
Update ain't that great.. so far open box till now only a single update. But I'm only a fan for vulnerability update. If phone is working fine why fix it?

And bloatware just turn off recommended apps.. there's just a few vivo app left and I don't touch them. As mentioned this phone is pretty close to stock. Wish they could just remove their own app store, game center for the hoo has function turning off stuff and boosting for you and themes. Another app which is called vivo I think it's essential.. that's your warranty apparently.
phillip88
post Sep 1 2022, 08:55 AM

Sound of Silence
1,062 posts

QUOTE(kidmad @ Sep 1 2022, 08:09 AM)
Update ain't that great.. so far open box till now only a single update. But I'm only a fan for vulnerability update. If phone is working fine why fix it?

And bloatware just turn off recommended apps.. there's just a few vivo app left and I don't touch them. As mentioned this phone is pretty close to stock. Wish they could just remove their own app store, game center for the hoo has function turning off stuff and boosting for you and themes. Another app which is called vivo I think it's essential.. that's your warranty apparently.
Thanks. Basically it needs some tweaking and it's good to go. Alright.
TSkidmad
post Sep 1 2022, 09:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,370 posts

QUOTE(phillip88 @ Sep 1 2022, 08:55 AM)
Thanks. Basically it needs some tweaking and it's good to go. Alright.
yeah... can say so.

Anyway the same actually goes to the other chinese phones.
Treepex
post Sep 1 2022, 02:22 PM

-
Group Icon
Elite
1,688 posts

QUOTE(kidmad @ Jul 28 2022, 10:28 AM)
Yo! pretty surprise that there's not a single thread about Vivo X series phones. Getting my hands on the latest Vivo X80 really wanted to test out their v1 chipset since the X70 pro+. Any other owners here in the forum?
tried to come here do some homework / research / comment before buying x60 pro+

i think very less X series user here, i think even less when it come to CN unit pro+ version

anyway, bought 2nd hand, and happy with the camera

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0428sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:48 AM