Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Father showering with kids, What do you think?

views

TSNautieWabbit
post Jul 18 2022, 10:25 AM, updated 2y ago

47 posts

I see a few male friends of mine taking photos and posting in fb , when they go to vacation and taking bath with kids
Its okay when father bath with their son but not Daughter isnt it? As a wife would you allow your husband to do that with your baby girl? Kinda awkward and gross rclxub.gif
This goes for stay-home-dad, where they should only bath their kid and not taking shower with em confused.gif
veera.offl
post Jul 18 2022, 10:28 AM

Getting Started
169 posts

bapak pakai cloths shower ok la.. but dont naked
Jojolin
post Jul 18 2022, 10:35 AM

Getting Started
65 posts

It's just a culture. I have seen whole Japanese family strip naked and go for onsen together. No big deal. In some parts of Bali, the whole village go to the communal bath, strip naked and wash together (now getting rare, though, no thanks to tourism).

It's best to mind our own business and keep our "dirty" thoughts to ourselves and not impose our "standards" onto other people. dry.gif
(Child abuse is a different matter, however, but let's not go into that).
teslaman
post Jul 18 2022, 10:47 AM

Regular
1,111 posts

QUOTE(NautieWabbit @ Jul 18 2022, 10:25 AM)
I see a few male friends of mine taking photos and posting in fb , when they go to vacation and taking bath with kids
Its okay when father bath with their son but not Daughter isnt it? As a wife would you allow your husband to do that with your baby girl? Kinda awkward and gross rclxub.gif
This goes for stay-home-dad, where they should only bath their kid and not taking shower with em :confused:
Any issue?
Jenn77
post Jul 18 2022, 10:50 AM

Look Ma' Im Flyin! Gee~
3,030 posts

I personally don't feel comfortable bathing naked with my boys (primary kids) I usually wear boxers and bath them, play water awhile. When they done, dress them up and just bath myself. Kids nowadays ask many question some I need time to filter, process and answer them.. haha.

This post has been edited by Jenn77: Jul 18 2022, 10:51 AM
togekiss
post Aug 4 2022, 10:01 AM

Getting Started
111 posts

QUOTE(Jojolin @ Jul 18 2022, 10:35 AM)
It's just a culture. I have seen whole Japanese family strip naked and go for onsen together. No big deal. In some parts of Bali, the whole village go to the communal bath, strip naked and wash together (now getting rare, though, no thanks to tourism).

It's best to mind our own business and keep our "dirty" thoughts to ourselves and not impose our "standards" onto other people.  dry.gif
(Child abuse is a different matter, however, but let's not go into that).
i agree. to each their own.
steevan1000
post Aug 8 2022, 09:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,976 posts

asian culture impose too much boundaries on ourselves
to certain extend, it's ok to bath with kids, even totally naked
but must be clear what is the objective of doing so
its a good opportunity to teach & let kids understand the difference of male & female body
at the same time to teach them to respect one's body, which means there are some parts are not allowed to touch for stranger or even within own family members of different gender

it's an earliest stage of sexual education & self protection awareness
Mavik
post Aug 17 2022, 02:29 PM

Patience is a virtue
Group Icon
Elite
7,716 posts

Yup exactly that. Even at the club when my son finishes swimming, the mens changing room are filled with other men who are naked and changing. Similar to the shower area as well. Its about learning the various cultures and being open to it but it doesn't mean that you have to follow it as well.
Satori 14118a
post Aug 17 2022, 02:31 PM

Enthusiast
938 posts

Can't do much when you're a single dad.
Jedi3815
post Aug 18 2022, 10:50 AM

Getting Started
225 posts

"shower" is a strong word. I get wet because of the shower head and i dont actually mandi (shampoo, sabun).

Sometimes my kids want to play bubbles, sometimes demam panas need teman/cant shower herself. so i do it. but i never naked infront of them.

my 7 year old girl, i already teach her not to be naked infront of me/other people. Only person(s) she can be naked (for changing her clothes/showering) are her sister and mama (THAT IS IT). teaching her to be modest.
maryshaw
post Oct 1 2022, 08:46 AM

Getting Started
128 posts

ive been bathed by my late father when i was in pre-school age.
MadZiZ
post Oct 3 2022, 09:50 AM

Enthusiast
726 posts

I sometimes bath with my son, but now he is 6 years of age.....i would prefer he be independent and bath by himself. 🤫
mycolumn
post Oct 3 2022, 03:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,078 posts

dad pakai clothes and bath baby girl ok.
Ethan_Rob
post Oct 16 2022, 11:13 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

Little girls are best with their mother.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.29    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:44 PM