5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks

views

orga_laut
post Jul 3 2022, 03:18 AM

Getting Started
251 posts

if the goat want to leave, then let him go.
lets rebuild with maguire
orga_laut
post Jul 4 2022, 09:16 AM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Jul 3 2022, 11:36 PM)
Does anyone at all think that we are being played by Barca? It’s like Laporta just threatening FDJ with being sold if he doesn’t want to resign a lower salary contract?
simple answer is - yes.

FDj saga will dragged and end up we got nothing. yes, we can still sign FDJ but not in this transfer window. ETH is stubbon which is good. so yeah, all out for FDJ and if we got nothing then just rebuild with mcfred and magelof , and without cristiano.

let ETh proof himself with this $hit team. give him a chance by supporting him until he got sacked by his own fans because he forced to play OLE ball.
OLE ball really fit this $hit team. play deep and counter. rashford can be our top scorer again. trust me. thumbsup.gif

without pogba, without matic, without cristiano, without greenwood laugh.gif laugh.gif

its going to be amazing season.

This post has been edited by orga_laut: Jul 4 2022, 09:18 AM
orga_laut
post Jul 4 2022, 11:16 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

OH YES ERIKSEN HERE WE GO

WHICH MEANS... DE JONG IS CUMING
orga_laut
post Jul 8 2022, 06:03 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(8080733 @ Jul 8 2022, 02:13 PM)
New Jersey launching today

user posted image
ugly.. but the fans will buy it anyway

remember 2013 kit? most of the fans it was super ugly when it launched but then we became champions.

user posted image

maybe its a blessing in disguise under tenhag brows.gif brows.gif brows.gif
orga_laut
post Jul 9 2022, 06:46 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(beck_ken @ Jul 9 2022, 06:08 PM)
Summary on FDJ transfer saga:

Man United and Barcelona have agreed to a €65 million fixed fee plus €20 million in add-ons for Frenkie de Jong moving to Man United this summer.
But despite the agreement between both the clubs, the move is yet to be finalized and here's why :

1.  De Jong wants to leave Barca as he's been told by Xavi he is not starting ahead of Busquets and both Pedri & Gavi are preferred in central midfield over the Dutchman.

2. Frenkie de Jong can't come out and say he wants to leave Barca for Man United because he is entitled to a €20 million loyalty bonus. If he forces the transfer, he will lose the loyalty bonus whereas if Barca forces him out, they will owe him a sum of €20 million in loyalty bonus which is the reason Barca President Joan Laporta is coming out in the press again and again saying the club is not forcing De Jong to leave, instead they wanna keep him at the club.

3. In 2019-20 season Barca were hit by economic problems and they had to give a pay cut on deferred terms to all their players. Frenkie de Jong took a deferred pay cut by 70% for three seasons and Barca owe him around €19 million in deferred salary.  Frenkie de Jong and his agent want the deferred salary to be paid before he agrees personal terms with Man United. Barca do not have the money to pay him as of now.

4. Frenkie de Jong will not be a Barca player next season, even if Barca want they can not retain his place in the squad due to financial reasons. As per de Jong's contract his salary will increase every season by €50k/week and he is also entitled to an annual bonus of €5 million which means if he was to stay at Barca he will earn €400k/week and also recieve €19 million in deferred salary plus €20 million loyalty bonus plus €5 million annual bonus which equals to a whopping €62.3 million which Barca will have to spend on him next season and the club can not afford it, there is a possibility of Barca declaring bankruptcy if de Jong stays at Barca.

4. Manchester United are clam about the situation, they do not want to rush and overpay for this deal. Erik ten Hag speaks with Frenkie de Jong every day, the player is excited and ready to reunite with ten Hag but can't openly admit it due to the reasons mentioned above. Man United are confident the deal will happen but it can take a few more days.

5. Barca will activate the second economic levers on 12th of July by selling 49% of their Merchandise and Licensing rights to American company Fanatics through which they will receive €400 million to balance their accounts and use 20% of that capital to pay deferred salaries of the players. Frenkie de Jong is waiting for Barca to pay his deferred salary after which he will discuss personal terms with Man United and the deal will be completed.

6. Frenkie de Jong will be a Manchester United player next season, there's an agreement between both Man United and Barca, it's just a matter of time before Barca pay what they owe to De Jong and the deal advances.

NOTE - BARCELONA DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION BUT TO SELL DE JONG. HE IS THEIR HIGHEST PAID PLAYER AND THE CLUB WILL HAVE TO SPEND €63 MILLION ON HIM NEXT SEASON IF THEY WISH TO KEEP HIM WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE AS PER THEIR BALANCE BOOKS.
i read somewherr mutrough n scout have ask to change transfer target but it was ten Hag who stubborn want them to stick with FDJ because he said FDJ is worth the wait

orga_laut
post Jul 12 2022, 07:59 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Jul 12 2022, 07:04 PM)
So actually fdj interested mari or not? Its strange to force a move when player not interested. Macam forced working
simple answer is : no
the technical answer is: possible because of ten hag, not utd

orga_laut
post Jul 12 2022, 10:02 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

FU*KING MCFRED IF WE WIN THIS THEN TEN HAG WILL USE MCFRED FOREVER

FU*KING HELL

This post has been edited by orga_laut: Jul 12 2022, 10:02 PM
orga_laut
post Jul 13 2022, 02:08 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

wtf.. i dont get it

barca have no money
barca still owe fdj money
but then can buy raphinha 58mil like nobody busines

how??
orga_laut
post Jul 13 2022, 05:40 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(syzwn @ Jul 13 2022, 05:09 PM)
haizzz just move on la. What other choice we have ?

i think man utd, murtuoghh, arnold, us the fans, want to move on ..
but my man Erik ten Hag die die want FDJ at all cost

AT. ALL. COST.

an incompetent MANUTD board never understand this.

in other words, back the manager and pay, .. or just sack ETH and get poch, and move on

This post has been edited by orga_laut: Jul 13 2022, 05:40 PM
orga_laut
post Jul 13 2022, 05:45 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

for me, just backed the manager. just pay.

JUST PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then move on ..
orga_laut
post Jul 13 2022, 06:16 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

now we already know the issue ..

"We know Richard Arnold and John Murtough [United’s CEO and director of football] travelled to Barcelona to hold talks with their Catalonian counterparts," Alex Crook told the radio station.

"The fee has been agreed, £56m up front with add-ons. The big stumbling block is this £17m that Barcelona owe Frenkie de Jong in unpaid wages.

"Clearly he wants that settled before really engaging in talks with Manchester United. And it’s been suggested to me that what Barcelona really want is Manchester United to make some kind of financial contribution to those unpaid wages, which will be quite an extraordinary turn of events."
1. we want to rebuild
2. we want instant success
3. we want to fixed the midfield
4. we have the money
5. we have erik ten hag
6. we know barca in deep $hit
7. we know de jong will play for ten hag

but then ..

FUK IT LA WE MOVE ON! GO GET ANYONE! FUK DE JONG! FUK HIM! COME ON GGMU laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

lets see if the board, arnold, murtuogh going to back eth or not ... if this deal collapse, well i can feel eth will get the sacked sooner than moyes lol

orga_laut
post Jul 14 2022, 01:20 AM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(beck_ken @ Jul 14 2022, 12:40 AM)
FDJ cannot simply said he wanted to go or pressing Barca to sell him because there’s a loyalty bonus for him. I think some clause in the contract on this loyalty bonus stated that if he is still under contract with Barca and transfer request by himself or telling the public that he wanted to leave, then his loyalty bonus will be forfeited.
yup. thats what i understand too. FDJ cannot publicly say want to move. thats why manutd hv to pay if really want to get it done quickly. pay barca, get FDJ. move on.

this is not pogba situation. jose never coach pogba before, even with that kind of scenario we get to win something. while FDJ was a key player under ten hag. he trust fdj to execute his plans more then the whole squad. different case.
orga_laut
post Jul 14 2022, 12:05 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(treblecase @ Jul 14 2022, 11:36 AM)
That’s why i said if he accepts this offer means it’s all about money not chasing for glory.
As part of the transfer, Ronaldo’s agent, Jorge Mendes, would also receive around £17m in what could be one of the biggest paydays – and most surprising transfers – in modern football history.

lulz.. i dont blame him
at 37, no world class manager with sane mind will play him every game besides commercial reasons laugh.gif

cristiano the goat wants to win trophies at this age. if no offer comes from top club, he wud rather leave then playing with maguire laugh.gif

orga_laut
post Jul 14 2022, 02:13 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

just list down whatever cdm dm cm player that available in transfer market right now, all of them nowher near fdj.. de jong under ten hag is different

get him at all cost
orga_laut
post Jul 14 2022, 03:43 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Jul 14 2022, 03:39 PM)
that means all they have to do is get everyone to sign deferments again (and again).
laporta politics laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

all these idiots barca worshiper just going to make laporta portfolio looks good as politician

imagine a ceo managed to reduce company cost by 90% laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by orga_laut: Jul 14 2022, 03:45 PM
orga_laut
post Jul 14 2022, 04:46 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Jul 14 2022, 04:32 PM)
its in arnold and murtuogh hands.
pay the money. move on. if its going to be another pogba, thats not their fault. thats on ETH.
but if the deal collapse, and we ended up nothing, which forced ETH to change his philosophy due to lack of quality, and become $hit, thats clearly on these guys.

orga_laut
post Jul 14 2022, 05:21 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

Frenkie de Jong showed that he can get forward and get his name on the scoresheet during Barcelona's 3-2 win away at Real Betis on Sunday night, but the midfielder's former coach at Ajax, Erik ten Hag, is not in favour of this new role for the 22-year-old.

Instead, Ten Hag argues that De Jong's qualities are best exploited by having him orchestrate things from deep.

"He's not a goalscorer," Ten Hag explained on the Dutch TV show 'Rondo' on Ziggo Sport.

"He's the player who supplies, who supplies the teammates who give the assists or who score goals from their position."

Ten Hag recalled the importance of the midfielder at Ajax and explained that he had to be reprimanded once for going too far up the pitch.

"Once I got him out of there," he said in relation to substituting De Jong.

"I asked him: are you a No.10? Then when do you score goals?"

Matthijs de Ligt also departed the Johan Cruyff Arena in the summer as he joined Juventus, with the coach stating that he still keeps in touch with the centre-back and De Jong, although he notes that he wishes he could've kept hold of them both.

"[I would've liked them to stay] for another year or two," Ten Hag acknowledged.

"[It would have been] better for Ajax and for Dutch football."

GET. HIM. AT. ALL. COST. PLEASE.

This post has been edited by orga_laut: Jul 14 2022, 05:23 PM
orga_laut
post Jul 14 2022, 05:31 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

a good read, i think.

barca really in a deep $hit laugh.gif
orga_laut
post Jul 15 2022, 09:50 AM

Getting Started