Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks

views

BartoCastro
post Jul 4 2022, 03:11 PM

3 posts

Personally, I'll not lose any sleep if Ronaldo leaving, but I hope he will not go to PL rival. Chelsea often get it wrong when it come to striker these days, Ronaldo will improve them tremendously.

There are pro and con, and I wish the best outcome for him and us. I hope he go to Bayern Munich, just to prove he's absolutely the best. I'll be happy too if he stay.
BartoCastro
post Jul 5 2022, 09:07 AM

3 posts

Not really a fan of Eriksen. His playmaking and creativity are below Fernandes. He love to shoot, very useful in a tight game.

But I approve this transfer, obviously as an alternative to Fernandes.
BartoCastro
post Jul 12 2022, 09:59 AM

3 posts

Got live tonight, tv9. It's better than nothing.

I don't mind the result. As long we play positively, attacking football.
BartoCastro
post Jul 13 2022, 07:44 AM

3 posts

The result showed that we're ahead fitness wise. Still a meaningless friendly but it's better to WIN than to LOSE. It'll add a feel good factor and showed we are in a right track.

Still desperate for a CDM and STRIKER.

This post has been edited by BartoCastro: Jul 13 2022, 07:45 AM
BartoCastro
post Jul 13 2022, 12:12 PM

3 posts

Can't blame VDB too much, he was playing with a B Team. He was the main man to the setup, our young forwards are not strong enough to compete to Liverpool seasoned defenders.

VDB is suit to quick passing game, he need 2 or 3 players alike around him to string the passes. Sancho probably one of them.

Hope to see what he's really capable under ETH.
BartoCastro
post Jul 15 2022, 03:03 PM

3 posts

Bayern probably the most preferable destination for CR7, but make no sense for Bayern authority to let go Lewandoski, which is younger and replace him with older world class striker.

As a fan boy, I hope CR7 go there.

Italy probably smartest move because the pace are slower, but less glamourous club. He can have at least 2 productive seasons.

PSG have too many stars in forwards line, but seeing LM and CR7 in the same side probably a wet dream.

FDJ and CR7 both reluctant to play for us in Europa League 😅😅😅
BartoCastro
post Jul 18 2022, 10:46 AM

3 posts

AWB defending is top class. He will have a good game against any top class winger.

But his best shot for having a game under ETH is the team play with lop sided defence, which LB become more attacking, RB just sit down and defence. Or 3 man CBs, AWB the RCB.

I don't think RB is a priority. We are desperately need a top notch CDM, and then ST. I'll give Dalot a run. AWB can be a decent option against Top 6 teams.

I'm not happy with our buys so far. Practically we bought a players on positions that we are well stock. Hopefully that's will spur all players to do better.
BartoCastro
post Jul 19 2022, 09:08 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jul 18 2022, 04:54 PM)

if this is real, habis la kita lol
It is sensible things to say.

I always retain my opinion, Maguire is a good defender having a bad season. The absent of a decent DCM through out that period, with a combination of poor manager, made things worst. I blame our playing system and manager first and foremost.

Maguire will have a fair chance to prove himself in the next few months. With a 5 or 6 CBs now, competition for places will be fierce. Jones on his way out. I believe one of Bailly and Tuanzebe will be available for sale or loan.

He is human like us, he can always improve. He is in good age, with a very good fitness record, he can always improve.

(sunshine mode)
BartoCastro
post Jul 22 2022, 09:10 AM

3 posts

It's tough to get an elite strike ATM. Only non World Cup striker will be interest to join us.

The name Ronaldo alone will bench you, at least in a first month. With Rashford and Martial rejuvenate, no good striker will want to harm their chances playing in World Cup.
BartoCastro
post Jul 28 2022, 12:05 PM

3 posts

Martinez is a short fella 1.75m something, probably more suitable for as DM or 3rd CB. He's quick and tough, but aerial bombardment will drown him. Typical English #9 will fancy a chance against Martinez.

Hopefully this guy fair better than Heinze or Rojo. We always had a bad luck with Argentinians Tevez, Veron and De Maria 😢

This post has been edited by BartoCastro: Jul 28 2022, 12:05 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0691sec    0.26    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:57 PM