views

lee82gx
post Aug 12 2022, 10:36 PM

I guess I'm special
2,861 posts

QUOTE(beck_ken @ Aug 12 2022, 10:26 PM)
Let’s see how many lever they can triggered

Maybe final lever will be Laporta’s liver 😂😂😂
dont need another one la, they are close to settle. Even if De Jong refuse to budge they can do this easily with reducing 5% of other players pay.
IpohGuyz
post Aug 12 2022, 11:06 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

Maybe got 30th lever
statikinetic
post Aug 12 2022, 11:34 PM

BaneCat
2,903 posts

News of Marcus Rashford links to PSG coming out. Probably from Rashford's agent, and the agent doesn't do anything without player approval. There is some interest from PSG but nothing concrete yet.

I've probably hounded Rashford more than any other player in United. He needs a change. Rashford and United are going nowhere.

I'd like him to be sold while he still commands some value. Otherwise, it'll be another Dele Alli case for cheap. Take the money and go buy Antony. So we can go with Sancho on the left and Antony on the right.

Just transfer rumours for now.

silvertoes
post Aug 12 2022, 11:45 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Aug 12 2022, 11:34 PM)
News of Marcus Rashford links to PSG coming out. Probably from Rashford's agent, and the agent doesn't do anything without player approval. There is some interest from PSG but nothing concrete yet.

I've probably hounded Rashford more than any other player in United. He needs a change. Rashford and United are going nowhere.

I'd like him to be sold while he still commands some value. Otherwise, it'll be another Dele Alli case for cheap. Take the money and go buy Antony. So we can go with Sancho on the left and Antony on the right.

Yeah, i believe PSG do have interest in him, but his team took the news and use it to urge United to offer a bump up contract renewal..

Probably want that 300k+ a week and stay.. and United will give him what he wants sooner or later.. some players are bigger than the club..
Darren
post Aug 12 2022, 11:45 PM

Regular
1,294 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Aug 12 2022, 11:34 PM)

For some reason, I think united alway get someone who wan to play on left side/left foot. I wonder why.

Anyway, i support to get fund from rashford to sign other instead of risking losing up for free in future even we can trigger additional year. Certainly lose in value once he enter final years without any option to renew.

Transfer budget already limited. If lose those player who still have value for free/less, it Jz doesn’t make sense.

Unless ETH wan him stay badly, otherwise might as well cash in and get player ETH wan.
statikinetic
post Aug 13 2022, 08:44 AM

BaneCat
2,903 posts

I think you guys have it right about Rashford that he is leveraging the situation for a payrise amidst very mediocre performances. Rashford to me had hot form at the start of his career, form which made him look way above his abilities. This coupled with his young age gave a lot of people the impression he was a world class player on the brink. When we scrutinize his body of work over his career, he is more Jesse Lingard than Kylian Mbappe. Would a club present a pay rise to such a player? Unlikely. But Manchester United aren't just any other club. The thing with Rashford is non-performance factors weight very heavily in his favour. He is not just from the academy but born in Manchester. United prizes such a profile and might cave in to pay his insane wage asks just because of it.

Rashford has one year left on his contract but the club has an option to extend by another year. That is two years. If the club is not going to submit to an insane wage increase for a subpar player around 300+k, now is the time to sell him. Rashford's value is going to drop next year in his final year, and then he walks for free. But Manchester United being the poster boy for mismanagement will probably end up letting Rashford go on a free for a lucrative contract somewhere else. We had so many examples already.

On expectations at the club. We now visibly see the difference of ambition between club and manager. ETH wants to give the season a go. The club actually wants to play down expectations. And this ties in to the club trying to operate on a limited transfer budget. Otherwise, we'd probably have players like Antony in already. So from the looks of it, we have a manager who wants to try for success. But a club who have not given the manager the players he asked nor wants to invest for a Top 4 finish. I guess as long as there is sponsorship and we are selling merchandise, everything is fine.

and85rew
post Aug 13 2022, 09:36 AM

Red Devil
865 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Aug 13 2022, 08:44 AM)
I think you guys have it right about Rashford that he is leveraging the situation for a payrise amidst very mediocre performances. Rashford to me had hot form at the start of his career, form which made him look way above his abilities. This coupled with his young age gave a lot of people the impression he was a world class player on the brink. When we scrutinize his body of work over his career, he is more Jesse Lingard than Kylian Mbappe. Would a club present a pay rise to such a player? Unlikely. But Manchester United aren't just any other club. The thing with Rashford is non-performance factors weight very heavily in his favour. He is not just from the academy but born in Manchester. United prizes such a profile and might cave in to pay his insane wage asks just because of it.

Rashford has one year left on his contract but the club has an option to extend by another year. That is two years. If the club is not going to submit to an insane wage increase for a subpar player around 300+k, now is the time to sell him. Rashford's value is going to drop next year in his final year, and then he walks for free. But Manchester United being the poster boy for mismanagement will probably end up letting Rashford go on a free for a lucrative contract somewhere else. We had so many examples already.
On expectations at the club. We now visibly see the difference of ambition between club and manager. ETH wants to give the season a go. The club actually wants to play down expectations. And this ties in to the club trying to operate on a limited transfer budget. Otherwise, we'd probably have players like Antony in already. So from the looks of it, we have a manager who wants to try for success. But a club who have not given the manager the players he asked nor wants to invest for a Top 4 finish. I guess as long as there is sponsorship and we are selling merchandise, everything is fine.
rashford form suggested he will be welbeck 2.0
his activist movement must be toned down if he wants to revive his career

the leaked murtough clip seems did not tally with club activities in transfer window
deadwoods still in team while little have coma into the team

O-haiyo
post Aug 13 2022, 10:06 AM

Enthusiast
854 posts

60mil is way above my expectation for rashford. Sell him asap. Don't bring the problematic icardi and his wife though
KennRicky
post Aug 13 2022, 10:06 AM

Getting Started
103 posts

Rabiot really coming, from FDJ to Rabiot.
Transfer business this summer from grade B to grade D.
And we still looking for some grade C forward, damn.
KennRicky
post Aug 13 2022, 10:14 AM

Getting Started
103 posts

Btw, if Ten Hag still insist on McFred in tonight match, I think it will be already #TenHagOut.
Sometimes it is not about the results, sometimes it is about other things.

In this instance, it is about fans can't understand why the managers keep insist on McFred partnership.

It has been 3~4 years, this duo is proven not working and it is the core issue of everything.

The fans would rather lost the match with any other duo combination, rather than McFred.
Darren
post Aug 13 2022, 10:27 AM

Regular
1,294 posts

QUOTE(and85rew @ Aug 13 2022, 09:36 AM)
rashford form suggested he will be welbeck 2.0
his activist movement must be toned down if he wants to revive his career

the leaked murtough clip seems did not tally with club activities in transfer window
deadwoods still in team while little have coma into the team
i dont care he wellbeck 2.0 o 3.0
but as long as the coach seem him doesnt fit his play style, might as well sell to get budget for player he wan....
otherwise u are not playing into the player strong side/position....
it jz doesnt make sense to keep hold on him if he not starting 11 or not suitable for ETH style...

QUOTE(KennRicky @ Aug 13 2022, 10:14 AM)
Btw, if Ten Hag still insist on McFred in tonight match, I think it will be already #TenHagOut.

In this instance, it is about fans can't understand why the managers keep insist on McFred partnership.

It has been 3~4 years, this duo is proven not working and it is the core issue of everything.

The fans would rather lost the match with any other duo combination, rather than McFred.
tonight highly chance is mcfred again.....
dont think ETH dare to try new combo on DM after lose on 1st match....
but i do think martinez and VDB should form partner ship in DM instead of mcfred.....
Def can try lindelof+varane....this 2 passing oso quite good n have more pace than maguire...
if the DM improve then high chance to provide backup to backline as well....
statikinetic
post Aug 13 2022, 10:30 AM

BaneCat
2,903 posts

Cracks are beginning to show at the club between manager and the board.

On top of existing transfer issues, ETH is rumoured to want Chelsea's Ziyech as a cheaper alternative to Antony that the club does not want to spend on. The board had veto-ed against any move for Ziyech.

Look guys. At this point the transfer team is really going for targets the club management wants. Not ETH.

Daimoku P
post Aug 13 2022, 11:13 AM

Probation
2 posts

I doubt PSG wants rashford. Last season was probably one of his worst season. If he leaves, it will probably be an English club. He will definitely be given the chance to play under ETH
simmarjit
post Aug 13 2022, 11:18 AM

Enthusiast
896 posts

QUOTE(Daimoku @ Aug 13 2022, 11:13 AM)
I doubt PSG wants rashford. Last season was probably one of his worst season. If he leaves, it will probably be an English club.  He will definitely be given the chance to play under ETH
He is more than a footballer, the charity aspects is valuable to people that want to wash their image like the Qataris.
IpohGuyz
post Aug 13 2022, 11:37 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(KennRicky @ Aug 13 2022, 10:14 AM)

No play maguire lagi baik. But most logic outcome is mcfred will breakup and kapitan still play.
lee82gx
post Aug 13 2022, 11:57 AM

I guess I'm special
2,861 posts

So, siapa bodoh in the chase for surplus (takut tersinggung with reject) mr De Jong?

Supposedly the one who is close brother with ETH, one phone call will settle it. Daily on the phone etc. haih. Not the first time we chase our own tail la. No shame one meh.

Think about it, Barca would rather sell their soul and their grandsons than tear up the contract and SELL us one of their surpluses. This makes it only their 974628th time not selling when they don’t want to and they have already stated this openly on the media. At least they are consistent. Again, syok sendiri MUFC fans interpret this as desperation, when actually we are the desperate ones.

From beginning to end we are the ones flying to Barca, calling and begging, drinking beer and end up with a few bills need to pay and no player on the dotted line. How many times does this need to happen la? A smart man will know not to court an uninterested lady more than twice. Here we have done it 50 times in a row.

End of the day, it’s just business. You go to Barca and stump a 130M check, I assure you mr De Jong will be on the bus / plane / train with wife and kids in tow. Just the matter of price. But here we wanna play high and mighty. McFred is high, ETH is migthy.

Memalukan. On and off the pitch. We drag our selves thru the dung, and come out like smiling fools.
IpohGuyz
post Aug 13 2022, 12:42 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

In normal good relationship, supposingly eth has assurances from fdj. Otherwise he won't keep chase.

So its either fdj con him or fdj waiting barca pay all his future contract salary. The x2 salary after season starts is a lot.

If eth no get assurance from fdj and keep chase, then memang naive and waste time
tzxsean
post Aug 13 2022, 01:02 PM

Lonely Driver
5,196 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Aug 13 2022, 11:57 AM)
So, siapa bodoh in the chase for surplus (takut tersinggung with reject) mr De Jong?

Supposedly the one who is close brother with ETH, one phone call will settle it. Daily on the phone etc. haih. Not the first time we chase our own tail la. No shame one meh.

Think about it, Barca would rather sell their soul and their grandsons than tear up the contract and SELL us one of their surpluses. This makes it only their 974628th time not selling when they don’t want to and they have already stated this openly on the media. At least they are consistent. Again, syok sendiri MUFC fans interpret this as desperation, when actually we are the desperate ones.

From beginning to end we are the ones flying to Barca, calling and begging, drinking beer and end up with a few bills need to pay and no player on the dotted line. How many times does this need to happen la? A smart man will know not to court an uninterested lady more than twice. Here we have done it 50 times in a row.

End of the day, it’s just business. You go to Barca and stump a 130M check, I assure you mr De Jong will be on the bus / plane / train with wife and kids in tow. Just the matter of price. But here we wanna play high and mighty. McFred is high, ETH is migthy.

Memalukan. On and off the pitch. We drag our selves thru the dung, and come out like smiling fools.
barca has agreed a contract with man utd

it's stuck with FdJ/agent since the last meeting

This post has been edited by tzxsean: Aug 13 2022, 01:17 PM
skystrike
post Aug 13 2022, 02:07 PM

back to normal
1,270 posts

and now depay? too desperate huh?
lee82gx
post Aug 13 2022, 02:18 PM

I guess I'm special
2,861 posts

QUOTE(tzxsean @ Aug 13 2022, 01:02 PM)
barca has agreed a contract with man utd

it's stuck with FdJ/agent since the last meeting
a draft agreement, maybe. a contract - NO. a contract is a valid legal document that can be enforced by law with the consequences clear. such as you promise to pay, vendor promise to deliver, OR ELSE, something happens.

Had we had an agreed contract, it wouldn't sound like today - banging an empty gong and only got sound.

besides, other than journalists who need to make news to fill their rice bowl, we have not seen or heard any claim that a "contract" so it is actually fluff, not stuff.

the only one time in history that i can recall where we actually HAD a contract but not deliver the player will be Jon Obi Mikel, and remember we went to court and actually won something. IE legally enforced with consequences if not delivered. This is not it, and don't believe the rumours. else, again there is this bridge that i'm trying to sell.

140 Pages « < 124 125 126 127 128 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0231sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:03 PM