English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks

views

simmarjit
post Aug 9 2022, 11:06 PM

Enthusiast
896 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Aug 9 2022, 10:52 PM)
#BreakingNews
Erik is unhappy with John Murtough. He wants a proper Sporting Director at the club.

Erik has once again brought Paul Mitchell’s name forward to be SD.

Already had heated conversations with John Murtough expressing his disappointment in the transfer activity from Man Utd.

However A lot is happening today.

Rabiot agreement is imminent. Not seen as Frenkie alternative so doesn’t effect that, but Erik wants midfielders in fast.

Approval of this deal close.

£15m initial fee to Juve.

#mufc
Dunno this fb news true or not. But murtough is working from 8am to midnight!
The manager should never have that much power.
beck_ken
post Aug 9 2022, 11:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,716 posts

#BreakingNews
Erik is unhappy with John Murtough. He wants a proper Sporting Director at the club.

Already had heated conversations with John Murtough expressing his disappointment in the transfer activity from Man Utd.

Rabiot agreement is imminent. Not seen as Frenkie alternative so doesn’t effect that, but Erik wants midfielders in fast.

#mufc
Rabiot is mom’s little boy, his mom is his agent. Now his mom monitoring Monaco UCL qualifying match, cuz Monaco also interest signing him
statikinetic
post Aug 9 2022, 11:17 PM

BaneCat
2,903 posts

#BreakingNews

#mufc
Consistent with my thoughts that Murtough is the responsible party for the transfer failures.
When we talk about a rebuild, this includes the DoF if he cannot perform. Murtough had his chance this summer.

Speaking of a clearout, Murtough has been here since 2013 with Moyes. Does he have a success story to write home about?

IpohGuyz
post Aug 9 2022, 11:22 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Aug 9 2022, 11:17 PM)
Consistent with my thoughts that Murtough is the responsible party for the transfer failures.
When we talk about a rebuild, this includes the DoF if he cannot perform. Murtough had his chance this summer.

Speaking of a clearout, Murtough has been here since 2013 with Moyes. Does he have a success story to write home about?
Semua salah moyes for bringing in another virus
pisces88
post Aug 10 2022, 12:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,711 posts

Now news of Guido Rodríguez of Betis is floating
Winter-3
post Aug 10 2022, 12:44 AM

Getting Started
68 posts

So, if Monaco wins and PSV loses, Rabiot joins Monaco and Gakpo joins us.

If PSV wins and Monaco loses, Gakpo stays in PSV and Rabiot joins Manchester United.

Who will you support tonight, Monaco or PSV???

This post has been edited by Winter-3: Aug 10 2022, 12:45 AM
Winter-3
post Aug 10 2022, 12:58 AM

Getting Started
68 posts

Does anyone see that Maguire likes to step forward, as if to "help" Fred, thus leaving space in behind him for opposition striker to run off him? When he does this, Lisandro has to cover the space he vacated, and it dragged Shaw over to cover for Lisandro, and 2 v 1 will happen on Shaw side. He did that a lot last season and again against Brighton. Someone should tell Maguire to stop doing that.
IpohGuyz
post Aug 10 2022, 02:33 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(Winter-3 @ Aug 10 2022, 12:58 AM)
Does anyone see that Maguire likes to step forward, as if to "help" Fred, thus leaving space in behind him for opposition striker to run off him? When he does this, Lisandro has to cover the space he vacated, and it dragged Shaw over to cover for Lisandro, and 2 v 1 will happen on Shaw side.  He did that a lot last season and again against Brighton.  Someone should tell Maguire to stop doing that.
He is backenbauer
statikinetic
post Aug 10 2022, 07:26 AM

BaneCat
2,903 posts

QUOTE(Winter-3 @ Aug 10 2022, 12:44 AM)
So, if Monaco wins and PSV loses, Rabiot joins Monaco and Gakpo joins us.

If PSV wins and Monaco loses, Gakpo stays in PSV and Rabiot joins Manchester United.

Who will you support tonight, Monaco or PSV???
Source on the dependency?
Rabiot is in advanced talks on personal terms.
DarkWan
post Aug 10 2022, 07:34 AM

On my way
564 posts

#EmptyOldTrafford is trending, and Michael Knighton (former Man Utd director) preparing a hostile bid to buy the club from Glazers.

Ini kalilah?

damnself
post Aug 10 2022, 07:38 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(DarkWan @ Aug 10 2022, 07:34 AM)
#EmptyOldTrafford is trending, and Michael Knighton (former Man Utd director) preparing a hostile bid to buy the club from Glazers.

Ini kalilah?
Berapa kali dah? 😬 not gonna happen. This club is money making machine.
lee82gx
post Aug 10 2022, 07:43 AM

I guess I'm special
2,861 posts

Where is that dude who got all the insider info on who’s coming and how hard Dick Arnold / John Murtough are working day and night 9am to 10pm to ensure we dont overpay for any deal? Well run club etc. I remember got saying we can even sell some clubs and some property or something to fund anything

And that money is there just we need to support the managers choice and selection etc?

Can’t we face the fact that we are now beggars. Since we ARE beggars I’m guessing Glazers can be finally knocked off.
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 10 2022, 08:37 AM

:3
1,701 posts

Does anyone see that Maguire likes to step forward, as if to "help" Fred, thus leaving space in behind him for opposition striker to run off him? When he does this, Lisandro has to cover the space he vacated, and it dragged Shaw over to cover for Lisandro, and 2 v 1 will happen on Shaw side.  He did that a lot last season and again against Brighton.  Someone should tell Maguire to stop doing that.
someone just tell the manager to stop playing and and the club to sell/release that fridge.

he has been doing it since day 1. leaving his partner (previously lindelof) exposed. then the english media go says need change maguire partner but not maguire blush.gif
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 10 2022, 08:38 AM

:3
1,701 posts

Ini kalilah?
no chance unless they are tied to some russian oligarch. they are usa console.gif
Purpleheaven
post Aug 10 2022, 08:56 AM

20 posts

I've mentioned this before. Maguire is a decent centre back. He is strong, dominant in the air and very physical. What he isn't, is fast or have good positioning. So, to play to his strength, stick him in the back, let him handle crosses into the box, especially since ddg dont come out and claim very often. But instead, he plays like he's very adept at a high line. You can see if varane or martinez fail to intercept early, they often can sprint back and at least throw off the attacker. But when maguire fail his interception, you'll never see him near any threatening attacker for the rest of the attack. I would blame this on the manager set up, but i dunno why change manager but still same style. Maybe they are seeing something we aren't.
IpohGuyz
post Aug 10 2022, 09:04 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

Ini kalilah?
Not gonna happen. Unless he got 5b to splash. Glazer will raise price knowing ppl desperate.

Saw this in fb. Just wow!

Opening day passing stats:

Rodri: 95 passes (94% accuracy)
Thiago: 47 passes (87% accuracy)
Jorginho: 60 passes (83% accuracy)
Hojberg: 61 passes (88% accuracy)
Ndidi: 68 passes (88% accuracy)
Kamara: 62 passes (85% accuracy)

⚠️ McTominay: 18 passes (66% accuracy)
lee82gx
post Aug 10 2022, 09:11 AM

I guess I'm special
2,861 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Aug 10 2022, 08:37 AM)
someone just tell the manager to stop playing and and the club to sell/release that fridge.

he has been doing it since day 1. leaving his partner (previously lindelof) exposed. then the english media go says need change maguire partner but not maguire  blush.gif
Thank God I am not the only one seeing this. If there is a stat for positioning Kapitan gets -5 out of 20. And if there is a stat for pace, he is around 1/20. I am 40, have a busted knee and I haven't run for 5 years. I bet I can take him on anytime, anywhere. Heck I bet my 94 year old grandma beat him in a 20m dash.

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Aug 10 2022, 02:33 AM)
He is backenbauer
I've not had the pleasure of seeing Herr Beckenbauer play, but I can simply bet my right nut, that a god-like sweeper does NOT leave the line when being attacked. Instead he is the LAST man who brings out the ball. Lets not soil the sweeper role with the Fridge's horrible impersonation.

QUOTE(Purpleheaven @ Aug 10 2022, 08:56 AM)
I've mentioned this before. Maguire is a decent centre back. He is strong, dominant in the air and very physical. What he isn't, is fast or have good positioning. So, to play to his strength, stick him in the back, let him handle crosses into the box, especially since ddg dont come out and claim very often. But instead, he plays like he's very adept at a high line. You can see if varane or martinez fail to intercept early, they often can sprint back and at least throw off the attacker. But when maguire fail his interception, you'll never see him near any threatening attacker for the rest of the attack. I would blame this on the manager set up, but i dunno why change manager but still same style. Maybe they are seeing something we aren't.
He's a half working CB if he just only focus on defending. But don't forget his tendency to mark his own team mates, tackle them, scorpion sting them and defeat the team's own offside trap by staying TOO LOW.

So, now the question we should ask or the journalists who have access to Erik should ask every damn week is why is Fridge playing? What is his role? What justify your salary in picking him? Why or how should the fans support the manager who does this?
Should we switch off for 5 years while waiting for this rebuild? Surely he retires by then, no matter how well or not he plays.
silvertoes
post Aug 10 2022, 09:12 AM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Aug 10 2022, 09:04 AM)
Not gonna happen. Unless he got 5b to splash. Glazer will raise price knowing ppl desperate.

Saw this in fb. Just wow!

Opening day passing stats:

Rodri: 95 passes (94% accuracy)
Thiago: 47 passes (87% accuracy)
Jorginho: 60 passes (83% accuracy)
Hojberg: 61 passes (88% accuracy)
Ndidi: 68 passes (88% accuracy)
Kamara: 62 passes (85% accuracy)

⚠️ McTominay: 18 passes (66% accuracy)
That is 18 passes for 90mins playing as midfielder..
If you think that this is new, lookup last season and the season before..

De Gea got higher passes than him.. imagine that..
aaron1717
post Aug 10 2022, 09:30 AM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(silvertoes @ Aug 10 2022, 09:12 AM)
That is 18 passes for 90mins playing as midfielder..
If you think that this is new, lookup last season and the season before..

De Gea got higher passes than him.. imagine that..
and we signing rabiot to replace him... rabiot stats last season also not really nice in serie A... lol... only difference is he has alot of trophies in his cabinet...
Purpleheaven
post Aug 10 2022, 09:33 AM

20 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Aug 10 2022, 09:11 AM)
Thank God I am not the only one seeing this. If there is a stat for positioning Kapitan gets -5 out of 20. And if there is a stat for pace, he is around 1/20. I am 40, have a busted knee and I haven't run for 5 years. I bet I can take him on anytime, anywhere. Heck I bet my 94 year old grandma beat him in a 20m dash.
I've not had the pleasure of seeing Herr Beckenbauer play, but I can simply bet my right nut, that a god-like sweeper does NOT leave the line when being attacked. Instead he is the LAST man who brings out the ball. Lets not soil the sweeper role with the Fridge's horrible impersonation.
He's a half working CB if he just only focus on defending. But don't forget his tendency to mark his own team mates, tackle them, scorpion sting them and defeat the team's own offside trap by staying TOO LOW.

So, now the question we should ask or the journalists who have access to Erik should ask every damn week is why is Fridge playing? What is his role? What justify your salary in picking him? Why or how should the fans support the manager who does this?
Should we switch off for 5 years while waiting for this rebuild? Surely he retires by then, no matter how well or not he plays.
I mean, of course I'm not saying he's excellent. But his strengths are legitimately important for a defender, so, if no choice, the manager should focus on it. That's why he looks alright for england. Even though i dont agree with many others who says he's excellent for england, i think he's just alright for them, but somehow 3 managers cannot make him play like that for man utd.

So yes, i do feel like managing him is important so he looks at least decent and not so lost on the field. But like i said, work with what you have, if have to use him, use him efficiently. That said, i have no idea why he's still in the team sheet instead of a varane and martinez duo. Is it because he's captain and ten hag no balls to drop him? Which begs another question, why the hell is he still captain?

140 Pages « < 115 116 117 118 119 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0273sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:59 PM