Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Being too close with the opposite gender..., How do we draw the line?

views

waka14
post Aug 2 2022, 04:13 PM

Casual
488 posts

I find it very hard to be bff's with the opposite gender... Somehow will end up piap or if she's unattractive enough.. then probably kena sideline while she still thinks I'm there for her 24/7.

Call it sexist if you will...could be just my age, but temptation to piap the opposite gender is very strong if I get too close. Coming from a past of piaping a few...i'm doing my bestest to stay loyal to my current partner. So I generally do not have any female best friends (regular hi/bye or business friends and colleagues at most)....also many of them would stop keeping in touch when they ada BF anyways (probably for the same reason lmao)

Only works if direct family member or she's much much older than I am, maybe ,10-20yrs older (I'll see her as an older sister/aunt).

This post has been edited by waka14: Aug 2 2022, 04:17 PM
waka14
post Aug 2 2022, 04:22 PM

Casual
488 posts

QUOTE(aleluya @ Jul 5 2022, 02:48 PM)
Best friend won't shower you with random gifts one la unless it's your birthday or your big days (like wedding/move house). The rest will be quite casual just hang out together or go do some activities.

And they won't even bother to 24/7 text message you unless they are interested in you. Stop lying to yourself if that senior has no intention
Only a few reasons I'd give someone gifts within my office spaces.
1. Colleague,Christmas ( something small like chocholates for everyone)
2. If i somehow am interested in her brows.gif
3. If i want her to stfu , I do not like my snake of a direct-colleague one bit. But last week she kept on coughing non-stop and its distracting lmao. So I gave her some green-tea packets that I got for free earlier. My goal is to make her think im her friend so that she would let me work in piece...super cucuk belakang type.

Otherwise i clock out and I don't care lmao.
a_dot_el
post Dec 6 2022, 10:37 AM

Getting Started
155 posts

QUOTE(waka14 @ Aug 2 2022, 04:13 PM)
I find it very hard to be bff's with the opposite gender... Somehow will end up piap or if she's unattractive enough.. then probably kena sideline while she still thinks I'm there for her 24/7.

Call it sexist if you will...could be just my age, but temptation to piap the opposite gender is very strong if I get too close. Coming from a past of piaping a few...i'm doing my bestest to stay loyal to my current partner. So I generally do not have any female best friends (regular hi/bye or business friends and colleagues at most)....also many of them would stop keeping in touch when they ada BF anyways (probably for the same reason lmao)
Only works if direct family member or she's much much older than I am, maybe ,10-20yrs older (I'll see her as an older sister/aunt).
Perhaps it's just sexist. I have 3 very close opposite gender friend. We are so close until we are ok to change clothes in front of each another (in undies of course). Nothing sexual, just pure caring good friend.

I am a guy, of course do I have sexual feelings? Occasionally I have, but I am now way past that. Just because you have feelings to do something, doesn't mean you need to do it. Someitmes I feel like punching people, doesn't mean I actually go and do it.
waka14
post Dec 6 2022, 10:53 AM

Casual
488 posts

QUOTE(a_dot_el @ Dec 6 2022, 10:37 AM)
Perhaps it's just sexist. I have 3 very close opposite gender friend. We are so close until we are ok to change clothes in front of each another (in undies of course). Nothing sexual, just pure caring good friend.

I am a guy, of course do I have sexual feelings? Occasionally I have, but I am now way past that. Just because you have feelings to do something, doesn't mean you need to do it. Someitmes I feel like punching people, doesn't mean I actually go and do it.
i mean, if it works then good for you man. im happy that you do not share the same struggles as myself.
waka14
post Dec 6 2022, 10:54 AM

Casual
488 posts

QUOTE(waka14 @ Aug 2 2022, 04:22 PM)
Only a few reasons I'd give someone gifts within my office spaces.
1. Colleague,Christmas ( something small like chocholates for everyone)
2. If i somehow am interested in her brows.gif
3. If i want her to stfu , I do not like my snake of a direct-colleague one bit. But last week she kept on coughing non-stop and its distracting lmao. So I gave her some green-tea packets that I got for free earlier. My goal is to make her think im her friend so that she would let me  work in piece...super cucuk belakang type.

Otherwise i clock out and I don't care lmao.
oh update, she resigned....feels good bro! but life goes on
pml_318
post Dec 6 2022, 12:46 PM

Getting Started
230 posts

draw and cross it
redzipkay
post Dec 6 2022, 09:21 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(redracer2004 @ Jul 2 2022, 11:46 PM)
But now the guy trying to blame the senior over this. The girl told us the bf said that if the senior didn't give the surprise gifts, they wouldn't have started this argument in the first place. Also still blaming the girl for still accepting the gift so happily despite knowing it's from another guy.
IMHO the senior and the girl deserve each other. Suka main2

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0248sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:14 AM