Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> UGREEN HiTune T3 ANC Bluetooth Earbuds, A very average review to Keep Noise Out (Review)

views

TSchampu
post Jun 21 2022, 09:22 PM, updated 2w ago

Champu
608 posts

So you're in the market for some really affordable ANC Earbuds I hear?

Yes I want something that doesn't break the bank if you know what I mean...

No, I don't know what that means but let me tell you about that time I had my hands on the Ugreen HiTune T3 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Earbuds.

It comes neatly packaged with minimal use of plastic where its unnecessary.
user posted image user posted image

Earbuds housing. Palm for comparison
user posted image

Seen here with its bigger brother, the UGreen HiTune x6, sweaty palm for comparison again.
user posted image

Top and Side comparison, because why not?
user posted image user posted image

Earbuds. On the left is the x6 vs T3. A certain AirPods come to mind
user posted image

Fits snugly for moderate exercise or brisk walks. Wouldn't recommend for long distance running tho
user posted image

Pros
- Immersive Sound : In all its iteration Ugreen continues to amplify their product quality by continuously improving their sound quality with high-resolution treble and punchy bass undertone.
- Active Noise Cancellation: These earbuds feature feed-forward and microphones to eliminate up to 25dB of low-frequency noise, really good if you live in a noisy neighborhood or pesky siblings blaring the TV at home.
- Seamless Connection: Supporting the latest Bluetooth 5.2 for faster transmission and quick pairing
- Battery life: Up to 7 hours with a single charge and 24 hours total playtime with the charging case. Really impressed by the battery life on this earbuds especially considering they use feed-forward noise cancelling
- Clarity: Very clear audio for phone calls: callers on the other end of the line reported little to no distortion or sounds from the environment when taking my calls

Cons
- Maybe I'm biased, but if you've been following my reviews I have a preference for matte finish. This ones a little too shiny for my liking

Overall this has been a fun earphone to play with. Has a lot of positives that goes with it. If you're in the market for some decent quality ANC earbuds you certainly cannot go wrong with these nifty little product.

Signing off,
Your very-average reviewer

p.s. this review was very kindly sponsored by the good folks at UGreen. Since 25.6 is around the corner why not make use of this opportunity to gift yourself one?

Lazada
Shopee

This post has been edited by champu: Jun 21 2022, 09:25 PM
Scissorshand
post Jun 26 2022, 10:28 AM

Regular
1,434 posts

Nice review. Your hands and format write up reminds me of one forumer Voncrane whose been missing...

This post has been edited by Scissorshand: Jun 26 2022, 10:33 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0432sec    0.61    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th June 2022 - 03:22 PM