Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Collar Shirt - Semi-Casual shirt, Brand recommendation

views

TS*lightbringer*
post Jun 15 2022, 01:07 PM, updated 3d ago

24 posts

Hi all,

As per title, what brand do u guys usually go for collar tshirt? Im not that kind of guy who use collar shirt, but sometime i need to use it for semi-casual meeting and all. My go-to brand are usually Fred Perry (I have like 5 of those, heavily influenced by skinhead culture when I was in high school) and Lacoste. I love simple shirt, with minimum design, no large wording or number or picture of horse. Im looking for other brand, other than these 2 that I usually buy. Any recommendation?
blitzkrieg69
post Jun 17 2022, 01:53 PM

23 posts

Zara sometimes has very plain and nice ones. But only sometimes
TS*lightbringer*
post Jun 20 2022, 01:17 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(blitzkrieg69 @ Jun 17 2022, 01:53 PM)
Zara sometimes has very plain and nice ones. But only sometimes
Thank you, will certainly check it out
attacusatlas
post Jun 22 2022, 09:37 AM

A Nasty Professional
2,579 posts

QUOTE(*lightbringer* @ Jun 15 2022, 01:07 PM)
Hi all,

As per title, what brand do u guys usually go for collar tshirt? Im not that kind of guy who use collar shirt, but sometime i need to use it for semi-casual meeting and all. My go-to brand are usually Fred Perry (I have like 5 of those, heavily influenced by skinhead culture when I was in high school) and Lacoste. I love simple shirt, with minimum design, no large wording or number or picture of horse. Im looking for other brand, other than these 2 that I usually buy. Any recommendation?
Glad to know another FP collector in this very forum.
TS*lightbringer*
post Jun 22 2022, 01:18 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(attacusatlas @ Jun 22 2022, 09:37 AM)
Glad to know another FP collector in this very forum.
Good to know u too. I'm glad FP open their new boutique at Pavilion Bukit Jalil, so I don't have to drive all the way to Pavilion KL to buy their shirts. However, I noticed that the shirt they are selling at their boutique are quite limited. Unrelated question, do u ever buy FP directly from their website?
attacusatlas
post Jun 22 2022, 03:57 PM

A Nasty Professional
2,579 posts

QUOTE(*lightbringer* @ Jun 22 2022, 01:18 PM)
Good to know u too. I'm glad FP open their new boutique at Pavilion Bukit Jalil, so I don't have to drive all the way to Pavilion KL to buy their shirts. However, I noticed that the shirt they are selling at their boutique are quite limited. Unrelated question, do u ever buy FP directly from their website?
I purchase from their official website quite often. Nonetheless, all the purchases will be slapped with customs and import duty as they will ship using Fedex/DHL.

If the price is not much different from the local boutiques, I will buy locally to save the hassle. Since I am a VIP member occasionally I will get additional discount.
TS*lightbringer*
post Jun 23 2022, 01:08 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(attacusatlas @ Jun 22 2022, 03:57 PM)
I purchase from their official website quite often. Nonetheless, all the purchases will be slapped with customs and import duty as they will ship using Fedex/DHL.

If the price is not much different from the local boutiques, I will buy locally to save the hassle. Since I am a VIP member occasionally I will get additional discount.
I never buy online from them. Usually i just buy from their boutique at Pavilion. There is this one time though I went to UK and bought the MIE M3600. What are the charges for buying online? How much is the custom and import duty?
attacusatlas
post Jun 26 2022, 12:55 AM

A Nasty Professional
2,579 posts

QUOTE(*lightbringer* @ Jun 23 2022, 01:08 PM)
I never buy online from them. Usually i just buy from their boutique at Pavilion. There is this one time though I went to UK and bought the MIE M3600. What are the charges for buying online? How much is the custom and import duty?
Normally it is 10% plus the handling fee.
TS*lightbringer*
post Jun 28 2022, 01:22 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(attacusatlas @ Jun 26 2022, 12:55 AM)
Normally it is 10% plus the handling fee.
Oh quite cheap compared to local boutique. But some boutique give huge discount, up to 50% sometime.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0182sec    0.37    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th June 2022 - 02:27 PM