Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bao Bei Er Postnatal Care center, Good or bad. Reviews

views

TSJunEe8888 P
post Jun 4 2022, 12:56 PM, updated 2y ago

Probation
1 posts

Hi all!
Would like to know anyone has experience with this confinement center in setia alam?
D10yrspain
post Jun 6 2022, 04:18 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

No one bother but I'll say it anyway since I've past these stage very long ago.

1)For the other thread:
Why go private hospital to give birth when hospital only charge like less than Rm10 per night?
When emergency, private hosp will still sent mother to GH to give birth.

2)For this thread and many other confinement thread requirement
There are all none perfect but waste money.
The cost of buying raw food material for 1 mother per month only Rm800. You can cook big pot and split 2 times per day as u wish. Most of the new mom do not have appetite at all during confinement.
The only thing that she can't do is "touching water" so the washing dishes, clothing and baby bath need someone help.
During my time my spending per baby confinement only range from Rm800-Rm1500 which I paid for my mother in law or my mom.
Husband during that 1 month he jaga sendiri and help around sometimes but baby care was fully on my own besides bathing.

My advise for everyone is stop wasting money!
Its OK if you are inexperience, you have to go through it, this is life.
Lahaha
post Jun 9 2022, 04:43 PM

Getting Started
193 posts

QUOTE(JunEe8888 @ Jun 4 2022, 12:56 PM)
Hi all!
Would like to know anyone has experience with this confinement center in setia alam?
Never heard of that but so far I have good experiences with these two

Joie Confinement Centre - my own wife
Santorini Confinement Centre Kuala Lumpur - a family member

Joie was good, service and food are good. Only cons I noticed is the breastfeeding support is a bit lacking.
Santorini was excellent all around, especially on breastfeeding guidance and support. Food and service are both top notched as well.

However may not be suitable for you if you are focused in Setia Alam. I have a friend who resides in Setia Alam, She chose to go to LYC. Not sure if it is nearby or not.

As a new hubby and first time daddy, I felt money well spent to allow both mummy and daddy to rest and slowly adapt to parenthood with some professional and experienced guidance. My parents are totally inexperienced with taking care of baby because I was taken care by my grandmother (my parents both were working type) and my parents-in-law are a bit on the older side and not confident on their energy levels to cope and care. My 2 cents.

This post has been edited by Lahaha: Jun 9 2022, 04:44 PM
happyp123 P
post Oct 17 2022, 11:24 PM

Probation
7 posts

You may check out HappyPreggie webiste, a parenting platform, they have the largest listing for confinement services.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:52 PM