Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Jobs exceed RM15k pay in doesn't exist in Msia, Makan gaji cannot go beyond RM15k

views

sunami
post Sep 15 2022, 05:33 PM

MAO TONGKAT
1,415 posts

QUOTE(autodriver @ Sep 15 2022, 09:45 AM)
No need regret. I advise people don't study IT actually. I was working in few IT MNC companies like Orxcle, HP and others, every few years sure got retrenchment. When the time I first join IT, hardware like networking and server are in high demand while apps is not popular (no smart phone that time). But now most hardware IT hard to get job or good salary because people moving to cloud, wifi, smart phone rather than laptop etc. Yes there are many people said should go for software or apps development, but do you know there are tens of thousand if not hundreds of thousand people are in software and apps development line. My time people who work for software 3 years experience can easily get RM 6k, but nowadays the pay out is RM 3-4k. If you ask for more the hiring company can choose other candidates since the market is flooded with IT guys. There are IT jobs posting around job portal in high salary, but there are thousands of people are applying for a post. And those who can get high salary mostly are project manager, process manager / IT architecture, not really the programmer who solely doing coding.
hardware? lol...
someone from hardware giving opinion on programmers pay...
and it is well know most US com retrench ppl every few years...

Zot
post Sep 15 2022, 05:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,592 posts

QUOTE(sunami @ Sep 15 2022, 05:33 PM)
hardware? lol...
someone from hardware giving opinion on programmers pay...
and it is well know most US com retrench ppl every few years...
Western style of running business is like than. Hire more when needed and fire them when no business. The Japanese is different. Workers are willing to have pay cut to help company during hard time. We follow Western laugh.gif
mezanny
post Sep 15 2022, 09:22 PM

Enthusiast
709 posts

QUOTE(taitianhin @ Sep 15 2022, 05:32 PM)
You will surprise how simple coder can Relax their mind....
They are just a bunch of dude of the dude....
relax ?

i have coder friend must work night shift.
Mavik
post Sep 15 2022, 10:18 PM

Patience is a virtue
Group Icon
Elite
7,716 posts

QUOTE(autodriver @ Sep 15 2022, 08:45 AM)
No need regret. I advise people don't study IT actually. I was working in few IT MNC companies like Orxcle, HP and others, every few years sure got retrenchment. When the time I first join IT, hardware like networking and server are in high demand while apps is not popular (no smart phone that time). But now most hardware IT hard to get job or good salary because people moving to cloud, wifi, smart phone rather than laptop etc. Yes there are many people said should go for software or apps development, but do you know there are tens of thousand if not hundreds of thousand people are in software and apps development line. My time people who work for software 3 years experience can easily get RM 6k, but nowadays the pay out is RM 3-4k. If you ask for more the hiring company can choose other candidates since the market is flooded with IT guys. There are IT jobs posting around job portal in high salary, but there are thousands of people are applying for a post. And those who can get high salary mostly are project manager, process manager / IT architecture, not really the programmer who solely doing coding.
Wow I would like to know where to find those hundreds of thousands of software and apps development line! Last time want to hire them also cannot find those skillsets. Usually only get 2-3 resumes. Need to find your source and get thousands of people to apply!
Stamp
post Sep 18 2022, 12:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,782 posts

Though the salaries in oil&gas still remains stagnant, there are people earning more than RM15k pm.

This post has been edited by Stamp: Sep 18 2022, 12:48 AM
autodriver
post Sep 19 2022, 08:46 AM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(mezanny @ Sep 15 2022, 09:54 AM)
coder get paid well or not ?

I wonder if coder get all this stress but do they earn more than the project manager ?
Unfortunately not, most coders are earn lesser than project manager unless the coders got do part time job.
BonBonvoyage
post Sep 20 2022, 11:19 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(taitianhin @ Sep 15 2022, 05:32 PM)
You will surprise how simple coder can Relax their mind....
They are just a bunch of dude of the dude....
Right.. coding feels good when you get into the flow

thats why many coders like to WFH, fewer interruptions

9 Pages « < 7 8 9Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.16    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:58 AM