Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Watches - Main Page Revamped, All u wan to know abt wrist watches

views

slacker
post Dec 31 2007, 08:51 PM

Casual
404 posts

Any Spring Drive owner here? What's the cheapest Spring Drive that you can get in Malaysia?
nicvoo
post Jan 1 2008, 02:25 AM

N|_|_|B
4,707 posts

no recommandation??
TSkevinlim001
post Jan 1 2008, 07:50 AM

Ethical Hacker
6,118 posts

QUOTE(slacker @ Dec 31 2007, 08:51 PM)
Any Spring Drive owner here? What's the cheapest Spring Drive that you can get in Malaysia?
Nope i had yet seen this collection in malaysia. Either the malaysia agent doesnt import it or its too expensive the dealer are not selling it. As for normal spring drive model it looks common. As for the automatic chronograph... sweat.gif i think the price ll go as high as Swiss made automatic chronograph too. The spring drive auto chrono is with 50 jewel with the accuracy of +-1sec per day (which means only +- 30sec a week!!) with power reserve up to 72 hours shocking.gif

This post has been edited by kevinlim001: Jan 1 2008, 07:53 AM
bonzaimy
post Jan 1 2008, 08:38 AM

Regular
1,009 posts

hmm.now i dont wearing any watch in my hand lol but really want to get one.
Actually aku cari watch yang ada show for digital and analogue skali tapi x suka strap besi tu.Not really comfortable la.Ada x brand yang korang rasa ada ciri2 seperti yang aku cakap nie?My budget is Rm500 to Rm700.
Last time i owned a watch(dont know what brand is that.Forgot already) but since im working in aviation industry,my watch calar already.Really sad...
robodude
post Jan 1 2008, 08:48 AM

30 posts

My faithful Casio W-753D cool2.gif

user posted image

with Solar Bearing Mode, Moon Data, Tide Level Graph etc rclxms.gif

Quite easy for me to choose since i only like formal looking watches with a touch of "gadget" feel biggrin.gif

edited: typo

This post has been edited by robodude: Jan 1 2008, 09:00 AM
robodude
post Jan 1 2008, 08:57 AM

30 posts

well except for this gorgeous analogue model, strongly considering if i have all the extra juice thumbup.gif

user posted image

Sony Ericsson MBW-100

bullit
post Jan 1 2008, 09:44 AM

Getting Started
190 posts

i am having:

1. Tag Heuer F1 Pro series (present from wife after i bought her diamond) smile.gif
2. Polar Heart rate watch for my exercise anf mountain biking usage
3. CasioFS-01 Dual time
MX510
post Jan 1 2008, 09:50 AM

Love Me Sin Hate Me Sinner
4,032 posts

user posted image

user posted image

http://www.casio-intl.com/wat/sea_pathfind...sor/spf-40.html

This is my watch CASIO SEA PATHFINDER TITANIUM SPF-40 SPF-40T-7V

xxboxx
post Jan 1 2008, 10:45 AM

The mind is for having ideas, not holding them
5,093 posts

QUOTE(hanissyazwan @ Dec 30 2007, 01:52 PM)
i hv one.but it just a Replica watch.. smile.gif
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Added on December 30, 2007, 1:53 pmget it fr lelong.com.my

how much you bought it?
btw, shouldn't it be CHRONOMETER instead of CHRONOMETRE?

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jan 1 2008, 08:38 AM)
hmm.now i dont wearing any watch in my hand lol but really want to get one.
Actually aku cari watch yang ada show for digital and analogue skali tapi x suka strap besi tu.Not really comfortable la.Ada x brand yang korang rasa ada ciri2 seperti yang aku cakap nie?My budget is Rm500 to Rm700.
Last time i owned a watch(dont know what brand is that.Forgot already) but since im working in aviation industry,my watch calar already.Really sad...

G-Shock got few model like what you want it. search at Bulk Orders.

got myself Casio Edifice EF-520SP. biggrin.gif
user posted image
fell in love with the carbon fibre dial and the band curves.

TSkevinlim001
post Jan 1 2008, 11:30 AM

Ethical Hacker
6,118 posts

QUOTE(xxboxx @ Jan 1 2008, 10:45 AM)
how much you bought it?
btw, shouldn't it be CHRONOMETER instead of CHRONOMETRE?
G-Shock got few model like what you want it. search at Bulk Orders.
got myself Casio Edifice EF-520SP. biggrin.gif
user posted image
fell in love with the carbon fibre dial and the band curves.
he mention already that watch is a replica so replica always play with wording or spelling
TSkevinlim001
post Jan 1 2008, 11:31 AM

Ethical Hacker
6,118 posts

QUOTE(bullit @ Jan 1 2008, 09:44 AM)
i am having:

1. Tag Heuer F1 Pro series (present from wife after i bought her diamond) smile.gif
2. Polar Heart rate watch for my exercise anf mountain biking usage
3. CasioFS-01 Dual time
how can a female have a wife??? laugh.gif happy new year... ur TH i think is almost the price of ur diamond rite?
slacker
post Jan 1 2008, 02:43 PM

Casual
404 posts

Here's the tube for the Spring Drive. After watching the detail 'time revolution' of Spring Drive. I'm impressed. One of the things in my 2008 resolution! Hope you all enjoy it. Happy New Year!!!!!

Kevinlim101, do u know the actual reason why the agents are not carrying it here? Since they can carry the Swiss made chronometer why not Japs? Maybe Seiko don't want to sell it here coz no skillful ppl here know how to maintain and repair this new technology? Oh yeah, not to mentioned atomic radio watch! Never seen those gadget b4.

Spring Drive

This post has been edited by slacker: Jan 1 2008, 02:51 PM
TSkevinlim001
post Jan 1 2008, 04:25 PM

Ethical Hacker
6,118 posts

QUOTE(slacker @ Jan 1 2008, 02:43 PM)
Here's the tube for the Spring Drive. After watching the detail 'time revolution' of Spring Drive. I'm impressed. One of the things in my 2008 resolution! Hope you all enjoy it. Happy New Year!!!!!

Kevinlim101, do u know the actual reason why the agents are not carrying it here? Since they can carry the Swiss made chronometer why not Japs? Maybe Seiko don't want to sell it here coz no skillful ppl here know how to maintain and repair this new technology? Oh yeah, not to mentioned atomic radio watch! Never seen those gadget b4.

Spring Drive

the reason is malaysia agent is not like singapore agent. Singapore agent free to bring in watever brand they want. So same brand can have different agent. Malaysia style is normally they ll sign contract with the source country supplier and make sure they wont give other company the right to sell the same product. (as u can see only City Chain has Titus and CYMA and Ellese-forget the spelling is the Jay's Choy brand). Seiko agent only import seiko and alba they doesnt import casio or other swiss brand. And same case applies to swiss brand agent they only import swiss made brand. Unless City Chain or Seiko Supplier import it else u wont see those model lying in the show room in malaysia. Other point u must understand that, Japanese always reserve the best for its own people. Those G-Shock, Casio, Seiko we wore now is old tech. Even some claiming the kinetic maybe new but that was 1980s story in Japan. Another worth mention point is our buying power. If i got RM20k i would buy a Kancil. If i m loaded i ll buy Rolex rather than Seiko but in oversea is different story so Japan kia strategy would be test the local market if the feedback is good then they ll send oversea. Not in Asia.

Atomic radio watch function is useless in local so malaysia supplier never bother to import it. As far as i know the radio tower only available in USA and Japan only. sweat.gif
Leong Dei Prince
post Jan 1 2008, 05:25 PM

On my way
515 posts

QUOTE(castelloz @ Dec 28 2007, 01:55 AM)
Guys, Ive been saving almost rm2000 to get a good multimedia watch like can display videos, pictures, mp3, gps, with bluetooth connected to ur hp so that you can use it as handsfree and so on but until now I still cant find a decent watch like that.
It does exist but seems so hard for me to find anywhere.

Im trying to find something like this
user posted image
or this
user posted image
get a proper watch pls doh.gif
zhaen
post Jan 1 2008, 05:29 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

yah... for a man, i think at least need to wear a proper watch. as in those executive steel watches if u're at work. will add points to ur outlook.

smile.gif

radmaszeal
post Jan 1 2008, 06:50 PM

boredom is caused by lack of ignorance
1,546 posts

hurm. couldnt find a shop selling suunto when i had cash. lol. so went back to penang to mom's friend's shop. bought a tissot PR50. cheapest one. quartz, silver and stainless steel. gold didnt look too good on a 22 year old. took some pics but too lazy to upload. anyways was wondering what the normal price for this watch is? its the cheapest. the PR50 got silver, gold, titanium, quartz and automatic. i guess this is my 'oh hey i'm growing up' watch. lol.
TSkevinlim001
post Jan 1 2008, 07:01 PM

Ethical Hacker
6,118 posts

yeah u indeed had grown up with ur gold color watch..
radmaszeal
post Jan 1 2008, 08:39 PM

boredom is caused by lack of ignorance
1,546 posts

yeah. but its also my 'damn i'm growing fat' watch too. aging sucks. lol.
jimmylim85
post Jan 1 2008, 08:57 PM

iPhone world....
7,665 posts

I'm wearing casual and formal Casio Edifice EF-306. Saving for a G-Shock.. consider attractive price from kevlim tongue.gif
-Jonathan-
post Jan 1 2008, 11:44 PM

Honorary Minister
1,430 posts

QUOTE(-Jonathan- @ Dec 30 2007, 06:06 PM)
I thought of getting something formal/informal, that was why i went with fossil the other day.

Its not much compared to Patek Philippe, but it was still quite expensive to be honest. The most expensive in the store haha.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Click here in the picture link doesn't work
QUOTE(kevinlim001 @ Dec 31 2007, 10:37 AM)
its an automatic watch?
Well its kinetic with a backup battery just in case you leave it un-touched for a few days

74 Pages « < 17 18 19 20 > » 
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0213sec    0.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:57 PM