Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

66% infected covid patient got long covid?

views

Raddus
post May 22 2022, 12:21 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

I didn't have covid and I'm always tired

Plus always have morning chough and sinus

Feels exactly like long covid

This post has been edited by Raddus: May 22 2022, 12:24 PM
TSlittlestar777
post May 22 2022, 12:28 PM

Casual
335 posts

QUOTE(Raddus @ May 22 2022, 12:21 PM)
I didn't have covid and I'm always tired

Means I have long covid
could b stress?

technically we're still in great recession due to post covid.. it's not easy to handle yo

reading and practicing plenty of positive stuffs would help. new skill i acquired now is deep breathing bruce.gif

This post has been edited by littlestar777: May 22 2022, 12:31 PM
Kakistok
post May 22 2022, 03:59 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

I havent kena (by test) yet "touch wood"

but the virus has come as close it possibly can, my wife, my dad, my brother all kena already.

however, I do notice that since taking the booster shot I have started experiencing coughing, sometimes dry, sometimes phlegm. It was really bad in the first month (march), every night coughed continuously till I had move out of the room to sleep in the living room as I don't want to disturb my wife's sleep -and the cough comes with heart palpitations - sometimes chest feels tight.

however, in the morning I feel fine as F**. it's now the third month since my booster, the cough is still there but definitely has reduced a lot, maybe just once or twice in a row and that's that. Other than night time, the only time I get cough is when im in a small room with AC on.

Im not sure it's the booster or maybe i got covid at some point, had no symptoms but however the damage was done - when I started coughing, I tested negative too. confused.gif
TSlittlestar777
post May 22 2022, 05:15 PM

Casual
335 posts

QUOTE(Kakistok @ May 22 2022, 03:59 PM)
I havent kena (by test) yet "touch wood"

but the virus has come as close it possibly can, my wife, my dad, my brother all kena already.

however, I do notice that since taking the booster shot I have started experiencing coughing, sometimes dry, sometimes phlegm. It was really bad in the first month (march), every night coughed continuously till I had move out of the room to sleep in the living room as I don't want to disturb my wife's sleep -and the cough comes with heart palpitations - sometimes chest feels tight.

however, in the morning I feel fine as F**. it's now the third month since my booster, the cough is still there but definitely has reduced a lot, maybe just once or twice in a row and that's that. Other than night time, the only time I get cough is when im in a small room with AC on.

Im not sure it's the booster or maybe i got covid at some point, had no symptoms but however the damage was done - when I started coughing, I tested negative too.  :confused:
There are 3 stuffs i found most effective against this. Basically immune system related

1. Acupunture ( need to look for a really right one). Effectiveness is almost immediate or half day can feel the effect . Bad side effect is u look for wrong doc
2. Deep breathing ( but not easy to learn) Effectiveness 3 minutes to 15 minutes. Used to be 3 hours. No side effect unless u look for spiritual study one
3. Bird nest . Effectivensss same as #1 but some people allergy making worse.

Western medicine seem like not useful if cough gone chronic n its like forever

Better look for cure now as it will damage your lung for long run like mine. U will have something like asthma, weak lung, shortness of breath easily, inflammation easily causing heart palpitations.. I think u got some of it now . Take care dude

SUSBrookLes
post May 23 2022, 11:46 AM

Regular
1,354 posts

QUOTE(littlestar777 @ May 22 2022, 05:15 PM)
There are 3 stuffs i found most effective against this. Basically immune system related

1. Acupunture ( need to look for a really right one). Effectiveness is almost immediate or half day can feel the effect . Bad side effect is u look for wrong doc
2. Deep breathing ( but not easy to learn)  Effectiveness 3 minutes to 15 minutes. Used to be 3 hours.  No side effect unless u look for spiritual study one
3. Bird nest . Effectivensss same as #1 but some people allergy making worse.

Western medicine seem like not useful if cough gone chronic n its like forever

Better look for cure now as it will damage your lung for long run like mine. U will have something like asthma, weak lung, shortness of breath easily, inflammation easily causing heart palpitations.. I think u got some of it now . Take care dude
If you did not go and get the vaccination in the first place, will you even get those symptoms?

Those symptoms sounds like the after effects of the jab.

Now you go and find other cures for this after effects.

Can you find someone who did not get vaccinated but have those symptoms?
piscesguy
post May 28 2022, 01:31 PM

私の名前はりゅうです
3,940 posts

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2022...enemy-in-hiding

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0164sec    0.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:53 AM