5,222 posts

avoid using office chat software to talk about intimate stuffs

if things turned sour it can be used against u for potential sexual harassments
dattebayo
post Jun 1 2022, 03:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,222 posts

QUOTE(AshenOne @ May 31 2022, 09:40 PM)
Yep see first, things can change unexpectedly when you least expect it.
Back in my other Ex company I met a girl I considered as "out of league", she is desirable and super wealthy, her instagram all travelling photos with her family.

I only did WhatsApp her once in a while, greet her in office when we met, never once I thought she would invite me out 1 on 1 in some random day.
The date went really well, but I didn't push it to happy ending when she allows it, after that she didn't find me again, perhaps offended by my inaction.

That is one of the big thing I wish to find out, I checked her fingers as 1 of the forumer guided me, she doesn't have any ring in Ring finger.
I also tried to lead the texting conversation in a way for her to have plenty of chances to tell me if she is attached or not, such as:

a) Any plans for weekend? (If attached, most likely will say going to meet her boyfriend.)
b) Where you get that ring from? (Could be gift from bf)

None of her answers lead to any indication of being attached.
On the flip side, she continues to show up near my department area, she absolutely has no reason to do that.
I know for a fact that when you like someone, you want to appear near the person as often as possible.

But other times, she is inconsistent in system chat behavior, made me feel like she is not interested.
I don't know man, the silence in system chat continues to this day, I was very busy with my work anyway, it helps me focus more and get more work done without dealing with her.
what did you mean by "happy ending" ?
dattebayo
post Jul 25 2022, 11:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,222 posts

half the month has passed

so what's the update

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0194sec    1.02    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th August 2022 - 03:40 PM