post May 20 2022, 12:28 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

Interested to get an update from TS. Today is Friday, longer lunch hour
K0MR4DE
post May 31 2022, 02:26 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

Still following TS relationship journey! Aiyoo~ I really thought Girl A got potential, see first how this plays out
K0MR4DE
post Jun 7 2022, 10:50 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(AshenOne @ Jun 3 2022, 06:10 PM)
I asked Girl A out yesterday, the reply I get is a no, but in a playful manner.
I don't know man, I feel like this isn't the end, maybe she need more time to get to know each other before getting comfortable enough, or she is just letting me down gently. In a way this put my mind at ease, no longer need to think about whether I can get her out or not. Any effort from now on will be casual, if it is meant to be, it will be.

I revived my connection with Girl D after my rejection from Girl A, things looking positive, expect an outing soon with her.

Going out with Girl E on weekend as usual.
Any update regarding Girl E?
K0MR4DE
post Jun 20 2022, 09:59 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

5 days already, any update TS? Interested to know about Girl B and Girl E update. Girl A feels macam bad news incoming? Or is it because she bought the ring due to the cheap gold price..

In the Malay realm, walao this is the time they bought an engagement + wedding ring for their GF soon to be Fiance, soon to be wifey..
K0MR4DE
post Jun 22 2022, 11:11 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(AshenOne @ Jun 21 2022, 09:54 PM)
I'm so fking done with my luck, I saw Girl A holding hands with a guy nearby office after work, no wonder why I just feel like I cannot make further progress beyond friends. I should have known if I am having doubts, I am foolish to not follow my own rule, there is a rule says the girl would not want to give you the wrong idea if she has feelings for you, she will make it easy for you, not harder, even if they are playing hard to get, they do it in a fun way rather than you feel like being stone walled.

So Girl A, lost cause.

But found Girl G, she is in my own department, and I never consider her before due to this. Recently I can sense she is staring at me in a dreamy way when we are talking, before that I cracked lots of jokes that made her day, several times, probably this is what leads to this result. She is real hot too, but as usual I am unsure if she is single, need some time, some way to find out.
I knew it Girl A bad news incoming one! I innocently thought that she wore the ring for accessories only, since Chinese? If I saw Malay girl has a ring on the finger, straight away lari liao is not worth it to kacau other people relationship / trying to entertain her "friendliness". Haiyaa! Just focus on Girl B and Girl E lah at the moment. Both of them look like promising candidates! Do Girl B / Girl F has made you something like Girl E and deliver it to you too? In relation to my personal experience, if a girl made you homemade food means she kinda like-like you since no woman would want to spend their time in the kitchen preparing something without a reason..

Also want to break my news, this weekend my girl also invited me to her house one for a homemade cook lunch rclxm9.gif
K0MR4DE
post Jul 4 2022, 10:35 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(AshenOne @ Jul 4 2022, 12:23 AM)
I felt somewhat terrible, I have 2 gf now, Girl E & F.
I do not feel anything in my heart, I am just going through the motions, they are going to be disappointed if they find this out...

Girl E is a slow warming type, and she recently warmed up to me a lot, started to hold hands & her waist with no push backs. She lives in her own world without outside connections, I am the only one who goes out with her, in other times she would just spend with family or watch dramas. I like her enough, but not enough for me to fall head over heels for her.

Girl F wanted to try out my cuisine and went to my home, and we went to bed that night. After we were done with our business, she told me about her high body count history, and also visualize a future of us together, building a family, and so on. I appreciate her honesty of telling me her dark side of secrets, but I cannot accept it. Her recent body count is due to some guy wanted to try it out with her, and she let him. Is it too naive she expect me to just marry her after she's been pumped and dumped so many times? No sane man would do that...

Girl G, is the one I liked the most after Girl A, I would stop all interaction with other girls if I succeeded. I cannot find any sign of her being attached, I will use my usual tactic to make her feel happy via jokes and small thoughtful gifts, it's been working well so far, and it's the very method that I made Girl E & F fall for me.

Maintained platonic relation with Girl A, if something good happens down the road, good. If nothing, it is cool too. Most importantly not to start distant myself from her after knowing she is attached, if not then it will be too obvious and made both of us awkward later.

Girl B is still playing with fire, constantly trying to interact with me for no reason. Breaks my focus on work sometimes but I do not really mind, at the end of day I am still able to finish and be on track.

Girl D further pushed back our rescheduled date, I am lazy to deal with this until further notice.

How did things end up like this? Am I a bad person now?
Do share your steps TS on how you going to tackle Girl G other than jokes and thoughtful gifts. Is there any timeline prepared to win her mind and heart in these upcoming few weeks or months? Okay, I understand looks are subjective, compared to Girl G and Girl E, Girl G is the prettiest I assume? Anyway, I advise you to keep Girl E for contingency purposes scared your endeavor with Girl G failed to yield positive results.

Girl F should have listened to Tame Impala, The Less I(TS) Know The Better. Honesty is not always the best policy xD. I wonder if TS doesn't know her past, would TS choose Girl F? Since TS and Girl F have already envisioned a future together as a family. Back to reality with Girl F, yeah her high body count makes you wonder how to remain fidelity after marriage. But in the Chinese realm, is it normal to discuss this sort of thing? All and all, do update us TS at regular interval, and thanks for stopping by on my thread too
K0MR4DE
post Jul 5 2022, 11:11 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(Takudan @ Jul 5 2022, 01:20 AM)
If you want to swing or have open relationships, just say it upfront to these ladies, don't hurt them with your lies.
If you don't have balls to reject someone, then commit one at a time so you won't be in a dilemma.

You're playing with fire, and soon you'll have to change your job because drama explosion with you as the main character. It won't be long before both your gf in the same office finds out each other.
You're right, I forgot TS is acquainted with most of the ladies at his office. I am intrigued by your statement "commit one at a time". I think you have read my thread too, so just want to share my experience. When I state my intention that I'm getting serious with my girl, one of my Pak Cik/Uncle advised me to try at least get to know and mingle with five girls. Obviously, I don't heed his advice as you have read my thread haha. Just curious, what is the ladies' point of view on this matter? Have your friends/family suggested that you try and mingle with more than one guy? In the Malay realm, there's a saying "Salah pilih suami, hidup merana" if direct translation means, choose the wrong husband your life will be in hell.

Okay back to TS, I think time to close the gap. Scared later rumors spread like wildfire, gossiping here and there in the office. I'm not sure if there's a fraternization policy practiced in Malaysia. Girl E or Girl G. Hopefully, TS will find the right partner between this two.

QUOTE(AshenOne @ Jul 4 2022, 08:16 PM)
In Chinese realm it is divided into 2 categories, 1 is value virginity a lot, another 1 is already accepted the fact it's close to impossible to find a virgin.
Most will not discuss it and they already accepted likely no more virginity, those who talk about it values it, and I bet they will eventually accept this is a futile attempt.
Most girls lost it as soon as age 15, or even earlier. What about Malay realm?
In the Malay realm, it's super taboo to discuss virginity. There's also a Malay saying, "Lelaki yang baik, tidak akan soal kisah silam perempuan", if direct translation a good man won't question the girl past history. I neither agree nor disagree with this statement, because the girl may be manipulated in the past causing her to lose her virginity or she has a wild history back in her younger days (this type, I would be very cautious). This is the part where honesty may or may not be the best policy. Similar to the Chinese realm, it is divided into two schools of thought; 1) Conservative 2) Liberal. But then again, woman nowadays is super active, and losing one's virginity due to sport or work can be also a factor.

Virginity is such a sensitive topic in the Malay realm until some took advantage of selling some traditional herbs that claimed to tighten the vagina. Jamu Mak Dara, Kacip Fatimah, Herba Perapat, with ads promoting "seperti anak dara"/like a virgin if taking this herb supplement to name a few. Walao! A lengthy introduction, okay back to your question TS. I'm not sure what are the statistics, but most Malay girl loses their virginity when they married. I know a minority of Malay girl loses their virginity way younger. Mostly they protect it for their spouse.

In the Chinese realm, is doing the snu snu signal that the men are ready to commit to the girl? In the Malay realm, if the guy took the girl's virginity, the girl will take this as a signal that the guy is ready to commit to her and high chance wouldn't leave the guy. That's why you see Malay girls become depressed if their lover abandoned them after taking their virginity.

This post has been edited by K0MR4DE: Jul 5 2022, 12:13 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0205sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th August 2022 - 08:38 AM