Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Back on track at office

views

Daprind
post May 31 2022, 04:54 PM

Getting Started
126 posts

Have you tried to find out if girl A already attached or not? instead of assuming this and that...
Daprind
post Jun 1 2022, 10:40 AM

Getting Started
126 posts

QUOTE(AshenOne @ May 31 2022, 09:40 PM)
Yep see first, things can change unexpectedly when you least expect it.
Back in my other Ex company I met a girl I considered as "out of league", she is desirable and super wealthy, her instagram all travelling photos with her family.

I only did WhatsApp her once in a while, greet her in office when we met, never once I thought she would invite me out 1 on 1 in some random day.
The date went really well, but I didn't push it to happy ending when she allows it, after that she didn't find me again, perhaps offended by my inaction.

That is one of the big thing I wish to find out, I checked her fingers as 1 of the forumer guided me, she doesn't have any ring in Ring finger.
I also tried to lead the texting conversation in a way for her to have plenty of chances to tell me if she is attached or not, such as:

a) Any plans for weekend? (If attached, most likely will say going to meet her boyfriend.)
b) Where you get that ring from? (Could be gift from bf)

None of her answers lead to any indication of being attached.
On the flip side, she continues to show up near my department area, she absolutely has no reason to do that.
I know for a fact that when you like someone, you want to appear near the person as often as possible.

But other times, she is inconsistent in system chat behavior, made me feel like she is not interested.
I don't know man, the silence in system chat continues to this day, I was very busy with my work anyway, it helps me focus more and get more work done without dealing with her.
Good on the inaction part that made the progress ended. Although some girls (puiyi/cathryn) do not mind their partner's net worth is lesser than them. But the question is whether male willing to be beta or not, that's another topic we can discuss on another day.

Now back at your girl A. The way I see you emphasized on her frequent visit in your area, my POV is either she wanna bermakcik bawang with her girlfrens or just wanna attract your attention (since you are the only male in your dept which proves your perception right).

Does she has any close bestie in your dept? I find it unnecessary to always show up in your area considering her nature of work is secretary unless her boss's work is also linked with your dept.

Second, if I were you, fish her and be direct. Since you r bold enough to ask for ponytail, then just lightly tell her 'Shall we go for quick lunch one day? I hope your bf don't mind la'. Tbh, we women prefer direct and less small talk guy.

Also don't be discouraged by slow response on chat. I personally does not like chatting. Always ghosted every chat if I get the message or I find it boring/unrelated. I can judge you are more introvert (heavy relying on chat) while girl A is extrovert (her ignoring your chat and swing by at ur area). Perhaps, try to engage f2f conversation more often than texting. I know its hard but why not give it a try?

But then again, no point to go through all this if at the end of the day you only realize she is not single afterall.
Daprind
post Jul 5 2022, 06:18 PM

Getting Started
126 posts

Wah.. did not expect TS to go towards 渣男 attitude. Suggest you to cut ties with your two gfs if you have no interest on them. This is no longer an act of fate as per what you claimed earlier by pursuing all the goddamn single girl whenever chance strikes.

I am never against player, but please, don't go and break all these innocent girls heart by courting them simultaneously. That's wrong.

Cheap tactics tend to attract cheap chicks. I won't be surprise if I get to see your next deteriorate story on girl G. haha.
Daprind
post Jul 25 2022, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
126 posts

QUOTE(AshenOne @ Jul 25 2022, 07:39 PM)
Lazy, I am only getting negative attentions, some of the replies I don't even understand but I can feel the hostility.

Anyway, now it's really down to that 2 GF, the one I slept with I intend to stop using her and let her go, from what I know she like me a lot and expect us to make many progress in the future, sadly I cannot accept her high body count, it's naive to expect me to settle down with her after all she went through, I earn a good living and want someone better suit my criteria, I didn't come this far just to settle with a girl like her.

Another GF, we grow more fond of each other the more times we meet up, lost count how many weeks already, I think it can be measured by using few months?
The only thing she is still resisting is the sleeping part, not a strong resistance, but enough for me to stop and perhaps try another day.

The rest, same old, nothing changed, just further on the same track that it has already been in.
So after you "successfully" be in the same bed with girl E, are you going to dumb her like girl F?

See, this is your problem boy.. back to your question on why my statement is contradict to each other? If you want to play, just go for ONS or FWB. Don't shield behind "I wanna look for serious relationship" for that optimal goal. Using women as a "free" sex tools in 2022, topkek la you.

I hope that someday when you have your own daughter, pray hard she doesn't meet someone like you..

This post has been edited by Daprind: Jul 25 2022, 08:08 PM
Daprind
post Aug 9 2022, 04:22 PM

Getting Started
126 posts

QUOTE(AshenOne @ Jul 4 2022, 12:23 AM)
Girl E is a slow warming type, and she recently warmed up to me a lot, started to hold hands & her waist with no push backs. She lives in her own world without outside connections, I am the only one who goes out with her, in other times she would just spend with family or watch dramas. I like her enough, but not enough for me to fall head over heels for her.
QUOTE(AshenOne @ Aug 8 2022, 09:34 PM)
Bedded Girl E, I am her 3rd guy, I didn't expect a twist like this, all is well, just one thing I am not too sure, she made a lot of noise and it is loud, is it normal?

I just let it die for Girl F, after 2 weeks she got the hint and moved on, continue showing her figure online, attracting other guys as usual.

Found out Girl G has a bf during company dinner, bummer. In my team mostly all not available except 1, call her Girl H, I view her as on par with Girl G, but different kind of good quality. She claimed to be single, but I have doubts about it, I saw flowers delivered to her desk one day, could be her secret bf or pursuer, not going to think too much about it, not going to take action too, I am a bit lazy now.

Girl I newly joined the team not long ago, her face reminded me of my Ex that destroyed my reputation in my Ex Company. She is pretty regardless, I left a good impression during the lunch with her, let's see if something good brews down the road.

Girl A, I can see she is getting more and more comfortable with me, starting to show silly face when I need her for something work-related. I think I will be next in line if one day she is finally single again, but I don't know when, I am not wishing her ill, if it happens, then it happens, not going to sweat about our end outcome.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0416sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th August 2022 - 09:50 AM