Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Back on track at office

views

Daprind
post Jul 25 2022, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
131 posts

QUOTE(AshenOne @ Jul 25 2022, 07:39 PM)
Lazy, I am only getting negative attentions, some of the replies I don't even understand but I can feel the hostility.

Anyway, now it's really down to that 2 GF, the one I slept with I intend to stop using her and let her go, from what I know she like me a lot and expect us to make many progress in the future, sadly I cannot accept her high body count, it's naive to expect me to settle down with her after all she went through, I earn a good living and want someone better suit my criteria, I didn't come this far just to settle with a girl like her.

Another GF, we grow more fond of each other the more times we meet up, lost count how many weeks already, I think it can be measured by using few months?
The only thing she is still resisting is the sleeping part, not a strong resistance, but enough for me to stop and perhaps try another day.

The rest, same old, nothing changed, just further on the same track that it has already been in.
So after you "successfully" be in the same bed with girl E, are you going to dumb her like girl F?

See, this is your problem boy.. back to your question on why my statement is contradict to each other? If you want to play, just go for ONS or FWB. Don't shield behind "I wanna look for serious relationship" for that optimal goal. Using women as a "free" sex tools in 2022, topkek la you.

I hope that someday when you have your own daughter, pray hard she doesn't meet someone like you..

This post has been edited by Daprind: Jul 25 2022, 08:08 PM
scyther
post Jul 26 2022, 10:12 AM

35 posts

at first, you seems looking for some long term relationship
later in middle of thread you sound like a play boy
finally after bed with Girl F, you dislike her due to she is play girl

now you complaining Girl E dont want to bed with you

all i want to say is leave Gril E alone, dont ruin her, go to another place to play
butterkijen
post Jul 26 2022, 04:23 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

just what the fuck is wrong with you lmao this thread just gave me massive brain aneurysm
budakbaik1310
post Jul 28 2022, 09:48 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

now it looks like you are just looking for a girl to sleep with lol.
seriously, what are you even looking for in your "so-called" relationship?
feeling? sex? trophy girl? or you just want to mess around and sleep with every girl you attracted with?
lopo90
post Jul 28 2022, 12:51 PM

On my way
644 posts

QUOTE(Pewufod @ Jul 13 2022, 09:25 AM)
walao this sasuke and his fiction again
Oh. No wonder I don't see him lately

Change user name liao
novblaze
post Jul 29 2022, 11:44 AM

Getting Started
223 posts

Maybe you are thinking too much
Thays why got so many problems to solve.
TSAshenOne
post Aug 8 2022, 09:34 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

Bedded Girl E, I am her 3rd guy, I didn't expect a twist like this, all is well, just one thing I am not too sure, she made a lot of noise and it is loud, is it normal?

I just let it die for Girl F, after 2 weeks she got the hint and moved on, continue showing her figure online, attracting other guys as usual.

Found out Girl G has a bf during company dinner, bummer. In my team mostly all not available except 1, call her Girl H, I view her as on par with Girl G, but different kind of good quality. She claimed to be single, but I have doubts about it, I saw flowers delivered to her desk one day, could be her secret bf or pursuer, not going to think too much about it, not going to take action too, I am a bit lazy now.

Girl I newly joined the team not long ago, her face reminded me of my Ex that destroyed my reputation in my Ex Company. She is pretty regardless, I left a good impression during the lunch with her, let's see if something good brews down the road.

Girl A, I can see she is getting more and more comfortable with me, starting to show silly face when I need her for something work-related. I think I will be next in line if one day she is finally single again, but I don't know when, I am not wishing her ill, if it happens, then it happens, not going to sweat about our end outcome.
Daprind
post Aug 9 2022, 04:22 PM

Getting Started
131 posts

QUOTE(AshenOne @ Jul 4 2022, 12:23 AM)
Girl E is a slow warming type, and she recently warmed up to me a lot, started to hold hands & her waist with no push backs. She lives in her own world without outside connections, I am the only one who goes out with her, in other times she would just spend with family or watch dramas. I like her enough, but not enough for me to fall head over heels for her.
QUOTE(AshenOne @ Aug 8 2022, 09:34 PM)
Bedded Girl E, I am her 3rd guy, I didn't expect a twist like this, all is well, just one thing I am not too sure, she made a lot of noise and it is loud, is it normal?

I just let it die for Girl F, after 2 weeks she got the hint and moved on, continue showing her figure online, attracting other guys as usual.

Found out Girl G has a bf during company dinner, bummer. In my team mostly all not available except 1, call her Girl H, I view her as on par with Girl G, but different kind of good quality. She claimed to be single, but I have doubts about it, I saw flowers delivered to her desk one day, could be her secret bf or pursuer, not going to think too much about it, not going to take action too, I am a bit lazy now.

Girl I newly joined the team not long ago, her face reminded me of my Ex that destroyed my reputation in my Ex Company. She is pretty regardless, I left a good impression during the lunch with her, let's see if something good brews down the road.

Girl A, I can see she is getting more and more comfortable with me, starting to show silly face when I need her for something work-related. I think I will be next in line if one day she is finally single again, but I don't know when, I am not wishing her ill, if it happens, then it happens, not going to sweat about our end outcome.
TSAshenOne
post Aug 9 2022, 05:01 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

QUOTE(Daprind @ Aug 9 2022, 04:22 PM)

Yes as I indicated, I wasn't expecting that, she does have very limited connections. Her previous two ex met online, the same way she met me. They asked her out and she didn't let her parents know, her first time was around 17, wow.

You can never know someone enough just by her habits, routine, and personality. I am not complaining, virgin basically non existent nowadays and I accepted that and didn't feel anything when I found out. It was a fun day that day, but can you answer what's with her constant loud moaning though? Is it a girl thing during fun times?
TSAshenOne
post Sep 11 2022, 10:53 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

It has been many outings since, with that Girl E, time is such a mysterious thing, the more I spent time with her, the more I find myself liking her more as the number of outings go up. Especially today, I find her face from normal to now attractive, and her clothing is getting more appealing after I told her about my preferred taste of female clothing. Other than physical, our interaction is very comfortable, we just know what to talk to each other, there is no awkward pause for lack of topic, or the effort to keep things going, everything is natural.

Outside of Girl E, I am also making new female connections here and there in my new company, my luck is great nowadays I do not know why, I get more and more intimate attention from the girls in my company. But I never make the final move to choose any one of them, I am still not ready to "sh1t where I eat", part of the reason is also that I do not know who to choose, all of them are attractive, forgo any one of them can cause me heartache.

I know I can't have it all. Also I think my conscience is getting into me, I think one day I might just give it up altogether and just stick to Girl E, I do not know when will it be. I told myself I will leave her one day when I became more successful, now I felt like I can't bring myself to do it. I expect some intense argument between my good and evil personality before arriving at a final decision.
SUSSaku suffering
post Sep 11 2022, 11:01 PM

41 posts

Aint nobody who has brain want a player who woo everyone
HokkienMee_Lover
post Sep 11 2022, 11:53 PM

32 posts

bruh 7 girls this is beyond my moral value i cant anymore
RoofTopPrince
post Oct 6 2022, 09:13 PM

As long as you have the memories, you can be with that person fo
519 posts

QUOTE(yungkit14 @ May 19 2022, 11:07 PM)
thats why work from home is better ,everyday see this lanjiao bullshit stoli really want to see mco again
Man I thought it was Ukeke thread haha

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0180sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 6th February 2023 - 05:34 PM