Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Job Provider LF Sales Agent (Full-Time), Looking to hire Full-Time Sales Agent

views

TSnn2277 P
post May 17 2022, 08:36 PM, updated 2y ago

Probation
0 posts

Hello, I’m from real estate agency company looking to build a team of property agent. We will guide you to become an experienced and performing agent.

We are an agency that is growing fast. Training will be provided before you start selling. We will equip you with property knowledge & sales skills like no other property agencies are offering. It’s been proven and we would like to share with you so one day you can be a Leader and build a team.

You can expect at least RM 10,000 to 50,000 on the commission based on the projects. We do offer an advance 25% payout as well once SPA signed.

You’ll be joining a team of friendly and helpful people. People who are not shy and always willing to help.

In future, you can be a Team Leader or Division Leader whereby our company offers high overriding like no other out there.

Please reply me with your number if you are interested. Thank you.

yaokb
post May 17 2022, 08:47 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

QUOTE(nn2277 @ May 17 2022, 08:36 PM)
Hello, I’m from real estate agency company looking to build a team of property agent. We will guide you to become an experienced and performing agent.

We are an agency that is growing fast. Training will be provided before you start selling. We will equip you with property knowledge & sales skills like no other property agencies are offering. It’s been proven and we would like to share with you so one day you can be a Leader and build a team.

You can expect at least RM 10,000 to 50,000 on the commission based on the projects. We do offer an advance 25% payout as well once SPA signed.

You’ll be joining a team of friendly and helpful people. People who are not shy and always willing to help.

In future, you can be a Team Leader or Division Leader whereby our company offers high overriding like no other out there.

Please reply me with your number if you are interested. Thank you.
pls pm more info

thanks

TSnn2277 P
post May 18 2022, 11:43 AM

Probation
0 posts

Thank you for your reply. I got your message smile.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0109sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:53 PM