Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Manipulated by a guy, just a rant?

views

Ralna
post May 15 2022, 04:02 PM

Casual
388 posts

QUOTE(a_little_angry @ May 12 2022, 07:36 PM)
I really appreciate this and everyone I know had help me calm down. I wouldn't say his parenting is bad because I know for sure his mom is a nice person but her son came out broken.

He has given me the ultimate PTSD of my life, the past few months I was too aware about any male around me and that I could not trust anymore. A slight dream of him would lead to a whole day of depression and bad mood. 

I agree that I was too careless as I have always wished to eventually settle down with someone who would love me back, fool me once, shame on me. So never again will I rush into any relationships!
Sorry to hear that you met a thrash. He's obviously just using you. I hope you have cut him off and started to focus on yourself. You need to forgive yourself and love yourself again, and fully heal from the pain. It might take some time to be alright, so give yourself time. Do some healthy and happy hobbies that make you happy and feel fulfilled.

In the future, when you are ready for a relationship again, please get your female friends to assess the situation and the guy(s) you're seeing. Protect yourself okay.

Take care.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:35 PM