77 posts

QUOTE(teslaman @ May 10 2022, 03:44 AM)
As long rich no issue
Exactly!

teslaman
post May 10 2022, 04:01 AM

Regular
1,111 posts

QUOTE(STEALYOURGLORY @ May 10 2022, 03:48 AM)
Exactly!
If dirt poor, regardless race nobody would fall in love with you.
Captain89
post May 10 2022, 11:05 AM

Simple person
3,056 posts

Same with me, I did not reciprocate her actions because of cultural differences. Once you enter, you can’t get out and same goes for the rest of your bloodline. Parents will not allow too and to avoid wasting my time and hers just don’t unless I’m in Singapore high chance I will consider her and build a family too. That’s my point of view
-mystery-
post May 10 2022, 11:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,341 posts

typically, those freehair or malay girls who had chinese ex are more receptive for chinese guys, you can also try indonesian cause some of them are christian you can also practice their language.

Culture can only be an issue if you are looking for serious relationship. If you just wanna have fun with them, go for it there are no deep considerations except for the part you may need to pay for them if kena tangkap basah.
Napalm_man
post May 10 2022, 11:51 AM

On my way
633 posts

Here's my opinion, yes I did dated a malay girl before and no we don't get "touchy" as we both have mutual respect. We did hold hand when going out, still it means nothing. Flirt yes but we knew we're not serious, let just say we both close friend.

Malay girl are more open minded than chinese amoi, surprise right? Including me tbh when dating her, we both put away our religion(me christian she islam) we get along real well. Talk a lot of things, including adult thingy but we always tend to be mature and rational. That is 1 thing i learned from this relationship, is that we need to be more understanding, threw away the negative, be mature, open minded and we'll get along just fine.

Sadly, we both knew we won't be ended up marrying each other. Religion obviously, I really do wish we get married as I feel mature and more positive when get together with her, I knew she felt the same.

She married 4 years ago, now got 1 boy. We still contacting each sometimes, asking how each other doings etc.
McMatt
post May 10 2022, 05:02 PM

Getting Started
180 posts

QUOTE(TheMoneyKing @ May 10 2022, 01:53 AM)
Do Malay girl actually into Chinese boys?
Coz  when I was in highschool
Malay girls in my school do said she liked me , even after working at work place also got malay girl ask for my number & get flirt by few Malay girls but I never any take action becoz of culture difference.  my face feature do look little malay.
My cousin do married Malay and have very cute kid's tgt .
Relationships between Malay and non-Malay can be pretty straight forward if you ask me. Your first hurdle would be yourself. Then family. You clear this, and you're almost ready to commit.
1. Are you willing to convert.
2. Will your family permit you to convert. And if they don't, will you proceed anyway.

If you clear the above, rest becomes simpler.
1. No more non-halal food and drinks
2. Praying

The above becomes not important if both are in it just for the fun of it, knowing there won't be long term commitment and eventually both goes their separate ways.
TAN WENG
post May 12 2022, 03:44 PM

Getting Started
137 posts

QUOTE(Napalm_man @ May 10 2022, 11:51 AM)
Here's my opinion, yes I did dated a malay girl before and no we don't get "touchy" as we both have mutual respect. We did hold hand when going out, still it means nothing. Flirt yes but we knew we're not serious, let just say we both close friend.

Malay girl are more open minded than chinese amoi, surprise right? Including me tbh when dating her, we both put away our religion(me christian she islam) we get along real well. Talk a lot of things, including adult thingy but we always tend to be mature and rational. That is 1 thing i learned from this relationship, is that we need to be more understanding, threw away the negative, be mature,  open minded and we'll get along just fine.

Sadly, we both knew we won't be ended up marrying each other. Religion obviously, I really do wish we get married as I feel mature and more positive when get together with her, I knew she felt the same.

She married 4 years ago, now got 1 boy. We still contacting each sometimes, asking how each other doings etc.
Wow u still close to her that's good

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.46    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:52 PM