Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Trust Issues with Wife

views

Alternation
post Jul 5 2022, 07:36 AM

Enthusiast
911 posts

Congrats on your decision to quit the company. At times you might doubt it especially when times are tough but quiting the company means you are no longer in the the losing game. The boss is at his position today because he knows how to manipulate and force things the way he sees fit and obviously, he expects return for his investments in you.

But the biggest congrats goes to the kids. They don't deserve to be drag into the mess just because a dirty man wanted to fulfill his urge.
fir3man
post Jul 5 2022, 08:12 AM

Getting Started
110 posts

Hi Mr & Mrs Ted Mosby, can't express the joy to see both of you work it out together.

Best wishes to both of you and opportunity is always out there, success can only be meaningful when you have the ppl who you love and love you back to share with you.

As always, 1+1 > 2. Take care smile.gif
df569
post Jul 5 2022, 01:59 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

So happy for you two, congrats.
Ralna
post Jul 5 2022, 07:33 PM

Casual
388 posts

Glad Mrs realised the pain she's causing her husband.

As I mentioned in my earlier posts:

I don't think TS's wife is thinking of cheating. Most women are blur and blind sometimes. Women just don't perceive lurking dangers the same way as men do. Men can call women "naive" or "pretend to be naive", but this won't change the way women think unless women fully realise the danger fully by themselves.

If I knew her personally, I would tell her my story and tell her not to hurt her husband anymore. It's not worth it. Our loved ones are more important than our career or boss' favour.

I am glad she made the right choice this time. I'm so happy for TS and his wife-- May God bless your marriage with more love, joy and trust for each other. thumbsup.gif
romuluz777
post Jul 6 2022, 10:03 AM

Regular
1,447 posts

Perhaps time to make a 4th child to further strengthen the bond thumbup.gif
silverhawk
post Jul 6 2022, 05:10 PM

I'm Positively Lustrous
Group Icon
Elite
4,735 posts

QUOTE(TedMosby @ Jul 4 2022, 10:31 AM)
Hello Everyone,
Firstly we would like to thank everyone for the well wishes and support.
From the bottom of our hearts we appreciate every single one of you.

The situation has come to a close and I have tendered my resignation in the company and currently placing my focus on the family.
I come to realised that this is not worth it to forgo my loving family, my husband and reputation.
My career can always be rebuilt when the time is right as this would only be temporary,
While our relationship/memories last a lifetime.

I do admit that I was blinded by the situation and really never thought about how much misery it has come upon my other half.
The temptations, the gifts, the breakaway from daily routine to fine dining in the most luxurious restaurant there is.
Simple said - its just not worth it for temporary happiness to forgo a lifetime happiness.

It has never cross my mind that I intend to sleep with the boss and I would never will.
Despite all that, my true intentions was to advance my career and take any opportunity available to gain money and power.
I have returned/threw away whatever gift there is as it means nothing to me.

I have held my husband tight and look him in the eyes and recite the vows we made,
"I take you for my husband, to have and to hold, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part"

To the couples out there; there is always hope if you believe in it.
"I Lost My Way All The Way To You, and In You, I Had Found My Way"

Thank you for reading,

Mr & Mrs Ted Mosby
Glad things worked out towards the right path. Your marriage can only get stronger from this point forward smile.gif

14 Pages « < 12 13 14Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0109sec    0.97    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:29 PM