❄Scorpio/ Sagittarius guys: Pls Share Your Views

views

TSLife_House
post May 8 2022, 06:20 PM, updated 2y ago

Casual
493 posts

Hi,

To all the Scorpio/ Sagittarius guys,

How do you guys handle yourselves during down times in life, work, etc ?

Do you guys tend to shut out those people close to you during those times?
Long as a few weeks to 1 or 2 months....

Kindly share your experience.
Thx in advance.

AshenOne
post May 8 2022, 07:51 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

Not sure if zodiac has an influence on how people's character, I am not Scorpio nor Sagittarius but I tend to keep problems to myself, I am aware only me alone can solve my own problems, and others at most can listen but won't be of any real help to me.

Men are not that much of an emotional creature that will feel better if someone listened to our problems, compared to girls. We just get numb towards the problems, seemingly unbreakable, and find ways to resolve it, no BS direct approach, trial and error.
-mystery-
post May 8 2022, 09:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,342 posts

Men mostly focus inwards and blame themselves when problems getting deep, because we dont have close alliance like females do, women are closely related to one another (which is why most women move on faster than men do).

Men are always thinking whether they're worthy enough to other persons.
Stranger_
post May 9 2022, 01:20 AM

Getting Started
70 posts

Not a Scorpio/ Sagittarius guy myself,
But I tend to keep most of my problems within myself because of a few things:
- I don't want to be a downer to other peeps.
- I don't want to be a burden others.
- Afraid of being judge.

And as per the first and second post, yes. Mostly it can only be solve by ourself. But it does feel nice just to know when there is someone (from certain people) giving a little support to me once in a while...

This post has been edited by Stranger_: May 9 2022, 01:21 AM
TSLife_House
post May 9 2022, 02:37 AM

Casual
493 posts

Say, as long as a few weeks to 1 or 2 months.... ?

Law666 P
post May 9 2022, 11:57 AM

Probation
4 posts

Not a Scorpio/Sagittarius guy, but my bf is and he doesn't shut people out when he is down. At most, he will just spend time alone playing games. You sound like you are having depression...
TSLife_House
post May 9 2022, 11:26 PM

Casual
493 posts

It's the guy I'm asking about.

McMatt
post May 10 2022, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
180 posts

QUOTE(Life_House @ May 8 2022, 06:20 PM)
Hi,

To all the Scorpio/ Sagittarius guys,

How do you guys handle yourselves during down times in life, work, etc ?

Long as a few weeks to 1 or 2 months....

Kindly share your experience.
Thx in advance.
Don't confine your thoughts to zodiac signs determining on a person's character is.

Down times in life and work, is the time where I need my closest friends. Friends who would not laugh at me, friends who would ask me if I need anyone to talk to, to call them. Friends who would call me up once in a while to ask me how I am.

If your friends are those whose idea of handling your down times is by going out drinking, going out partying, go travel, you will need better friends.

Good friends will seek you out if they know you're feeling down, despite you shutting the door on them. Such friends are normally the rare ones.
-mystery-
post May 10 2022, 08:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,342 posts

QUOTE(McMatt @ May 10 2022, 05:20 PM)
Don't confine your thoughts to zodiac signs determining on a person's character is.

Down times in life and work, is the time where I need my closest friends. Friends who would not laugh at me, friends who would ask me if I need anyone to talk to, to call them. Friends who would call me up once in a while to ask me how I am.

If your friends are those whose idea of handling your down times is by going out drinking, going out partying, go travel, you will need better friends.

Good friends will seek you out if they know you're feeling down, despite you shutting the door on them. Such friends are normally the rare ones.
I dont think most people are equipped with ability to help people, they are already stressful with their own lives, if they snap they will unleash a lot of negativity hence asking you to drink together to suppress their thoughts.

They are ways to handle emotions, obviously shutting down is worse, you may feel numb and thats better in your mind but your perception will become less colorful, and your heart is closed off (making us even harder to make friends). The true enlightening way to this is to just self acceptance through hardships and its long process to subjectivity of each person.
arc_archive
post May 10 2022, 08:19 PM

Casual
386 posts

There are times when work, studies and relationship kept me down but as a Scorpio, I tend to busy myself of not thinking too much of the issue ahead. Till the day I need to face it, then that's when I will deal with it. And it works like a charm. To let problems hold you is the very reasons we are stress and depress. And I believe, a Scorpio do hold the very same traits which is, what doesnt kill u, makes u stronger. Keep on striving in both work and relationship and you will reach higher.
TSLife_House
post May 10 2022, 11:00 PM

Casual
493 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Do you shut off yourself, more or less, from your partner, whenever those things happen?

McMatt
post May 11 2022, 09:19 AM

Getting Started
180 posts

QUOTE(-mystery- @ May 10 2022, 08:09 PM)
I dont think most people are equipped with ability to help people, they are already stressful with their own lives, if they snap they will unleash a lot of negativity hence asking you to drink together to suppress their thoughts.
If you re-read my post, I only mention that good friends are those who are good listeners, those who follows up on you once in a while. They may not specifically be able to assist you, but when someone is down, rather than hiding within a cocoon and shutting everyone out, a good friend can be a positive factor in challenging times.

Everyone has their own stress or challenges as you said, but if you don't have that one single person you can trust/rely on, then it is unfortunate.

I may be stressed out with my own life, but I am there for some of my selected friends. I listen and I offer perspectives if asked. Some are only looking for that, they ain't looking at you to solve their problem.
TSLife_House
post May 19 2022, 09:55 PM

Casual
493 posts

Thx McMatt you got a valid point as well.

Dratini
post Aug 8 2022, 03:57 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

I am Scorpio, I don't think I would shut people who are close to me out for few weeks, however I do prefer to have alone time to organize my thought and think things through.
TSLife_House
post Aug 8 2022, 11:40 PM

Casual
493 posts

Do Scorpio guys sometimes "push away " the lady they actually ike very much ?
If yes, and how to deal with it?

JZ Mak
post Aug 9 2022, 09:32 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

Hmm...….. Interesting to understand someone via horoscope, I'm a Scorpio but how i handle doesn't represent the entire scorpio community whistling.gif Coz everyone is unique and shouldn't have only 12 characteristic to generalize the whole population. I tend to isolate everyone included my close friend/family member (no socialize) for few days and max one week when having downtime. In the beginning they might few weird but after some time they get used to it.
LLLogan
post Aug 10 2022, 10:52 AM

40 posts

Ah so TS is asking about her guy ya?

I am something like that, though less extreme. And I don't think zodiac or birth date has anything to do with personality. There are introverts and extroverts. Your guy has strong introvert personality like me.

First off, there's nothing much you can do, except be supportive when he does talk to you. Few weeks to few months is extreme.....normally I just require few days......of course pandemic didn't help haha

Secondly, I find it strange that someone who completely isolates themselves for few weeks to months on semi-regular basis can even be in a relationship (how did he get into one in the first place?). It's something you can raise with him, but realize that he is the only one that can change that, no one else.

Hope this helps.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0143sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:17 PM