Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Not quite ready to unmask

views

TSJustin.Loong
post May 5 2022, 06:00 PM, updated 2 months ago

Look at all my stars!!
2,894 posts

Face masks are no longer required outdoors effective yesterday, but many Malaysians aren't yet ready to make that leap.
user posted image
Many are still choosing to err on the side of caution, keeping their face masks firmly on as a safeguard against Covid-19.

Checks by the New Straits Times at KLCC yesterday showed that the majority of visitors had their face masks on, even as they thronged the mall's open-air public park.
user posted image
While some took off their face masks when taking photos with the iconic Petronas Twin Towers in the background, the face coverings went back on as soon as they were done.

Among them was Mohamad Ashraf Abdul Ghapoor, 29, who was with his family for some last-minute Hari Raya Aidilfitri shopping.
He said he and his family would continue to wear face masks despite the lifting of restrictions.

Ashraf, who works in the private sector, welcomes the building management's move to maintain security personnel at the mall's entrances to check all visitors' risk status in the MySejahtera app, although check-ins are no longer mandatory from yesterday.
user posted image
"It feels a bit weird not having to register yourself. So far, malls have been quite strict in checking visitors entering, but maybe it's just the first day.
"To be honest, the guidelines by the government to prevent Covid-19 posed no issues for my family and I, but we are slightly concerned about how the authorities will monitor the movement of cases now.
"We will continue to wear face masks because I have a toddler. But it's nice to see things are slowly going back to normal."

Another visitor was banker Kumar Muthu, 52, who said he would continue to wear a face mask as Covid-19 cases were still prevalent.
"To me, the easing of restrictions has its advantages and disadvantages for both the public and the government. How will the Health Ministry monitor the cases if MySejahtera check-ins are no longer required?
"Using MySejahtera was good because it helps to monitor and prevent a surge in cases," he said.
user posted image

An employee at one of the shops, Asri, said the lifting of MySejahtera check-ins had allowed more customers to enter the premises freely as visitors' risk statuses were checked only once at the entrances of the mall.
user posted image
"Previously, we had many impatient customers who had to queue because of the limited number of customers allowed at any one time in the store.
"Having to check-in also meant customers had to wait longer before entering the store.
"As My Sejahtera check-ins are no longer required, I think people are happier now. There's not much of a queue so people are now more relaxed to shop."

A visitor from Singapore, who wanted to be known only as Kevin, was surprised to learn that face masks were no longer required outdoors.
He said he would continue to wear a face mask as he was just travelling for the weekend.

Kevin said it was better to adhere to the previous Covid-19 standard operating procedure, which included wearing face masks and maintaining good personal hygiene as preventive measures when travelling abroad.
"This is my first time travelling outside Singapore so it's best to stick to the earlier guidelines to prevent any untoward incidents.
"I am glad the borders are reopening and that Malaysia is taking proactive measures to return to normalcy, yet at the same time, keep the people safe," he said.
'
Source: Not quite ready to unmask
lalakiki
post May 5 2022, 06:05 PM

Casual
340 posts

ya.. due to my parents healthy issue, need wear mask
TiramisuCoffee
post May 5 2022, 06:18 PM

Regular
1,091 posts

Lunch @ Indian restaurant, every1 wearing mask... so v oso ikut la... Then kept it on throughout meeting....every1 oso wearing la wei... how can seorang diri bukak! blush.gif
c64
post May 5 2022, 06:37 PM

On my way
661 posts

How will the Health Ministry monitor the cases if MySejahtera check-ins are no longer required?
The Health Ministry don't intend to monitor already. Get real, with so many cases, what do you want them to do? Trace already, so what? Just take panadol and stay at home.
WebDpot
post May 5 2022, 06:43 PM

Enthusiast
954 posts

I'll follow people surrounding, if they mask on, me too.
rhodry
post May 5 2022, 06:44 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(TiramisuCoffee @ May 5 2022, 06:18 PM)
Lunch @ Indian restaurant, every1 wearing mask... so v oso ikut la... Then kept it on throughout meeting....every1 oso wearing la wei... how can seorang diri  bukak!  blush.gif
A leader leads. Followers will follow.
degraw19
post May 5 2022, 06:52 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

depends on the surroundings if less crowded or no pipul i took off the mask but if crowded and hectic i always wear the mask

besides good also for hygiene no need smell these dirty armpits pipul everytime
brkli
post May 5 2022, 07:00 PM

Casual
424 posts

to be honest, i dun think it is much a hassle to pun on mask once after going out from home to be very inconvenience.

same cannot be said to numerous checking in due to visiting multiple places.. so glad that this MySJ checkin shit is gone now, at least can walk conveniently and have my mobile phone where is was suppose to be (before covid) i.e in pocket or bag, most of the time.
J1g54w
post May 5 2022, 07:07 PM

Regular
1,325 posts

QUOTE(TiramisuCoffee @ May 5 2022, 06:18 PM)
Lunch @ Indian restaurant, every1 wearing mask... so v oso ikut la... Then kept it on throughout meeting....every1 oso wearing la wei... how can seorang diri  bukak!  blush.gif
I bukak only. Only wear if getting in the vicinity of people for more than few seconds. Or indoors.
Koranshita
post May 5 2022, 07:07 PM

Casual
325 posts

raya time I go shopping mall may ppl still mask on.. only those youngsters think they so handsome/ pretty cannot hide face unmask.. ( u see them pun tau they tik tok kaki, pasang kuat kuat model wannabe)
sakuraboo
post May 5 2022, 07:21 PM

thereisnospoon
1,512 posts

QUOTE(Koranshita @ May 5 2022, 07:07 PM)
raya time I go shopping mall may ppl still mask on.. only those youngsters think they so handsome/ pretty cannot hide face unmask..  ( u see them pun tau they tik tok kaki, pasang kuat kuat model wannabe)
Open air shopping mall?

I thought indoors still need mask?
knumskul
post May 5 2022, 07:46 PM

Casual
342 posts

QUOTE(J1g54w @ May 5 2022, 07:07 PM)
I bukak only. Only wear if getting in the vicinity of people for more than few seconds. Or indoors.
Do you carry mask around, then wear when got people? Not leceh to carry it around?

I just leave it on my face because leceh carry it around.
J1g54w
post May 5 2022, 07:50 PM

Regular
1,325 posts

QUOTE(knumskul @ May 5 2022, 07:46 PM)
Do you carry mask around, then wear when got people? Not leceh to carry it around?

it's in pocket just like wallet anyway. also partly to signal to others we should return to old normal. i don't want to be wearing mask for the rest of our lives.
knumskul
post May 5 2022, 07:55 PM

Casual
342 posts

QUOTE(J1g54w @ May 5 2022, 07:50 PM)
it's in pocket just like wallet anyway. also partly to signal to others we should return to old normal. i don't want to be wearing mask for the rest of our lives.
Take out wallet easier than wear mask. Wallet 1 hand can, mask need 2 hands.

I've thought of doing like you, but just too lazy to mask on/off depending on situation.
rhodry
post May 5 2022, 08:41 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(knumskul @ May 5 2022, 07:55 PM)
Take out wallet easier than wear mask. Wallet 1 hand can, mask need 2 hands.

I've thought of doing like you, but just too lazy to mask on/off depending on situation.
I also keep in pocket and only wear when going indoors. Wont bother to wear when passing by people on the street. Either they're unmasked as well, so all cool, or they're masked, so they should be secure anyway.
Phoenix_KL
post May 5 2022, 09:08 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

mask and stay home. no flu etc for 2+ years so no i will never unmask, like ever.

user posted image
coolguy_0925
post May 5 2022, 09:55 PM

Regular
1,919 posts

I can see many don't bother to put on when going into convenient stores

KK especially since it has no door, if polis wants to hit quota can just sit inside the corner

So far Family Mart still not yet see anyone walked inwithout mask

and only saw 99 staff insisting customers to put on mask before serving them
nexona88
post May 5 2022, 11:06 PM

VVIP Club House Member
All Stars
32,952 posts

Depending on crowds...
But mostly indoors esp 7E, 99 or KK.... Cinema too...
Restaurant nope even if walking over to the place 😁
Ewww!
post May 5 2022, 11:31 PM

Regular
1,508 posts

And yeah I'm one of those who aren't ready to make that leap.
Be it indoor or outdoor.
WaCKy-Angel
post May 5 2022, 11:39 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
20,358 posts

QUOTE(brkli @ May 5 2022, 07:00 PM)
to be honest, i dun think it is much a hassle to pun on mask once after going out from home to be very inconvenience.

same cannot be said to numerous checking in due to visiting multiple places.. so glad that this MySJ checkin shit is gone now, at least can walk conveniently and have my mobile phone where is was suppose to be (before covid) i.e in pocket or bag, most of the time.
Some places still insists to check vaccination status and "non-covid positive" status so still same stuck in queue waiting to get checked
RiriRuruRara
post May 6 2022, 02:15 AM

On my way
507 posts

Guys wta is it still a issue if people don't follow SOP or nobody cares anymore??
Bcs according to SOP have to wear mask indoors and just now when I went to a fast food outlet to order food at least 6 people standing around me not wearing mask while waiting to order food.
It piss me off till I want to complain on their FB page but will anyone take my complaint seriously??
fluotone
post May 6 2022, 10:00 AM

street.cat.tales
2,605 posts

I wear a mask in and out. Got used to it already. While its not compulsory outdoor to wear one, indoor it is still must and compulsory.
katijar
post May 6 2022, 10:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,255 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ May 6 2022, 02:15 AM)
Guys wta is it still a issue if people don't follow SOP or nobody cares anymore??
Bcs according to SOP have to wear mask indoors and just now when I went to a fast food outlet to order food at least 6 people standing around me not wearing mask while waiting to order food.
It piss me off till I want to complain on their FB page but will anyone take my complaint seriously??
Location?
Current Events guy
post May 6 2022, 10:26 AM

Enthusiast
930 posts

QUOTE(Phoenix_KL @ May 5 2022, 09:08 PM)
mask and stay home. no flu etc for 2+ years so no i will never unmask, like ever.

user posted image
Agree with this guy

2 years no fever or flu

Then got sick a couple of times after RTO

Other people really problematic bringing disease everywhere
anakMY
post May 6 2022, 10:28 AM

Regular
1,202 posts

Wearing mask alone wont prevent u from catching covid or any other airborne diseases. One needs to know what is the route of transmission and how to assess the risk of the place we want to go.
Ludwig.
post May 6 2022, 11:01 AM

LOOOL
510 posts

we can't all be wearing masks forever
live with the virus

even during MCO it made absolutely no sense to be wearing masks in the office and then having lunch together later

as per usual Malaysians or rather, Asians, are quite meek and will usually follow others first before deciding for themselves - but from my perspective I see many Malaysians are welcoming the lax of the recent SOPs, which is nice to see

nevertheless, stay safe
Boy96
post May 6 2022, 12:10 PM

That's a tripod.
3,444 posts

Was stuck in 10 hours jam yesterday and saw ppl driving alone in the car with the mask on.

Really wtf
RiriRuruRara
post May 6 2022, 12:29 PM

On my way
507 posts

QUOTE(katijar @ May 6 2022, 10:10 AM)
Location?
Penang. Why?
katijar
post May 6 2022, 02:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,255 posts

Long covid is not main2

Even for asymptomatic
shermaney P
post May 6 2022, 05:39 PM

Probation
7 posts

I wear mask also, beside that dine-in lah, so scare now
Fanvil1534
post May 9 2022, 12:58 PM

On my way
599 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ May 6 2022, 02:15 AM)
Why are you pissed off?
Are you pissed off because of people not following SOP?
Are you pissed off because you feel threatened by people not wearing a face mask?
miyakochan89
post May 9 2022, 01:55 PM

Wut?
5,707 posts

QUOTE(fluotone @ May 6 2022, 10:00 AM)
I wear a mask in and out. Got used to it already. While its not compulsory outdoor to wear one, indoor it is still must and compulsory.
same. But i see a lot of people are still respecting it. Nobody really removes masks even when walking outside.
haturaya
post May 9 2022, 01:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
2,086 posts

Mask still on while riding my motorcycle. Clean nose.
faizalfaizal
post May 9 2022, 02:23 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

I no longer wear mask in public. It's good to be normal again. I try my best to not wear mask when indoors too. So far so good. No enforcement what so ever.
nebula87
post May 9 2022, 02:25 PM

Fg = mg
1,150 posts

Toddler be like, am i a joke to you?

I haven't get to wear mask at all during covid. brows.gif
ziling60
post May 9 2022, 02:50 PM

Casual
485 posts

QUOTE(faizalfaizal @ May 9 2022, 02:23 PM)
I no longer wear mask in public. It's good to be normal again. I try my best to not wear mask when indoors too. So far so good. No enforcement what so ever.
Idiot. Selfish.
Indoor still need mask on. You wanna die u die alone. Dont implicate other people
fu'house
post May 9 2022, 04:26 PM

Casual
480 posts

All forget already kah.

Mask is best on the person who is spreading/sick. You wear mask yourself is to protect others from getting full blast.

These days all unmask lah. You wear mask protect yourself 10% but protecting other pipul 40%. However you might get infected if close up/unavoidable inside meeting room/have to eat close close.

Maybe we are asking to get infected. No such thing as protect yourself with mask, remember that. Low percentage. Embrace it.
Fanvil1534
post May 10 2022, 12:31 AM

On my way
599 posts

QUOTE(ziling60 @ May 9 2022, 02:50 PM)
Idiot. Selfish.
Indoor still need mask on. You wanna die u die alone. Dont implicate other people
based on what science?
Can you link your source that made you come out with that sort of statement mocking others?
nexona88
post May 10 2022, 10:51 AM

VVIP Club House Member
All Stars
32,952 posts

Still wear mask even outdoor especially in dusty places...
At least can filter out dirt... Nose shit seems cleaner nowadays after wear mask. No black stain 😂
mushigen
post May 10 2022, 11:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,419 posts

QUOTE(nebula87 @ May 9 2022, 02:25 PM)
Toddler be like, am i a joke to you?

I haven't get to wear mask at all during covid. brows.gif
Toddler's liver be like, am I disposable to you?
RiriRuruRara
post May 10 2022, 02:35 PM

On my way
507 posts

QUOTE(Fanvil1534 @ May 9 2022, 12:58 PM)
Why are you pissed off?
Are you pissed off because of people not following SOP?
Are you pissed off because you feel threatened by people not wearing a face mask?
The 2nd one, fear people going to spread the virus to me.
Fanvil1534
post May 10 2022, 02:38 PM

On my way
599 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ May 10 2022, 02:35 PM)
The 2nd one, fear people going to spread the virus to me.
Well, are you up to date with the doses of the Covid "vaccines"?
Are you wearing a mask as well?
Are you socially distancing as well?
RiriRuruRara
post May 10 2022, 03:39 PM

On my way
507 posts

QUOTE(Fanvil1534 @ May 10 2022, 02:38 PM)
Well, are you up to date with the doses of the Covid "vaccines"?
Are you wearing a mask as well?
Are you socially distancing as well?
I got my booster
Yes I'm wearing mask indoors
Can't keep social distancing well bcs others people will somehow appear next to you. Now the problem is when they suddenly appear next to me they are not wearing mask. This is what piss me off.
Fanvil1534
post May 10 2022, 05:10 PM

On my way
599 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ May 10 2022, 03:39 PM)
I got my booster
Can't keep social distancing well bcs others people will somehow appear next to you. Now the problem is when they suddenly appear next to me they are not wearing mask. This is what piss me off.
So why are you afraid if you've already gotten your booster dose and wearing a mask?
RiriRuruRara
post May 10 2022, 09:16 PM

On my way
507 posts

QUOTE(Fanvil1534 @ May 10 2022, 05:10 PM)
So why are you afraid if you've already gotten your booster dose and wearing a mask?
My parent are old and in the high risk category. If I get it and spread to them it going to be big problem.
Fanvil1534
post May 10 2022, 09:23 PM

On my way
599 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ May 10 2022, 09:16 PM)
My parent are old and in the high risk category. If I get it and spread to them it going to be big problem.
So if you're worried that you might get Covid and spread to your parents, why don't you just avoid human contact other than your parents entirely? And also ensure your parents avoid all human contact other than you entirely?
RiriRuruRara
post May 11 2022, 02:28 AM

On my way
507 posts

This post has been edited by RiriRuruRara: May 11 2022, 02:49 AM
Nutbeater69
post May 11 2022, 03:08 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

1 year later, everyone is mask off. U hear it here first
defaultname365
post May 11 2022, 03:31 PM

Windows® 8.1 | Xbox 360™ | PlayStation® 4
1,096 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ May 10 2022, 03:39 PM)
I got my booster
With the current SOP, you can no longer really dictate others to mask-up as the definition of 'indoors/outdoors' may be disputed/differ to some. In many ways it can be a gray area what exactly indoors/outdoors mean and no one is really going to classify these areas to the tee as we're in the endemic phase. So if you see someone unmasked or getting close to you without a mask, you can choose to avoid them. Should they appear mask-less "unexpectedly" close to you, then sorry to say it's now on you for being among the public - that's the current reality. Just keep your mask on at all times when in public, the rest you can't control.

olman
post May 14 2022, 02:17 AM

Pukimon
1,945 posts

when outdoors i still see most people are masked including me.
katijar
post May 14 2022, 08:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,255 posts

Will still wear mask

Better safe than regret
PATAR
post Jun 1 2022, 07:35 PM

Getting Started
162 posts

In a totally different universe: Today the regional healthcare provider in my area in Sweden scrapped the general requirement for staff (doctors, nurses etc) to wear face mask during close contact with patients.
JimbeamofNRT
post Jun 2 2022, 01:39 PM

the Original Lanji@_ Chicken Rice Shop Since 2002
769 posts

Idiot. Selfish.
johnL77 we have a winner here
JohnL77
post Jun 2 2022, 11:18 PM

Regular
1,388 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Jun 2 2022, 01:39 PM)
johnL77 we have a winner here
A lot of studies show masks don't do anything.

It's like a superstition and biasalah, kiasis are a superstitious bunch.

Everyone at restaurant not wearing mask pun.

Cannot get infected at restaurant but other places can get infected so need to wear mask?

This post has been edited by JohnL77: Jun 2 2022, 11:23 PM
JohnL77
post Jun 2 2022, 11:22 PM

Regular
1,388 posts

QUOTE(knumskul @ May 5 2022, 07:46 PM)

I tie my mask with a neckband. Outdoors I leave my mask around my neck. In places with enforcement I pakai on my face.
JohnL77
post Jun 2 2022, 11:24 PM

Regular
1,388 posts

QUOTE(Boy96 @ May 6 2022, 12:10 PM)
Was stuck in 10 hours jam yesterday and saw ppl driving alone in the car with the mask on.

Really wtf
Wtf 10 hours jam? Where? Singapore border?
JohnL77
post Jun 2 2022, 11:26 PM

Regular
1,388 posts

QUOTE(Fanvil1534 @ May 10 2022, 12:31 AM)
based on what science?
Can you link your source that made you come out with that sort of statement mocking others?
In the USA, states with mask mandate vs states with no mask mandate all same only the rate of infection.

Mask is like talisman that kiasi Meresians like to wear to ward off evil kobis spirit.
HellRyder92 P
post Jun 2 2022, 11:34 PM

Probation
12 posts

I wear the mask on my neck only. Never used it to cover my mouth&nose whether indoor or outdoor. Just to avoid enforcement by mall security or just stupid people looking at me awkwardly.

JimbeamofNRT
post Jun 3 2022, 09:03 AM

769 posts

QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Jun 2 2022, 11:18 PM)
A lot of studies show masks don't do anything.

It's like a superstition and biasalah, kiasis are a superstitious bunch.

Everyone at restaurant not wearing mask pun.

Cannot get infected at restaurant but other places can get infected so need to wear mask?
QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Jun 2 2022, 11:26 PM)
In the USA, states with mask mandate vs states with no mask mandate all same only the rate of infection.

Mask is like talisman that kiasi Meresians like to wear to ward off evil kobis spirit.
user posted image

not only us. around the world also like that.

driving alone wearing mask. maybe to prevent getting something from the invisible ghosts whistling.gif
zher4883
post Jun 4 2022, 08:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,485 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Jun 3 2022, 09:03 AM)
user posted image

driving alone wearing mask. maybe to prevent getting something from the invisible ghosts  whistling.gif
That's because they're less than 1m from themselves and they are doing their best to prevent the virus spreading to themselves.
Chastain
post Jun 4 2022, 10:25 AM

Getting Started
214 posts

Me neither
nexona88
post Jun 4 2022, 11:23 AM

VVIP Club House Member
All Stars
32,952 posts

Matter of time before no mask for indoor too....

I suspect around Nov or December like that 🤔🧐
JohnL77
post Jun 4 2022, 11:14 PM

Regular
1,388 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Jun 3 2022, 09:03 AM)
user posted image

driving alone wearing mask. maybe to prevent getting something from the invisible ghosts  whistling.gif
Lupa should tag Boldnut. Last time he very bising why still need to wear mask?

See or not? The reason why you still must wear mask is not because of the unvaccinated, but because the people with 4 vaccine doses are still afraid of COVID.

The vaccinated are more afraid of COVID than the unvaccinated. Lol.

JohnL77
post Jun 4 2022, 11:14 PM

Regular
1,388 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jun 4 2022, 11:23 AM)
Matter of time before no mask for indoor too....

I suspect around Nov or December like that 🤔🧐
user posted image
knumskul
post Jun 4 2022, 11:59 PM

Casual
342 posts

QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Jun 2 2022, 11:26 PM)

Some butthurt believer going to black magic and send evil spirits after you
JohnL77
post Jun 5 2022, 12:27 AM

Regular
1,388 posts

QUOTE(knumskul @ Jun 4 2022, 11:59 PM)
Some butthurt believer going to black magic and send evil spirits after you
COVID couldn't kill (unvaccinated) me, so need to send evil spirits? biggrin.gif
Twins10
post Jun 5 2022, 09:11 AM

Enthusiast
858 posts

Really no masks needed in malls ? I went to pavilion they still check mysejathera.
colmi
post Jun 6 2022, 06:13 AM

18 posts

Forgot to wear at MrDIY. No big deal.
degraw19
post Jun 6 2022, 10:50 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

yesterday went klcc and avenue k apparently they still check your status at certain entrance
JohnL77
post Jun 7 2022, 03:29 AM

Regular
1,388 posts

QUOTE(degraw19 @ Jun 6 2022, 10:50 AM)
yesterday went klcc and avenue k apparently they still check your status at certain entrance
Never had problem entering KLCC without vaccine.

They just want to see the close contact status.
colmi
post Jun 10 2022, 06:16 AM

18 posts

I forgot wearing my face mask again yesterday doh.gif
pfizer
post Jun 10 2022, 09:02 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

good la continue wear mask.

can avoid flu
Ttbatdtptsm
post Jun 10 2022, 09:08 AM

19 posts

I just no longer wear when outside ..even in local eateries Like mamak or roadside stalls , if few ppl, dont wear .
cleetoreese
post Jun 10 2022, 10:59 AM

10 posts

i dont even wear masks in malls and shops now
been doing that since 2021

MAGAMan-X
post Jun 10 2022, 11:58 AM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Jun 5 2022, 12:27 AM)
COVID couldn't kill (unvaccinated) me, so need to send evil spirits? biggrin.gif
If you think about it, covid actually filled the space for people who believe in evil spirits. You can't see both of that crap.
LamboSama
post Jun 10 2022, 01:25 PM

On my way
649 posts

Really don't see why anyone would get offended seeing others wear masks whenever and wherever they want.

There are people in Japan has been wearing long before covid and will continue long after it.

This post has been edited by LamboSama: Jun 10 2022, 01:26 PM
Fenix98
post Jun 10 2022, 02:39 PM

Casual
353 posts

I still wear doms

Even when 2nd shot a brand nu toretto...

iandope
post Jun 10 2022, 03:14 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(c64 @ May 5 2022, 06:37 PM)
The Health Ministry don't intend to monitor already. Get real, with so many cases, what do you want them to do? Trace already, so what? Just take panadol and stay at home.
what cases?? pharmacies also buang test kit stocks cheaply now.

iandope
post Jun 10 2022, 03:15 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Jun 7 2022, 03:29 AM)
Never had problem entering KLCC without vaccine.

They just want to see the close contact status.
apa close contact status? no one declare anymore.
amirulhakimiazman
post Jun 10 2022, 03:17 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

i wear mask now to prevent flu, cough and other common disease. dont care about kobit anymore.
JohnL77
post Jun 11 2022, 04:40 PM

Regular
1,388 posts

QUOTE(iandope @ Jun 10 2022, 03:15 PM)
apa close contact status? no one declare anymore.
That's the funny thing.

Why some places still check MYSJ?

Just don't declare.

Places like Sunway also funny. Last year do stupid vaccine only can enter requirement.

As soon as Kajjal said unvaccinated can go anywhere, Sunway completely stopped checking MYSJ.

QUOTE(iandope @ Jun 10 2022, 03:14 PM)
what cases?? pharmacies also buang test kit stocks cheaply now.
Yalor.

Just stop testing. Then no more cases to justify another lockdown.

This post has been edited by JohnL77: Jun 11 2022, 05:03 PM
zher4883
post Jun 11 2022, 06:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,485 posts

QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Jun 11 2022, 04:40 PM)
Now they have something else to fearmonger with known as monkeypox.
guest54321
post Jun 11 2022, 11:22 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Jun 11 2022, 04:40 PM)
That's the funny thing.

Why some places still check MYSJ?

Just don't declare.

Places like Sunway also funny. Last year do stupid vaccine only can enter requirement.

As soon as Kajjal said unvaccinated can go anywhere, Sunway completely stopped checking MYSJ.
Yalor.

Kajjal is the science.

OBEY THE SCIENCE!
JohnL77
post Jun 11 2022, 11:36 PM

Regular
1,388 posts

QUOTE(zher4883 @ Jun 11 2022, 06:23 PM)
Now they have something else to fearmonger with known as monkeypox.
Another major coincidence, the Wuhan lab was doing research on monkeypox.

Supposedly they wanted to create test kits to detect the virus.

But they didn't have a sample of the virus, so they manufactured parts of the virus themselves.

Wait a minute... I thought mainstream media told us viruses cannot be created in a lab?

Why this Wuhan lab have so many coincidences?

This post has been edited by JohnL77: Jun 11 2022, 11:36 PM
tertiary
post Jun 12 2022, 11:50 AM

On my way
598 posts

Request for Immediate Corrections to the CDC Guidance on Masks and Respirators PDF
Dear Dr. Walensky, Dr. Fauci, Senator Johnson, Mr. Parker, and Mr. Zients:
We the undersigned, professional experts in the field of industrial hygiene, with combined
experience of nearly 150 years, are highly concerned with the inaccurate and misleading
guidance being promoted by the CDC on its website regarding efficacy of masking to
prevent COVID-19 and now similar guidance regarding respirators and request for
immediate correction to said guidance. The guidance is overly broad, inaccurate, and
especially inappropriate for children and the general public.

JimbeamofNRT
post Jun 20 2022, 12:17 PM

769 posts

Idiot. Selfish.

knumskul
post Jun 20 2022, 12:48 PM

Casual
342 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Jun 20 2022, 12:17 PM)
Politicians and diplomats are granted diplomatic immunity icon_idea.gif
MAGAMan-X
post Jun 23 2022, 11:58 AM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Jun 11 2022, 11:36 PM)
Another major coincidence, the Wuhan lab was doing research on monkeypox.

Supposedly they wanted to create test kits to detect the virus.

But they didn't have a sample of the virus, so they manufactured parts of the virus themselves.

Wait a minute... I thought mainstream media told us viruses cannot be created in a lab?

Why this Wuhan lab have so many coincidences?

Pandemics are the new business model for politicians, news media, and publicity hungry quack "scientists" and "doctors".

Unfortunately, people are still too fearful and ignorant, and thus are easily manipulated. Eventually, the truth speakers will be put into gulags.
Fanvil1534
post Jun 23 2022, 05:00 PM

On my way
599 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Jun 20 2022, 12:17 PM)
user posted image
pgsiemkia
post Jun 23 2022, 08:08 PM

Casual
310 posts

Keep it on, it's coming back again, very soon. Just ask Khairy.

JimbeamofNRT
post Jun 24 2022, 08:44 AM

769 posts

QUOTE(Fanvil1534 @ Jun 23 2022, 05:00 PM)
user posted image
Exactly.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0515sec    0.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 1st July 2022 - 03:36 AM