Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

hair loss and hair thinning problem, any good products recommendation?

views

Myea
post Dec 1 2014, 01:56 AM

0 posts

Hi guys, u should check on "demodex mite", it might be source of your problem..
I also have hairfall & dandruff now, and previously i had tried a free test on my hair scalp (at one of exhibition), it showed that i have this demodex mites on my hair, quite scary when u imagine that there are parasites on your head..
It's not only growth on your hair, but also other places on your facial area, especially the nose, forehead, chin, and cheeks.. ( i notice my eye brow doesn't grow as much as before..)
i haven't try the remedy, other than neril tonic,and it doesn't work on me.. =(
if u guys got solution about it, should be really appreciated =))
angie1129
post Dec 24 2014, 09:05 PM

22 posts

i hear that biotin is good for hair and nail , it make your hair grow at faster rate

can try that

also my bro use toppik to cover his head all the time haha

he very shy to go out to buy most of the hair tonic

i think he buy that toppik thingy at here

This post has been edited by angie1129: Dec 24 2014, 09:06 PM
janeelva
post Dec 31 2014, 12:15 PM

4 posts

hi guys, i would recommend Neways 2nd chance shampoo, i used to have oily scalp and hair loss problem, and its scary! my friend recommended me to use this shampoo from Neways. Its not expensive but effective i would say~ its really surprise me because with less than a bottle of usage, i see some baby hair growing already! Tried their conditioner too, its amazing! I got it from my friend, she has to buy it online for me, and they delivered to my house. but the postage is abit pricey thou! Anyway, if u guys want to try, u can email to kajang@neways.com.my for inquiry.
dhhd
post Nov 9 2016, 10:22 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(angie1129 @ Dec 24 2014, 09:05 PM)
i hear that biotin is good for hair and nail , it make your hair grow at faster rate

can try that

also my bro use toppik to cover his head all the time haha

he very shy to go out to buy most of the hair tonic

i think he buy that toppik thingy at  here
Biotin and zinc are recommended supplement to prevent hair fall. thumbup.gif
Diamond Jun
post Nov 10 2016, 12:39 AM

15 posts

Hey guys, try this! The Anti-hairfall pack works very well for my brother and my fren who had hair loss problem. After few months using this shampoo range and especially the tonic, helps to regrow back the hair with reasonable price!
Saw it's selling http://www.11street.my/productdetail/satin...l-pack-20682254
Angel-Look
post Nov 16 2016, 03:21 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

I have very fine and thin hair hair as well. I notice my hair drops a lot when I'm stressed out. I've tried a few brand like kerastase, shiseido fuente and so far nioxin works best. I'm using the nioxin system 2, Can see difference lo if use the shampoo and serum regularly on a daily basis... yes though the shampoo is on a pricier side but it works 😌

I've compared the price and i got mine from online instead, 11street, the price is lowest and you can apply any promo voucher you got from 11street.

http://m.11street.my/productdetail/nioxin-...-1000ml-1238353
bernardyong
post Dec 8 2016, 10:45 AM

Getting Started
80 posts

QUOTE(Myea @ Dec 1 2014, 01:56 AM)
Hi guys, u should check on "demodex mite", it might be source of your problem..
I also have hairfall & dandruff now, and previously i had tried a free test on my hair scalp (at one of exhibition), it showed that i have this demodex mites on my hair, quite scary when u imagine that there are parasites on your head..
It's not only growth on your hair, but also other places on your facial area, especially the nose, forehead, chin, and cheeks.. ( i notice my eye brow doesn't grow as much as before..)
i haven't try the remedy, other than neril tonic,and it doesn't work on me.. =(
if u guys got solution about it, should be really appreciated =))
Is this the same as 'kutu'?
bf48qo
post Dec 17 2016, 01:41 AM

32 posts

Guys just want to check...how much will you all spend on hair treatment product? i currently doing market research for my product. mine is a soap base product and currently is selling around RMB 500 - RMB 1000 depend on the location. it has been tested on some of my friend and family and proven its effectiveness. thanks!
bernardyong
post Jan 5 2017, 02:42 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

QUOTE(bf48qo @ Dec 17 2016, 01:41 AM)
Guys just want to check...how much will you all spend on hair treatment product? i currently doing market research for my product. mine is a soap base product and currently is selling around RMB 500 - RMB 1000 depend on the location. it has been tested on some of my friend and family and proven its effectiveness. thanks!
I've spent almost RM15K in 2016 on a local branded hair treatment centre, didn't work for me. I've since discovered and started marketing this product which I found to be effective. At just a few hundred bucks, I think it's something most people can afford.
HairMax+ Malaysia
post Mar 30 2017, 03:54 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(bernardyong @ Jan 5 2017, 02:42 PM)
I've spent almost RM15K in 2016 on a local branded hair treatment centre, didn't work for me. I've since discovered and started marketing this product which I found to be effective. At just a few hundred bucks, I think it's something most people can afford.
Hi bernardyong,

Please check out HairMax+ Malaysia on Facebook. Our products are easy to use, cheap and results can be seen within 2 to 3 weeks.
Https://www.facebook.com/hairmaxplusmalaysia
#hairlosssolution #naturalingredients #chemicalfree #nontoxic #fastresults

Regards,
Sean
HairMax+ Marketing Executive
bernardyong
post Apr 4 2017, 09:38 AM

Getting Started
80 posts

QUOTE(HairMax+ Malaysia @ Mar 30 2017, 03:54 PM)
Hi bernardyong,

Please check out HairMax+ Malaysia on Facebook. Our products are easy to use, cheap and results can be seen within 2 to 3 weeks.
Https://www.facebook.com/hairmaxplusmalaysia
#hairlosssolution #naturalingredients #chemicalfree #nontoxic #fastresults

Regards,
Sean
HairMax+ Marketing Executive
Ok thanks!
Jakun_alittle
post Nov 26 2017, 08:35 PM

0 posts

Hi,

Currently i had a problem about my hair fall.I bought audace brands shampoo & tonic anti hair fall,and 2 weeks been using them now my scalp felt itchy..Previously using himilaya brands and it's work no itchy.Any new suggestion for my probs?
Peow
post Jul 23 2018, 05:14 PM

40 posts

QUOTE(Jakun_alittle @ Nov 26 2017, 08:35 PM)
Hi,

Currently i had a problem about my hair fall.I bought audace brands shampoo & tonic anti hair fall,and 2 weeks been using them now my scalp felt itchy..Previously using himilaya brands and it's work no itchy.Any new suggestion for my probs?
I use HIMALAYA before, it was good
Using MARO now, i am very happy with it, it really strengthen your hair, giving it strength to stand and looks more volume, no more flat flat,
try use shampoo together with the essence for better result (why i sounds like commercial, lol, but its true la)

You can buy MARO at guardian or online hermo.my, or i saw it also available at the recent new brought in beauty store at Fahrenheit , called PLAY UP (something like SASA)

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:53 AM