Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Psn store refund, Question to /k doctorr

views

TSliquidsny
post May 1 2022, 09:18 PM, updated 2y ago

On my way
589 posts

Hey guys my niece accidentally bought games that we dont want and i would like to ask if you guys have successfully get refund before?

I havent downloaded the game that we accidentally bought.

Does psn store malaysia has contact number or live chat?

Update:

Manage to get refund after contacting them on the refund form and given all the details. Like everyone said in this thread make sure not to download or stream the game and ull get ur refund.

Thanks everyone for helping

This post has been edited by liquidsny: May 2 2022, 04:57 PM
Max2006
post May 1 2022, 09:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,080 posts

First, don't download the game. And don't play the game.

Next, email their customer service. Explain to them about your mistake and you want refund. And wait for their reply.
TSliquidsny
post May 1 2022, 09:46 PM

On my way
589 posts

QUOTE(Max2006 @ May 1 2022, 09:27 PM)
First, don't download the game. And don't play the game.

Next, email their customer service. Explain to them about your mistake and you want refund. And wait for their reply.
Cant find their customer support mail but did use the contact form available at the refund page.. hope that works
Hattori
post May 2 2022, 12:34 PM

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
1,177 posts

1 warning, if bought using credit card do not contact your bank to help cancel or reverse the transaction to get your money back faster.

Otherwise this would put your PSN account into debt due to interference by "outside" party and your PSN account will be suspended until the amount is paid back in and PS support themselves issue the refund.

You must only deal with PSN support for refunds without involving other parties.

This has happened before to users.

https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/support/a...n-account-debt/

How can an account be suspended from PSN for a debt?

A chargeback, or payment reversal, occurs when a financial institution cancels an existing payment upon your request.
If you have made a purchase on PlayStation™Network and reversed the payment, the account will be suspended until the charges are resolved.

This post has been edited by Hattori: May 2 2022, 12:37 PM
TSliquidsny
post May 2 2022, 01:26 PM

On my way
589 posts

QUOTE(Hattori @ May 2 2022, 12:34 PM)
1 warning, if bought using credit card do not contact your bank to help cancel or reverse the transaction to get your money back faster.

Otherwise this would put your PSN account into debt due to interference by "outside" party and your PSN account will be suspended until the amount is paid back in and PS support themselves issue the refund.

You must only deal with PSN support for refunds without involving other parties.
This has happened before to users.

https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/support/a...n-account-debt/

How can an account be suspended from PSN for a debt?

A chargeback, or payment reversal, occurs when a financial institution cancels an existing payment upon your request.
If you have made a purchase on PlayStation™Network and reversed the payment, the account will be suspended until the charges are resolved.
Thanks for the info. I am patiently waiting for their reply now..
siew14
post May 2 2022, 03:48 PM

Enthusiast
838 posts

Dear TS,

what Max2006 said is right...

But for my case, i accidentally bought the wrong language for the game... I found out only when i downloading the game. So what happened was i immediately stop downloading and contact the customer service telling them my issue.

So, the customer service asked me to first to purchase the correct language again, and then they will only refund to me lah... The refund is via store credit tho.

This post has been edited by siew14: May 2 2022, 03:48 PM
TSliquidsny
post May 2 2022, 03:50 PM

On my way
589 posts

QUOTE(siew14 @ May 2 2022, 03:48 PM)
Dear TS,

what Max2006 said is right...

But for my case, i accidentally bought the wrong language for the game... I found out only when i downloading the game. So what happened was i immediately stop downloading and contact the customer service telling them my issue.

So, the customer service asked me to first to purchase the correct language again, and then they will only refund to me lah... The refund is via store credit tho.
How do you contact them. Via website or got emel/phone number?
siew14
post May 2 2022, 03:52 PM

Enthusiast
838 posts

QUOTE(liquidsny @ May 2 2022, 03:50 PM)
How do you contact them. Via website or got emel/phone number?
if i remember correctly, i think is a phone call .. i called oversea number...
TSliquidsny
post May 2 2022, 04:57 PM

On my way
589 posts

Got my refund. Thanks everyone

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 12:02 AM