Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Alternative to Wacom ExpressKey Remote?

views

TSaltuser
post Apr 27 2022, 07:11 PM, updated 2y ago

Getting Started
59 posts

I just bought a Cintiq Pro 16, which lacks the touch ring that I've grown used to while using the older Intuous series and Mobilestudio Pro. While it still does have express keys I somehow feel the need for yet more easily accessibly shortcut keys, and if possible I'd like to have something to substitute the absent touch ring.

Wacom offers the ExpressKey Remote but I feel the price is way too high for what is just an extension for some extra butons and a touch ring.

I looked up XP Pen's AC19 Remote Express Keys, but I'm not a big fan of the fact that it's wireless and requires batteries. Plus, it's butt ugly (though I could've forgiven it for that if it weren't wireless).

Also took a gander at some gaming keypads, but overall I'm not sure what would work best for photoshop/CSP/etc...most of them lack dials/knobs which I would really like to have.

Does anyone have any experience with remote express keys/programmable keypads that's great for creative arts and can you recommend something that isn't as expensive as the Wacom ExpressKey Remote?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0102sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:48 PM