Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

MoH to announce C-19 SOP relaxations on Wednesday

views

rhodry
post Apr 27 2022, 08:40 AM

Getting Started
285 posts

QUOTE(MyProLife @ Apr 27 2022, 08:36 AM)
For now shops still cannot open 24 hours is it? Until today even 7 eleven and mamak close on 12 midnight sharp
Legally can open 24 hours. But there is manpower shortage, so many places like mamaks don't have the staff to keep the place running 24 hours.
tpleong
post Apr 27 2022, 12:18 PM

Enthusiast
795 posts

QUOTE(nate_nightroad @ Apr 26 2022, 11:33 PM)
What time announce?
4.00 pm
nate_nightroad
post Apr 27 2022, 12:19 PM

Endless numbered days...
3,537 posts

QUOTE(rhodry @ Apr 27 2022, 08:40 AM)
Legally can open 24 hours. But there is manpower shortage, so many places like mamaks don't have the staff to keep the place running 24 hours.
Yea. 7-11 is now 6-12 only 🤣
ScooterBoi
post Apr 27 2022, 04:43 PM

Regular
1,278 posts

QUOTE(ScooterBoi @ Apr 25 2022, 01:52 PM)
My predictions....

1. No more pre-departure and on arrival test for traveling into the country.
Yesterday's numbers, 7 import cases in total 4006 new cases. While the number of travellers flying in was not given, the 7 imports over 4006 new cases is a very low number. Further more, the sop for persons identified as 'close contacts' has changed...  no quarantine regardless fully vaccinated or not.

2. No more check-in registration before entering any shops/premises.
The reasons are obvious, no need to say again.

3. Wearing masks... still mandatory for
- staff and employees in their work places, shops, restaurants, etc etc.
- all public transport passengers

Not mandatory for:
- customers and visitors, except visitors/outpatients in clinic/hospital.
1 and 2... becomes true, effective 1st May. No more tests for fully vaccinated travellers coming to Malaysia. No need travel insurance either. This only for fully vaccinated persons, protocol's for partial or unvaccinated remains same.

3. Wearing masks, not necessary in outdoors. In indoors, there are exceptions to the rule...

What lah... should have clear cut rules, not exceptions which is up to interpretations and which can leads to disputes and arguments.

Human Nature
post Apr 27 2022, 06:08 PM

- student of human nature -
All Stars
25,130 posts

Nice, no need to check in anymore. Next should be allow us to uninstall MySJ and have our Vax cert elsewehere.

This post has been edited by Human Nature: Apr 27 2022, 06:08 PM
TiramisuCoffee
post Apr 27 2022, 06:18 PM

Regular
1,199 posts

QUOTE(Human Nature @ Apr 27 2022, 06:08 PM)
Nice, no need to check in anymore. Next should be allow us to uninstall MySJ and have our Vax cert elsewehere.
Those x vaxx can go in / out freely, BUT those with mysejahtera need activate contact tracing????? rclxub.gif
TiramisuCoffee
post Apr 27 2022, 06:23 PM

Regular
1,199 posts

So I nonit wear mask when msk dine in ? Actually quite stoopid oso, wear when masuk, sekali drinks arrive terus buka until habis mkn n keluar… v all really gud @ wayang…. laugh.gif
Human Nature
post Apr 27 2022, 06:32 PM

- student of human nature -
All Stars
25,130 posts

QUOTE(TiramisuCoffee @ Apr 27 2022, 06:18 PM)
Those x vaxx can go in / out freely, BUT those with mysejahtera need activate contact tracing????? rclxub.gif
Exactly, the faster MjSJ is dumped, the better
ScooterBoi
post Apr 27 2022, 06:41 PM

Regular
1,278 posts

QUOTE(Human Nature @ Apr 27 2022, 06:08 PM)
Actually the vax certificate is a digital certificate... still useful for the purpose of traveling abroad.

But using it as a "passport" within the country is not good. It contravene privacy rights to have shop owners or security guards to check your "risk status" before allowing you entry.

"Risk status" is medical history of the individual. If like this, then people can ask other medical history like whether you got hiv or not.

As for those under mandatory quarantine, the procedure of pink bracelets should be brought back.

Mandatory quarantine now only applies to those tested positive and those unvaccinated travellers coming in from abroad. They should wear pink bracelets.

The sop to check your mobile phone and the app for digital HSO or quarantine order is so unnecessary for everyone else.

LameStudent P
post Apr 27 2022, 07:52 PM

Probation
39 posts

Awesome news that check in is no longer required. Anyone knows if it's ok to just carry around my Vax card? Really don't want MSJ on my phone anymore.
nexona88
post Apr 28 2022, 09:59 AM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,797 posts

QUOTE(LameStudent @ Apr 27 2022, 07:52 PM)
Awesome news that check in is no longer required. Anyone knows if it's ok to just carry around my Vax card? Really don't want MSJ on my phone anymore.
Just carry the vax card...
If the guard kepoci... Say I'm poorfag no own smart phone.. u want buy for me? 😂
coolguy_0925
post Apr 30 2022, 04:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,685 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 28 2022, 09:59 AM)
Just carry the vax card...
If the guard kepoci... Say I'm poorfag no own smart phone.. u want buy for me?  😂
Vax card is not required as well as now unvax are free to roam including enter classroom to teach

The issue is like what you mentioned

Still can't get rid of MySJ

So far only Aeon and NSK still checking at my place

But what if enforcement randomly tahan and ask to check, and I did not bring my phone

Guess phone is now our 2nd IC
MyProLife
post Apr 30 2022, 05:47 PM

Never gonna give you up
1,630 posts

What if MySejahtera is uninstall but
Enforcement still can spot check the mjsj status, in case to catch the HSO/positive status going out

If fail to show MySejahtera because uninstalled, will kena saman?

This post has been edited by MyProLife: Apr 30 2022, 05:49 PM
nexona88
post Apr 30 2022, 08:17 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,797 posts

QUOTE(coolguy_0925 @ Apr 30 2022, 04:28 PM)
Vax card is not required as well as now unvax are free to roam including enter classroom to teach

The issue is like what you mentioned

Still can't get rid of MySJ

So far only Aeon and NSK still checking at my place

But what if enforcement randomly tahan and ask to check, and I did not bring my phone

Guess phone is now our 2nd IC
Yup.
MySJ is still alive & kicking strong.... Cannot escape from it 🧐🤔

My feels...
Would take like 1 or 2 weeks before situation "stabilized"...
Some are blur with the new rules.... So wait & see how first.. typical Malaysian style 😁
Fanvil1534
post Apr 30 2022, 08:27 PM

Enthusiast
807 posts

QUOTE(TiramisuCoffee @ Apr 27 2022, 06:23 PM)
So I nonit wear mask when msk dine in ? Actually quite stoopid oso, wear when masuk, sekali drinks arrive terus buka until habis mkn n keluar… v all really gud @ wayang…. laugh.gif
It was never about your health in the first place. Almost everyone started to wear a mask in the first place was because of the RM 10,000 fine if caught not wearing one. Many police ronda issuing this saman during darurat.
Twins10
post Apr 30 2022, 09:02 PM

Enthusiast
913 posts

Business owners need to check mysejathera but no need to scan?
MyProLife
post Apr 30 2022, 10:15 PM

Never gonna give you up
1,630 posts

QUOTE(Twins10 @ Apr 30 2022, 09:02 PM)
Business owners need to check mysejathera but no need to scan?
No need scan but they need check status when needed

Some owners think this is quite ridiculous, should leave it to enforcement instead
Ewww!
post May 1 2022, 02:23 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,010 posts

Thank goodness, finally don't have to scan every time going to the mall/stores.
ScooterBoi
post May 1 2022, 12:22 PM

Regular
1,278 posts

There were several terminologies in usage till I sometimes got confused as well. So, to summarize first...

In the mysejahtera app, the profile tab has the digital certificate.

It is still relevant and in usage for traveling abroad - as there are still rules on tests and quarantines, and it is different for those who were vaccinated and unvaccinated.

For domestic usage, it is not in use. Nobody should ask to see it and use it to discriminate against the unvaccinated.

Starting today, there is no sop requirement (set by by KKM) to be denied entry into any shops and shopping complexes based on the status of vaccination.

And in work places too. No discrimination btw the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

(It's not clear in situation of being warded in hospitals, for purpose of treatment and/or surgery, whether it is still necessary to be tested before admission. I think it will be still in place in private hospitals since each medical test performed generates revenue.)

To be clear, the 'risk status' often mentioned nowadays in kkm media conferences and media release refers to the colour bar in the mytrace tab. The usual 'low risk no symptom' status is blue.

The other categories in the colour coded 'risk status' are casual contact, close contact and HSO.

HSO (home surveillance order) is the term used for this digital home quarantine order. It is an official order from kkm/moh.

Effective since 22nd April, there is no mandatory home quarantine in 'close contact' status. (Please refer to the thread, Procedures for Close Contact and Positive Case, for further details.)

HSO status applies to a person who tested positive (if and when it was reported to kkm, who then issue the HSO) and to an unvaccinated traveler traveling into the country.

Previously, security guards would asked to see this 'risk status', and it was not much of a trouble or inconvenience since the customer registration was popularly done using the app; and the 'risk status' is on the same page as customer registration scan-in.

Effective today, this sop on customer registration is not required anymore.

What is now a hot topic is whether or not it is compulsory to check the 'risk status'.

Compulsory or not? Will the malls, shops and restaurants be fined if anyone with HSO status was caught breaking the HSO inside their premises?

And more important, can the shop or restaurant denied you entry if you forget to bring along your 'smartphone'? (That is if you have one.)

Would you be cooperative to inconvenience yourself?

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2022...status-urges-kj

This post has been edited by ScooterBoi: May 1 2022, 12:23 PM
Fanvil1534
post May 2 2022, 03:16 AM

Enthusiast
807 posts

QUOTE(Augusta @ Apr 27 2022, 03:07 AM)
hope they don't so stupid to remove mask requirement

scanning mysj is quite useless tho
user posted image

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/326734

Change to: