Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

This is the proof of how dirty is SHOPEE, real story from my exprience Apr 2022

views

wanna be hi-tech
post May 10 2022, 10:28 AM

Any self respecting GEEK, certainly owns more than a single rig
1,598 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

SHOPPEE IS A SCAM HEAVEN. the cuscare are farking useless. Dnt expect to get anything done. My own experience- rm120 gone.
kangkayu
post May 10 2022, 08:50 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

kena scam with fake product
RM102
Told seller i will not return & refund
Told him take the money, go buy medicine
TSsuns8630
post May 10 2022, 11:42 PM

Regular
1,104 posts

Hello ...

I had learned my lesson well .. my feeling is sad and anger at the same time .. but being cheated of just over 100 ringgit .. it is not end of the world ... with the $$$$ being cheatedI had learned to be wiser ...

as for SHOPPEE .. well ... it is a dirty world outhere .. and as for KKM or KPDNHEP .. well .. not worth my time to prolong concern ..

Let forget and forgive ... cheers ..

Lucky thing is that i found out that is a fake items ..and had not consumed it to my body .. that is a blessing ..

This post has been edited by suns8630: May 10 2022, 11:43 PM
FollowMeRogerThat
post May 11 2022, 12:19 AM

Getting Started
229 posts

Just post the same on FB
Lagi viral lagi banyak sorry voucher
Crovoseas
post May 11 2022, 12:27 AM

Getting Started
298 posts

Whatever I buy online will record open box video. If find anything wrong, request return and refund immediately. So far no problem to get refund. Not sure what gone wrong in ur case.

TrialGone
post May 18 2022, 11:00 AM

On my way
603 posts

QUOTE(lailerrr11 @ May 17 2022, 10:00 PM)
bt just one month before i am bought xiaomi phone ine shopee bt so far ok only. Everything fine also.
Even i get the parcel on time as well. U are paying by cash on delivery or online transaction ?

usually me using shopeepay & thne i will use the shopee gurantee also if purchasing expensive stuff , more secure
Let me point out my experience just ordering cheap items only. Place order, item past expiry delivery date, wait another freaking weeks, total a month before they declare lost. Got my refund but who is going to refund my spent vouchers and time lost? I could have place another duplicate order if they have checked where exactly my parcel went but no. Let me wait another freaking week with the parcel passing between A and B hub.

Again, I emphasise. Just cause YOU don't have a problem doesn't mean there is no gambling element to it.
Samdolo
post May 18 2022, 11:39 AM

Getting Started
68 posts

QUOTE(suns8630 @ May 10 2022, 11:42 PM)
Hello ...

I had learned my lesson well .. my feeling is sad and anger at the same time .. but being cheated of just over 100 ringgit .. it is not end of the world ... with the $$$$  being cheatedI had learned to be wiser ...

as for SHOPPEE .. well ... it is a dirty world outhere .. and as for KKM or KPDNHEP .. well .. not worth my time to prolong concern ..

Let forget and forgive ... cheers ..

Lucky thing is that i found out that is a fake items ..and had not consumed it to my body .. that is a blessing ..
Yeah i understand that i consumed a whole fake supplement half year i lost money and health . now i list shopee as only buy non edible items. lucky already only u lost money but Malaysia really got nothing to do about this as consumer. if Singapore the site probably get penalty or shutdown by government
mataharih
post May 18 2022, 06:11 PM

Casual
345 posts

Anyone having problems with Shopee’s refund requests? They’ve delayed my packages and ignored my refund requests for 3-4 days now…regret shopping with them! Terrible customer service.
SUSBrookLes
post May 18 2022, 06:22 PM

Regular
1,354 posts

QUOTE(Samdolo @ May 18 2022, 11:39 AM)
Yeah i understand that i consumed a whole fake supplement half year i lost money and health . now i list shopee as only buy non edible items. lucky already only u lost money but Malaysia really got nothing to do about this as consumer. if Singapore the site probably get penalty or shutdown by government
But from shopee supermarket no prob as well.

Or snacks

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0217sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:48 PM