Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How to tell off a girl?, Girl is denying it

views

kitsunegeisha
post Apr 21 2022, 04:13 PM

Getting Started
213 posts

she try to be nice..but does not know the limit or boundary.
MasBoleh!
post Apr 21 2022, 04:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

I think you can PM Laguna and introduce this girl to Laguna.
Life_House
post Apr 21 2022, 11:21 PM

Casual
493 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Maybe can try this. Every time she loud your name, say to her “Im Sorry. But Excuse me.” Then put up earphone pretend nothing. Of course keep an eye if your bosses need your attention

If she touchy touchy, say the same to thing and with blank expression on your face. Repeat again same words at the same time shrug off her hand.
And walk away .

Or maybe pretend talk to other colleagues about work matters

Or pretend talk on phones with your wife then walk away .

Say nothing more except the machine-like response “IM SORRY. BUT EXCISE ME ”.

And yes, this would test your patience across time until you finally clear of this mess.

This post has been edited by Life_House: Apr 21 2022, 11:24 PM
zach69
post Apr 24 2022, 10:52 PM

Getting Started
217 posts

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ Apr 15 2022, 09:22 PM)
Don't really make sense if she's hot, i for sure don't mind. There's 1 girl raised her voice when talking to me to make sure the whole office knows, she is marking me as hers by doing so and don't want others to interfere, we get to bed not long after. But if she's not as hot, i wouldn't talk to her again the moment she pull something like raised voice volume. I don't want misunderstand from passer by
U r the reason guys get into sexual harassment cases, it's only okay if you are good looking
Sasuke95
post Apr 25 2022, 03:44 PM

Enthusiast
889 posts

QUOTE(zach69 @ Apr 24 2022, 10:52 PM)
U r the reason guys get into sexual harassment cases, it's only okay if you are good looking
Did u even read what's the situation in this thread? The thread starter is getting sexually harassed by his female colleague. My reply is only saying if that female colleague is hot enough, i will not mind the "harassment".

Male side is not the one started the harassment in this thread.

It's not harassment when both parties consented the act.
Harassment case is due to 1 of the parties are not consented and not comfortable with the action of the other party.
ze2
post May 18 2022, 09:38 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

Put pic of your wife or family on your desk. Tell her you love them/her and will not consider new relationship.
beebee1314
post May 24 2022, 03:48 PM

Regular
1,683 posts

I give them cold shoulder. Ignore terus.
mezanny
post May 24 2022, 04:32 PM

Enthusiast
709 posts

Sound very unusual.

I think you should just ignore her.
How bad can it get ? The most is one day you're alone with her, then she suddenly grab your balls. You can still defend yourself, right ?
Unless she is too strong for you.
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it is right if she try to rape you or something.
Of course I am against this, sexual harassment in office is mentally abusive even for men alike.
But just a silly tap on the shoulder, calling your name loud, tapping on the wall, does not constitute sexual harassment.
Maybe she is just plain weird.
So unless she watsapp some dirty jokes, she touch your crouch or your butt, she say she want to rape you or molest you, you have nothing to worry about. She hasn't even asked you out on a date, for goodness sakes.
Or asked you to give her a lift back home.

I think the more you show u r afraid, the more she will come to kacau you.
In my office there was one divorced lady who seem to be interested, she keep saying she is interested in guys who are same race as I am, as her ex husband is similar. She is from another race n religion. She seem very friendly.

But I just act myself, and be friendly to her. I wasn't even afraid, when she came over and ate lunch at my table in cafeteria while I was sitting alone eating. In fact I enjoyed her company and listen to her tales of her past experiences.

After that, we just became friends, then she left the co. It was just that.

TS, if you are really married, you won't have all this phobias. Ok ?

I think u shld be even more afraid if there is a girl who come over seductively and you want it badly because she is hot really hot. That is something you should fear more than a lady who come over and disturb you and you think she is harrasing you sexually, and you are afraid that you will fall in love with her ??? won't happen, right ?

So Just ignore her. Unless she grab you in the balls or she strip naked in front of you and try to kiss you. Then better report.

This post has been edited by mezanny: May 24 2022, 04:36 PM
H3artBreakKid
post May 24 2022, 04:36 PM

💔💔💔
448 posts

Stop being a nice guy maybe?

Call you do stuff can reject one bro.
mezanny
post May 24 2022, 04:39 PM

Enthusiast
709 posts

QUOTE(ze2 @ May 18 2022, 09:38 PM)
Put pic of your wife or family on your desk. Tell her you love them/her and will not consider new relationship.
I remember got one single guy in my previous office was trying to fend off this aunty.

So he put a frame pic of this girl, on his office desk to claim that this is his gf.

Turns out we saw her picture cutting somewhere in the internet, an advertisement.

hahahaha, caught him red handed.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0202sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:46 PM