8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks

views

IpohGuyz
post Apr 9 2022, 08:21 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

Nowadays astro go cacat. Recorded, press a bit to skip introduction, end up auto jump to 41 min pulak.

See 0-1. Nothing i missed.
IpohGuyz
post Apr 9 2022, 08:23 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

See ddg reaction after goal. Lol
IpohGuyz
post Apr 9 2022, 09:25 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

Heavy metal football. Lol. Cakap aje. Lampard lose to everyone but beat us comfortably.

Top 4 chance already over with 1 month to go. This is a new low.
IpohGuyz
post Apr 9 2022, 09:28 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

I miss maguire weekly apology
IpohGuyz
post Apr 10 2022, 02:43 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

Conte will get 4th. Match his reputation
IpohGuyz
post Apr 10 2022, 11:02 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(and85rew @ Apr 10 2022, 09:29 AM)
Man Utd/Glazers delayed
OGS should have been sacked aft that 0-5 but they waited/gave chance
then conte have signed up with spurs
murtough/fletcher fault too
Well I doubt board will hire conte also. Later openly blast them lol.

Hire interim doesn't improve the result nor the performance. Hope the next manager will come good.
IpohGuyz
post Apr 12 2022, 01:38 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Apr 11 2022, 12:17 PM)
the problem is none of the players are actually listening to instructions... when shit comes down... they will revert to their old style... lol.... the problem is always our midfield lose control... u lose control of that, u basically lose more than half of the battle... which is always the case... ole time, players happy to come back in a losing game for him... for RR... u can see, even after we are losing, the urgency to score back is not there... which can see how much player reli 'trust' him... lol
Ya. Recent months, once we kena scored, there's no power to come back and win d. All we see is moaning from bruno, miss placed passes and maguire mistakes
IpohGuyz
post Apr 12 2022, 06:51 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Apr 12 2022, 03:38 PM)
but players knew ole was temporary as well.. why they willing to play better football under him during this temporary tenure... thats the question here... but they dont do the same for RR... lol
Ole is tactical clueless but cant deny he able to inspire ppl. Rr banyak tactic but cannot inspire. There is a reason rr won almost nothing before join us. Meanwhile all his students winning here and there because they have both skillets

IpohGuyz
post Apr 14 2022, 04:44 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(orga_laut @ Apr 14 2022, 02:31 PM)
..starts with FC Twente
become assistant manager to steve mclaren and won them their first title in their history
become manager of go ahead eagles and gave them promotion after 17yrs of waiting
become manager of Ajax and gave them titles after 4 yrs and rebuild the team after pandemic and still become champion

..become manager of Man Utd and got sacked with the help of ex-legends and media spins after trying to sell a bunch of prima donna idiots? what do u think?

with the current structure and how the club treat the star players, i dont think he can survive  rclxub.gif
Worth a gamble. But won't put my hopes high.
IpohGuyz
post Apr 16 2022, 05:56 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

Very sad state. I dunno you all, it reach a point i don't even bother if there is match tonight feeling.

Even lvg time don't have this feeling!

And I have been watching 90-95% matches since fergie era
IpohGuyz
post Apr 17 2022, 03:22 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

Watched recorded without knowing result. Elanga siuuu so funny.

Bailed out by cr again. Double hatrick in a season. If in a better team, he easily 40 goals a season. Never expect freekick score. He didn't score from free kick for such a long time.

Maguire same old maguire. Undroppable. Really hope we can beat pool. The incentive is there
IpohGuyz
post Apr 17 2022, 03:25 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

Checking the table, top4 still within reach. Spurs vs arsenal. Spurs vs pool. Us vs arsenal.

It's all in our hands now.
IpohGuyz
post Apr 18 2022, 09:59 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

Another nearlee manager like poch?
IpohGuyz
post Apr 19 2022, 01:24 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Apr 18 2022, 10:11 AM)
so fast judge him based on just this result? he improved ajax since he come to ajax.

just put it this way if the fans can put up with ole for 3 years and bearing his marque signing like maguire. this is how low ole as the manager has brought us down even with backings financially.

i think we can give the same 3 years with ten hag. worked with limited budgets at ajax and played well at cl. not just talking about that one game comeback vs psg over and over again. i can only imagine the work this ten hag has to deal with if he has to continue using maguire.

maguire achievement in a red shirt just this season
- wrestled own teammate (shaw, lindelof)
- headbutted cr in a attacking set piece
- scorpion kicked pogba
- rasa beckenbaur and pass to opponent - lost count
- went out of position and caused the team to concede - lost count
- apology post - lost count
- cant run, cant position, only can do header over the post
- basically playing against the team every game

not including his 3 or 4 relegation achievements  notworthy.gif
Cause ole also nearlee manager. Reach most semi finals and out. Every season ini kalilah, like that pass 3 years d. Rr dun even have ini kalilah feel.

Any manager who can get the best of maguire is good manager. But I guess sell is easiest option lol. Maguire will cost you the job. It will be ridiculous changing managers and we still see maguire week in week out
IpohGuyz
post Apr 19 2022, 01:28 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

Sad news from Cr7.

On the other hand pool no need face him. They also no face kdb last week I think?
IpohGuyz
post Apr 19 2022, 03:44 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

Eh, tonight vs pool d. Cepatnya
IpohGuyz
post Apr 20 2022, 02:15 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

Phil Jones start lol. Awb maguire, super gg combo
IpohGuyz
post Apr 20 2022, 01:28 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

Naive for me to think we can do an upset. Wasted 90 mins on the match. Beating boys performance. Even Burnley can do better vs pool. We are like btm team fighting top team. Wth.

Been patient enough to give rr time. can officially say rr is a scam. Maybe he excel in consultant role but not a manager. Not impressed with his press conference analysis. Fans also know apa problem la. Manager is to solve problem since he is on the seat that has power. Not point root cause problem, then not my fault. Ini consultant job.

Want tukar whole team only can produce result? Its like saying, its not my fault. Its the 10 other players fault, they can't implement my sure win heavy metal football. Without heavy metal, I can't even conjure a decent performance.

Players are a mess, but I agree rr share the same responsibilities. He is the one select starting 11. I don't believe those contract must play conspiracy. If there is, that is the root that must cut off.

Give tuchel, conte or even jm manage, dun think we will play that bad.

Only ddg, sancho, hannibal shows some heart in the game. Rasford has lost in wild

IpohGuyz
post Apr 20 2022, 05:54 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Apr 20 2022, 02:39 PM)
rashford - can concentrate his charity work. we got elanga and greenwood if still not deleted by the media.
Rashford need proper guidance. He is very good before become mr mbe
IpohGuyz
post Apr 20 2022, 05:55 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Apr 20 2022, 01:38 PM)
even norwich match we also almost cant win... lol u wanna upset liverpool?  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  didnt watch any match since we gt dumped out of UCL.... waste of time to watch and waste of space these bunch of players.... the problem with RR now is he cant make the players happy like ole time... difference between temporary manager...
I expect lose but itchy want support. If you watch, your blood boil. Kena game whole match. Its not even pool vs Burnley performance. We are like championship team or worse.

Its a game where you feel anytime can kena belasah more than 8 goals

This post has been edited by IpohGuyz: Apr 20 2022, 05:57 PM

8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0556sec    0.35    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:21 PM