Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

My Dream Wedding Malaysia, Yay or Nay ?

views

TSJitty
post Mar 28 2022, 07:49 AM, updated 9 months ago

Regular
1,017 posts

Good morning all sifus, yesterday just paid a deposit for MY DREAM WEDDING.

Their offered package is RM 5988 for 35 nos of poses with 1 main album and 1 duplicate small album
also it come with their ISCe with 1 big ISC frame, 1 medium frame 2 small frame and 35 digital copies
all pages are UV coated.
if wanna go sea / mountain area to take photo will be another RM 1000 for Johor area or KK area.

Female Gown
3 normal + 1 Platinum dress
1 hairdo + 4 makeup
1 artificial flower

Male shirt
2 tuxedo
1 makeup

additional
1 baby photo at their photoshoot center.

Excluded
1) eye lashes
2) nu bra
3) ampoules
4) body lotion and etc

How was their after photoshoot editing quality and photography quality ?
how is their gown quality ?
issit good?

Thanks for all the reviews ya sifu . biggrin.gif
WaCKy-Angel
post Mar 28 2022, 07:59 AM

PeACe~~
All Stars
20,566 posts

iinm i saw someone open tered bash this company. try use the search function to find it
julianpjl
post Mar 28 2022, 08:11 AM

13 posts

We almost went with my dream wedding. Paid about rm100 deposit only at a wedding fair. Deal with the sales girl for about two weeks everything tell us need to top up money. Knn. Wtv is included in their package is damn basic and ugly. The nice one u have to top up. I wish u good luck and all the best. Stock up in high blood pressure pills. Haha
Calvin Seak
post Apr 7 2022, 04:27 PM

Going above and beyond to find your next home
2,312 posts

QUOTE(Jitty @ Mar 28 2022, 07:49 AM)
Good morning all sifus, yesterday just paid a deposit for MY DREAM WEDDING.

Their offered package is RM 5988 for 35 nos of poses with 1 main album and 1 duplicate small album
also it come with their ISCe with 1 big ISC  frame, 1 medium frame 2 small frame and 35 digital copies
all pages are UV coated.
if wanna go sea / mountain area to take photo will be another RM 1000 for Johor area or KK area.

Female Gown
3 normal +  1 Platinum dress
1 hairdo + 4 makeup
1 artificial flower

Male shirt
2 tuxedo
1 makeup

additional
1 baby photo at their photoshoot center.
Excluded
1) eye lashes
2) nu bra
3) ampoules
4) body lotion and etc
How was their after photoshoot editing quality and photography quality ?
how is their gown quality ?
issit good?

Thanks for all the reviews ya sifu .      biggrin.gif
If you paid a hundred like Julian above

I too came across mydreamwedding and found it absurd that they only allow us to view the wedding gowns after making a deposit.. giving reasons such as they’re busy all week long and we won’t be able to make an appointment

You can consider Enya Mereine which is at ss2. price range they’re about the same.

Me and my Fiancé signed up with them at their boutique in December2021.. The sales person Serene was truly helpful in getting what we wanted

So like all bridal gowns we visited, the collection of their gowns would be the most important of all, because not all gowns would fit the bride.. photographer is just as important but we can view the photos taken by Enya on their social media page so rest assured that photos will be of certain standard

We just took our photo yesterday at their studio and putrajaya

They were super professional and we really enjoyed the whole process, although it is super tiring from 930am to 9pm, we found the whole experience pleasant and wonderful, I would definitely give them a 10/10 in this area.

The photographer- Henry
Assistant photographer - YJ
Make up artist - Janet
Intern - Alicia

Were with us throughout the whole process from 930am - 9pm.. we were chauffeured in their car to the location which felt really comfortable

user posted image

Actually the umbrella is for her but in this angle it looks like it’s above the make up artists head 😂😂

I really do not know how else they could make the experience better as we were really satisfied with how the day went out… I told them that I would like to take a photo with my bicycle as well and they were willing to drop by my place to collect the bicycle and bring it over to our shooting location

Next thing for us would be choosing the photos and hopefully it’ll all turn out great like their photos on social media

Before the photoshoot, ice was our consultant who helped us in choose my fiancés gown and she did a great job in explaining everything, in enya there’s no such thing as premium or super premium ranges for their gowns.. so why you pay is what you get.. unless you would like a custom made gown, they have a separate entity for that which is in the same vicinity.. this is from my understanding, feel free to ask Serene or any of their sales personal over there

I guess the only cons would be they’re mainly mandarin speaking, im a half half banana so I could understand a few words and directions but at the end of the day, they’ll try their best to converse in English for me

I’ll give a short review once I’ve gotten all the edited photos , so I could share the whole experience with you all

Cheers and stay safe!

This post has been edited by Calvin Seak: Apr 7 2022, 04:28 PM
JimK
post Oct 9 2022, 06:06 PM

Getting Started
179 posts

Enya marine is really good.. hassle free!
zon911
post Nov 24 2022, 12:47 PM

34 posts

Nay, can try By Tales of Dawn.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0128sec    0.15    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th December 2022 - 06:51 AM