Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Slow on reply, Slow on reply

views

Drian
post Mar 21 2022, 07:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

QUOTE(FnLockSpace @ Mar 20 2022, 11:55 PM)
I did ask her whether did i disturb her? She say no and feel happy to chat with me. But always slow reply. Has been chat for few months, still cant get her whatsapp.  cry.gif
You sound very needy by asking that question.
People don’t reply why must ask? You so afraid is it ?

Takudan
post Mar 22 2022, 01:16 AM

Enthusiast
834 posts

QUOTE(FnLockSpace @ Mar 21 2022, 07:10 PM)
1 day reply few times? not exceed 5 times?
I afraid those question might afraid her?
LMAO you should be counting your blessings that someone is replying you several times a day!

Back when I was on dating app, I used to reply once/twice a day, as my day time is mostly at work, and I'm not stuck to my phone waiting for the guys to reply. Heck, one of my dates used to reply me once a week although we'd have like 10+ messages each exchange. After a month, I had to ask if he was serious at all. Then we met on the following weekend lol.

As long as you have the common courtesy to know what kind of questions are appropriate for a stranger, just ask whatever you want, the ball falls on the recipient on whether they want to answer you, or dodge the question, or simply block you.
sweet_pez
post Mar 22 2022, 02:01 PM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
4,242 posts

QUOTE(FnLockSpace @ Mar 21 2022, 07:10 PM)
1 day reply few times? not exceed 5 times?
I afraid those question might afraid her?
it's really hard to know.

For example,
- it was just a text, then she replied much later. and then you replied when you're free, and then she replied again later on when she can etc

Or,

- it's an ongoing conversation but she appears to be dragging her replies although she's online/ telling you she's doing nothing or resting

First scenario could be due to being busy. Second scenario may show a little lack of interest or simply someone who don't respond that well to chat (but doesn't mean don't do well with face to face interaction).

So end of it you gotta judge for yourself and probably meet her irl when it's possible for you both.
-mystery-
post Mar 22 2022, 03:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,341 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Mar 21 2022, 07:30 PM)
You sound very needy by asking that question.
People don’t reply why must ask? You so afraid is it ?
a lot of troll questions on cupid lately
SUSseraph00
post Apr 11 2022, 11:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,322 posts

QUOTE(FnLockSpace @ Mar 20 2022, 12:13 PM)
I am experiencing the girl that I met in dating app reply me very slow. It's not 1 or 2 out of 10 girl behave like this. It's like all the same. Did anyone experiencing the same ? Is it the sign of not interested to me? Or just ordinary did not see phone or busy?
everyone window shopping therefore not much attention to you

you should be doing the same
JimbeamofNRT
post May 21 2022, 12:38 PM

the Original Lanji@_ Chicken Rice Shop Since 2002
1,456 posts

I am experiencing the girl that I met in dating app reply me very slow. It's not 1 or 2 out of 10 girl behave like this. It's like all the same. Did anyone experiencing the same ? Is it the sign of not interested to me? Or just ordinary did not see phone or busy?
There is mo such thing as a "busy woman"

She's either interested or not.

"I'm too busy" is just her trying to tell you off without being mean.

She literally and figuratively does not have the balls to just say she doesn't like you.

Move on.
YUNG_NIGGA_DRACO
post May 21 2022, 08:39 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ May 21 2022, 12:38 PM)
There is mo such thing as a "busy woman"

She's either interested or not.

"I'm too busy" is just her trying to tell you off without being mean.

She literally and figuratively does not have the balls to just say she doesn't like you.

Move on.
very true, i have never seen a girl without her phone by her side even when out eating, clubbing etc
sapusapu
post May 25 2022, 02:55 PM

Getting Started
129 posts

they're like you, texting many other guys they matched as well. thats why dont be too overly invested into any single girl. it's just a numbers game
TSFnLockSpace
post May 27 2022, 11:28 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

Let me provide some update.
Hmm... I guess you all are correct? Maybe I am just someone who is not so important. I see a lot of horoscope info just to understand her but in the end I getting tired. Or am I expecting too much?
TSFnLockSpace
post Aug 2 2022, 04:02 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

Guys, I have a quick question. 4th of August is valentine days. Should I send her flowers?
Current progress:
- Called her before and have a nice chat I assume?
- Almost everyday chat although reply slow.
- Express my feeling to her
- She said prefer to go out with me and learn something instead of watch movie or eat dinner?

The Hunt Begins
post Aug 4 2022, 04:16 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(FnLockSpace @ Aug 2 2022, 04:02 PM)
Guys, I have a quick question. 4th of August is valentine days. Should I send her flowers?
Current progress:
- Called her before and have a nice chat I assume?
- Almost everyday chat although reply slow.
- Express my feeling to her
- She said prefer to go out with me and learn something instead of watch movie or eat dinner?
Moat probably you're moving in the right direction. So go out, and figure out something fun to do. Idk is she an adventurous type? Can go for something like escape park, yknow. Just a suggestion. I agree dinner date and movies are too common. She probably wanna see some effort on your end to plan a day out.

And I thought V day falls on 14th Feb or is my calender screwed up
JZ Mak
post Aug 4 2022, 09:53 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(The Hunt Begins @ Aug 4 2022, 04:16 PM)
Moat probably you're moving in the right direction. So go out, and figure out something fun to do. Idk is she an adventurous type? Can go for something like escape park, yknow. Just a suggestion. I agree dinner date and movies are too common. She probably wanna see some effort on your end to plan a day out.

He referring to Chinese valentine 7 xi
romuluz777
post Aug 5 2022, 04:06 PM

Regular
1,447 posts

If a girl is slow in replying to you, this means that she is NOT interested in you. Forget her and move on, bro.

exorthexquas
post Aug 6 2022, 01:57 PM

Getting Started
241 posts

Girls have more guys/options than guys. Remember that.
persona93
post Aug 6 2022, 05:06 PM

Regular
1,164 posts

I'm also in similar situation

i guess everyone here is right, if you're her cup of tea, sure reply everytime and most importantly she makes the convo going not 1 hand clap laugh.gif

mine i try to make small talk (food price, what color nice, hiking places i go) she kept answering only, nothing to follow up from her end sad.gif

This post has been edited by persona93: Aug 6 2022, 05:06 PM
mezanny
post Aug 6 2022, 09:26 PM

Enthusiast
709 posts

maybe she's not that into phones
TSFnLockSpace
post Aug 6 2022, 11:18 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

QUOTE(The Hunt Begins @ Aug 4 2022, 04:16 PM)

I hope so. But not sure if she really will go out with me. Just hope everything smooth. She is introvert type of person.
TSFnLockSpace
post Aug 6 2022, 11:22 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

QUOTE(persona93 @ Aug 6 2022, 05:06 PM)
I'm also in similar situation

i guess everyone here is right, if you're her cup of tea, sure reply everytime and most importantly she makes the convo going not 1 hand clap laugh.gif

mine i try to make small talk (food price, what color nice, hiking places i go) she kept answering only, nothing to follow up from her end sad.gif
In malaysia where male is more than female so no choice have to follow their path. We might only have 1 person to chat with but they have a lot of guy waiting to chat with them.

QUOTE(mezanny @ Aug 6 2022, 09:26 PM)
maybe she's not that into phones
Maybe? Maybe not. Nowadays no one can leave their phone alone.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0180sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:01 AM