Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Looking for a platform to store my data, Migrate of physicals data

views

TSlife27
post Mar 11 2022, 12:44 PM, updated 3y ago

Casual
469 posts

Hi Forumers,

I need your Recommendations and Suggestions.

I am looking forward a new system to keep in and store my Ms. Excel (currently more than 100 excel files , my goal is to combine all this excel file into one platform for easy searching information in daily basis instead of searching and finding the files manually .

In short, these are the features I am looking for.

Highly Concerned.
1) migrate some physical document into a proper excel system
2) Mostly are excel files and the system able to read excel file so i can direct import of system .
3) Inventory Management (Able to work on at least 99% without downtime and data are sync to all user no matter what browser user using)
4) Pre-build in with theme ( able to fill up my data Sales (Customer Database, Individual account, Invoice, Quotation, ) in a manner way .
5) FRIENDLY USER

I hope i don't miss out the features I am looking for , if this tool/software/site , come with charge then please provide your quotation together .

Please, share me your reviews for any useful tool/platform/software . I would love to hear your advice and recommendation!

TSlife27
post Mar 11 2022, 02:20 PM

Casual
469 posts

QUOTE(ifourtos @ Mar 11 2022, 12:53 PM)
Walao...

Never heard of Google Spreatsheet? ( free, easy to use, cloud )

or even the higher end 1, AirTable ( not for average joe )
try to understand my concern first bossku .
TSlife27
post Mar 14 2022, 02:07 PM

Casual
469 posts

QUOTE(ifourtos @ Mar 11 2022, 03:54 PM)
Google Spreadsheet are so much more than what you concern...
Question IS.
did you know how to use it?
Google Uptime is legendary.
And Spreadsheet is actually API Link with many many services to achieve many automation applications.

u don't just use 1 platform...
Thank for your pointing out your concern too ,

My main problem is , i want to make my spreadsheet easy to search via a platform ,

Main objective is : I want to combine all my spreadsheet document into a single platform for easy retrieve the data/update/amend .

Would u mind to share your knowledge how to make it even better from google spreadsheet ?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0120sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:11 PM