Looking for a platform to store my data, Migrate of physicals data
Mar 16 2022, 09:57 AM
Joined: Jan 2019
You need to identify all fields and built up a database structure that can store all your items.
Then hire a programmer to actually create the database and built an interface for you to interact with the database.
1) migrate some physical document into a proper excel system
- You going to scan them in? If that's the case, your system needs a feature for you to upload and categorizes all items that has been scanned and uploaded with key words for easy searching in the future. Eg : PO from customers / Medical scans / Architectural drawings
- It basically depends on your physical documents. If it's clean and maintained with proper formatting, you might be able to scan them in with OCR but usually it's a mess and need manual keying in to excel.
2) Mostly are excel files and the system able to read excel file so i can direct import of system .
You need to identify the columns in the excel and need a solid structure for the system to read from. You can't be expecting the system to find the value unless you tell that CustomerCode is all in column A1, InvoiceDate is in A2...
You need to tidy up the files.
I believe this is a one time job? Once it's migrated into the system, you can directly entry into the system and won't need the excel files anymore? Or you are constantly creating excel file with data to be imported into the system?
3) Inventory Management (Able to work on at least 99% without downtime and data are sync to all user no matter what browser user using)
If it's web based, it's 24x7 available and no sync issues cause no client based database, all is at the server.
4) Pre-build in with theme ( able to fill up my data Sales (Customer Database, Individual account, Invoice, Quotation, ) in a manner way .
Yup, this is the interface the programmer gonna have to built for you.
5) FRIENDLY USER
This err... well... just make sure it's both desktop and mobile friendly.
This post has been edited by Capt. Marble: Mar 16 2022, 10:06 AM
|Change to:|| 0.0153sec
Time is now: 4th July 2022 - 08:59 PM