Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[2022] iPad Air Discussion Thread | V1

views

shin-yee
post Jul 17 2023, 03:45 AM

45 posts

Should we expect new iPad Air to be announced on this September and the first batch arrival into Malaysia on October?
TSwestlife
post Jul 17 2023, 09:06 AM

10k Club
All Stars
12,302 posts

QUOTE(shin-yee @ Jul 17 2023, 03:45 AM)
Should we expect new iPad Air to be announced on this September and the first batch arrival into Malaysia on October?
unlikely i guess. back to school offer ends in oct. normally from experience there will be not be any mac or ipad that will release during the period to 'suddenly' qualify for the back to school offer as latest product. if it is to be announce, it would have been announced before back to school offer.

likely iPad Air and iPad mini are not getting updates so regularly like ipad pro.
funny duck
post Jul 22 2023, 10:48 AM

#Icebear for President
739 posts

I've been experiencing 2 annoying bugs after it automatically updated my ipad to the latest iOS.

1. The lock screen would stayed on forever and wouldn't go back to sleep after it's awaken by notification or alarms, I've to manually press the home button to turn the screen off.

2. Screen would randomly froze in black screen when it's not in used for a short period, but screen would wake after like more than 10 secs delay.

3. It's closely related to 2nd issue, after going into the home screen, when interacting with the screen for few secs, It'll then locked my screen out, and this bugs repeats everytime I unlocked my screen until I force restarted the device.

Jeez, could anyone please share your fixes if you have similar experiences as above..

em_on
post Aug 25 2023, 06:33 AM

Casual
447 posts

QUOTE(funny duck @ Jul 22 2023, 10:48 AM)
I've been experiencing 2 annoying bugs after it automatically updated my ipad to the latest iOS.

1. The lock screen would stayed on forever and wouldn't go back to sleep after it's awaken by notification or alarms, I've to manually press the home button to turn the screen off.

2. Screen would randomly froze in black screen when it's not in used for a short period, but screen would wake after like more than 10 secs delay.

3. It's closely related to 2nd issue, after going into the home screen, when interacting with the screen for few secs, It'll then locked my screen out, and this bugs repeats everytime I unlocked my screen until I force restarted the device.

Jeez, could anyone please share your fixes if you have similar experiences as above..
I reckon Yours is older version of iPad Air with home button ? My iPad Air 5 no such issue though.
Likely your hw cannot cope up with the new updates
funny duck
post Aug 25 2023, 02:53 PM

#Icebear for President
739 posts

QUOTE(em_on @ Aug 25 2023, 06:33 AM)
I reckon Yours is older version of iPad Air with home button ? My iPad Air 5 no such issue though.
Likely your hw cannot cope up with the new updates
I'm using Air 4, no home button..
19 Degree South
post Oct 2 2023, 12:34 PM

Regular
1,480 posts

air 4 after updated to ipados 17, can't anyone able to change the clock color and font on the locked page? i saw youtube that many options to choose from but mine no ler.
MasBoleh!
post Jan 1 2024, 01:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

Nowadays got any battery replacement promotion for iPad air 2? I am thinking of going to authorized service centre to change the battery

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.50    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:38 PM