We Manage You Earn opportunity

Total Votes: 0
Guests cannot vote 
views

TSmjjj
post Feb 14 2022, 02:05 PM, updated 2y ago

Casual
470 posts

Are you a keen entrepreneur who wanted to start something but had no time to start or manage a business due to other work commitments and was constantly pushed away by franchises due to the huge amount of investment needed to start one?

My idea is simple, Car Detailing business on Car wash and ceramic coating industry is a growing business and in huge demand that fetches huge potential and upside from the growing market post-pandemic. Malaysia has one of the highest vehicle ownership per-capita in South East Asia.

What extra can we offer to the consumers in general? Most Car detailing businesses revolve around its own geographical targeted location but if we have outlets all over in Klang Valley. Offering door-to-door services around Klang Valley is not a far-fetched idea. Services such as Ceramic Coating/ Cushion Cleaning and etc can be offered to boost profitability and having the edge on other car detailing busineses.

user posted image

Why is it a better opportunity than others? First of all Minimum Investment would be required to operate an outlet so revenue generated would first go into your account instead of getting back interest on your invested amount instead and will be a longer-term business. It is better than more established franchises than other well-established brands? Of cause not but not many would have the same funds to make franchises like on F&B like Tealive an entry to the market at maybe 10x the required funds or even self-service laundry.

CARS international that mainly operated on shopping malls has already been operating for more than a few decades has already been well established that managed to survived through pandemic and few mco without major loss of operating outlets.

What Am I looking for? Angel investor or Casual investor that is only interested in letting the business run on itself.

Pm me so that we can discuss further.

This post has been edited by mjjj: Feb 14 2022, 02:08 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Godhere P
post Feb 14 2022, 06:37 PM

Probation
0 posts

Pm more details including amount looked into for investing. Tq
williamlee_1985
post Feb 15 2022, 07:18 PM

The Red Devils wear Nike
2,004 posts

Pm too tq
TSmjjj
post Feb 16 2022, 03:23 PM

Casual
470 posts

All Pm replied
double oo
post Feb 21 2022, 06:21 PM

3 posts

Pm thanks
maggi
post Mar 4 2022, 11:34 AM

Regular
1,653 posts

pm thx
michael5
post May 15 2022, 11:31 PM

Casual
336 posts

QUOTE(mjjj @ Feb 14 2022, 02:05 PM)
Are you a keen entrepreneur who wanted to start something but had no time to start or manage a business due to other work commitments and was constantly pushed away by franchises due to the huge amount of investment needed to start one?

My idea is simple, Car Detailing business on Car wash and ceramic coating industry is a growing business and in huge demand that fetches huge potential and upside from the growing market post-pandemic. Malaysia has one of the highest vehicle ownership per-capita in South East Asia.

What extra can we offer to the consumers in general? Most Car detailing businesses revolve around its own geographical targeted location but if we have outlets all over in Klang Valley. Offering door-to-door services around Klang Valley is not a far-fetched idea. Services such as Ceramic Coating/ Cushion Cleaning and etc can be offered to boost profitability and having the edge on other car detailing busineses. 

user posted image

Why is it a better opportunity than others? First of all Minimum Investment would be required to operate an outlet so revenue generated would first go into your account instead of getting back interest on your invested amount instead and will be a longer-term business. It is better than more established franchises than other well-established brands? Of cause not but not many would have the same funds to make franchises like on F&B like Tealive an entry to the market at maybe 10x the required funds or even self-service laundry.

CARS international that mainly operated on shopping malls has already been operating for more than a few decades has already been well established that managed to survived through pandemic and few mco without major loss of operating outlets.

What Am I looking for? Angel investor or Casual investor that is only interested in letting the business run on itself.

pm
steel52
post May 25 2022, 09:05 PM

Casual
318 posts

pm
Garfie
post Jun 2 2022, 06:49 AM

= Teh Retired Buaya Master =
3,951 posts

user posted image

PM please
DC87
post Nov 29 2022, 11:43 AM

19 posts

pm
doodle_Ri P
post Nov 30 2022, 03:26 PM

Probation
0 posts

Hi, would like to know more. PM please smile.gif

user posted image

bulletjacky
post Nov 30 2022, 05:04 PM

4 posts

Pm please

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0400sec    0.49    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:00 PM