Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What if we missed our MyS booster appointment?

views

TSChastain
post Jan 19 2022, 02:05 PM, updated 3y ago

Casual
430 posts

Hi. As topic. Also, does MyS stated what vaccine would be administered? Me Sinovac for both 1st and 2nd dosage.

This post has been edited by Chastain: Jan 19 2022, 02:08 PM
TSChastain
post Jan 19 2022, 02:51 PM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(Zot @ Jan 19 2022, 02:22 PM)
Ignore and new date will come up. I purposely missed the 1st and ignore the 2nd  laugh.gif
Serious? laugh.gif Why purposely missed? You already got your 1st and 2nd dos correct?

TSChastain
post Jan 19 2022, 02:56 PM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(masaka90 @ Jan 19 2022, 02:13 PM)
Another date of appointment will be given in the nearest time and if not, just register yourself under the waiting list at the clinic listed under Protecthealth website
TQ. Any dateline for this booster? I mean something about if don't take booster after February, considered not fully vaccinated.

This post has been edited by Chastain: Jan 19 2022, 02:57 PM
TSChastain
post Jan 19 2022, 03:06 PM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(masaka90 @ Jan 19 2022, 02:58 PM)
If im not mistaken that’s only applicable for people aged 60 years and above and also for those taken sinovac vaccines previously
I see. How about for those below 60 years old?
TSChastain
post Jan 19 2022, 04:28 PM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(masaka90 @ Jan 19 2022, 03:08 PM)
Strongly advised/ urged/encouraged but not compulsory (as of now) biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TSChastain
post Jan 20 2022, 05:08 AM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(faizalfaizal @ Jan 19 2022, 08:57 PM)
I purposely missed MySejahtera booster date twice. Didn't feel like going. Didn't even click confirm in the MySejahtera app. Just let the date passed by itself. Then on 3rd date MySejahtera assigned a clinic closer to where I live. I thought to myself no choice already, like it or not I have to surrender my self like a helpless lab rat. Got my booster back in December last year.

But now it is better to go ASAP. As people are now panicking and everyone is scrambling to get their booster. Some places I heard by noon they finished the vaccine quota for the day already. I heard many people have to come again early the next day to get booster.
I felt the same. Didn't feel like going. From the 1st booster date till the 3rd date, how long was it? A month? The 1st and 2nd date, the clinic were far from your home?
TSChastain
post Jan 20 2022, 01:09 PM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(acbc @ Jan 20 2022, 08:27 AM)
I missed my booster appointment last week but decided to walk in at the nearest PPV to make another. As long the PPV is empty like Atria, no probs.
Lucky can walk in.
TSChastain
post Jan 20 2022, 01:13 PM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(Zot @ Jan 20 2022, 09:24 AM)
The appointment was on working day and not opened on weekend. My working place is >50km from clinic and I have no more leave left. The clinic called I told them so. Then the clerk (I guess) said okay, find an appropriate date and make appointment. Well, how to find if not opened on weekend. As for MySejahtera it will just create new date. I think not controlled by the clinic.  smile.gif

Yes, I've had my previous 2 doses. That were without appointment. Walked in before even walk-in was available. Can consider I'm helang  laugh.gif
Shite. > 50KM. No choice I guess. I hope of MyS create new date, location is still nearby

I got my 2 doses walk in as well. PPV KLCC. Helang's PPV laugh.gif 1st2 dose quite crowded...1st floor. 2nd dose...ground floor. Not crowded at all.
TSChastain
post Jan 20 2022, 03:35 PM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(Zot @ Jan 20 2022, 02:03 PM)
There is clinic nearby like 2km away but they appoint me to clinic 10km away. So, on Saturday (not working) I just drove by the nearby clinic and ask to have the jab there. They said they never done for those who already have appointment. I told then the appointed clinic not open on Saturday and my work place is far away.

So, they make call to their HQ (I guess) asking. In short while, my appointment in MySejahtera change to that same day same time  wink.gif 

My 1st dose I walked in and they asked if I have any appointment. I said not really. That time it was only by appointment. They asked if I was asked by appointed clinic to come. I told them yes but said forget the person name who asked me. So, they let me in  laugh.gif  Not crowded. Only one person in front. Done in less than 30 min I think. This was on work day and went during lunch time.
Quite messed up eh MySj. Good thing your reason makes a lot of sense.

So, are you worry about the negative talks about the booster?
TSChastain
post Jan 22 2022, 05:12 AM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(Zot @ Jan 20 2022, 04:02 PM)
For me, vaccine any dose itself is unknown not only booster. It is said the vaccine effectiveness will go away. So, it is the same for vaccine. It does not stay in body for long. The mRNA vaccine need to be kept in very cold temp. After injection, how to last in body temp. The mRNA is said to be traced only for few days. So, booster will not added up to previous vaccine. It is the same as taking 1st dose in my opinion.

They say only rare to suffer blot clot like 1 in million but if you are one of the person, then it is 50:50 you survive or dead  wink.gif  Yes, no kidding. Treatment to recover is just experimental. It was discovered that certain people with specific gene has high change to get blood clot.

For me, it is not negative talk but reality. Only govt tries to play it down. Manufacturer will emphasize on positive side as usual.

Sinovac, I don't have any effect at all but the Pfizer felt pain muscle at injection area after 2~3 days for several days. Other than that nothing else for me. Each individual not the same. God knows.
If get my pfizer, probably similar muscle pain sweat.gif Were fine when I got my Sinovac.

This post has been edited by Chastain: Jan 22 2022, 05:13 AM
TSChastain
post Jan 25 2022, 02:14 PM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ Jan 25 2022, 09:22 AM)
I didn't go for the booster shot after giving me a short inform at the end of last yrs.

I give the reason in the MyS and wait for another appointment.

Prefer Pfizer. If AZ or Sinovac, will walk away.
Walk away? You insisted on pfizer? Will they obliged to our preferences?
TSChastain
post Jan 25 2022, 04:03 PM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ Jan 25 2022, 02:28 PM)
I didn't go for the 1st shot when I know it is Sinovac.

Then go in MyS give a reason want Pfizer.

Wait around 2 weeks for another appointment and arrange me for a Pfizer shot at another center.
What was your 1st and 2nd dose? Me both Sinovac. So they must give me pfizer correct?
TSChastain
post Jan 25 2022, 08:16 PM

Casual
430 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ Jan 25 2022, 05:06 PM)
Pfizer
Nice. All three pfizer. I missed my appointment in MySj last Sunday. Still no new date.

This post has been edited by Chastain: Jan 25 2022, 08:17 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.19    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:11 PM