QUOTE(ScooterBoi @ Dec 28 2021, 07:26 PM)
- The free sinovac under Selangor state already fully booked. Unless there is further news of more doses made available, don't waste time...
- Some clinics under ProtectHealth (KKM) do have sinovac booster doses as it is an alternative option if the recipient cannot take other types of vaccines. It is up to the doctor in charge. It depends whether the clinic has sinovac in stock or not.
- KKM's preferred booster is Pfizer. All clinics will have it in stock. It would be a disservice, to the particular clinics that have sinovac too, if these clinics are revealed in open forums, they will be getting too many calls from all over the state and not only calls from their particular neighborhoods.
- What you should do? Best to follow the appointment given in Mysejahtera, and talk to the doctor or staff whether they have sinovac or not. Then make the decision to proceed or not.
- In the meantime, do NOT click and confirm the booster appointment in MySjh. If the appointment is missed, a new appointment (date & venue) would be given 2/3 weeks later.
QUOTE(ScooterBoi @ Dec 29 2021, 05:24 PM)
(further to my above post posted yesterday...)
- I got my 1st booster appointment last month, and I missed it (due to some personal reason). Then got another about 3 weeks later at another clinic nearer to my house. Missed it too. Then another appointment, this time even nearer - within walking distance.
- So, went there... and asked whether I can have sinovac as a choice. They say no problem to have sinovac as booster shot. They have limited supply, and not offering it to everyone. Thus if people called and asked, they would simply say "vaccine MySJ give is phizer".
Regarding the booster registeration into MySJ...
Immediately after the booster shot, it would be updated into MySJ.
In the 1st tab, under COVID-19 Vaccination and "Vaccine for ____", it will show a blue tick on Booster Dose, and it is pending for you to reply whether there is any serious side effect after the shot.
After awhile, the blue tick will turned green, and stating Booster Dose completed.
On the profile tab, you will see... the details of Dose 1, Dose 2 and Booster Dose.
- Above posts from another thread.
- I didn't cancel or confirm the 3 appointments.
- Sinovac/Coronavac booster (free) available in some clinics under PICK/ProtectHealth.
- Selangkah still ongoing in February. https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/5231827