Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Working in China, Visa Applying for China working permit

views

TSBlueWater1993 P
post Dec 18 2021, 06:41 PM, updated 3y ago

Probation
0 posts

hello everyone... would like to get your thought about this...

i'm malaysian and working in SG. currently i back to msia to prepare for my uni transcript, CGC and my previous working letter... so i went to ITBM for english to chinese translation, then i also got my endorsement from MOHE and MOFA.... but i soon to leave msia and back to SG for work...

Question is.... i wondering will the China Embassy in SG do the endorsement for me? or should i get the China Embassy in Msia?
pandera999
post Jan 6 2022, 10:03 AM

모든 것​에는 정해진 때​가 있으니
6,195 posts

QUOTE(BlueWater1993 @ Dec 18 2021, 06:41 PM)
hello everyone... would like to get your thought about this...

i'm malaysian and working in SG. currently i back to msia to prepare for my uni transcript, CGC and my previous working letter... so i went to ITBM for english to chinese translation, then i also got my endorsement from MOHE and MOFA.... but i soon to leave msia and back to SG for work...

Question is.... i wondering will the China Embassy in SG do the endorsement for me? or should i get the China Embassy in Msia?
interesting.... hmm.gif but since u have MOHA endorsement, you need to approach china embassy in sg first since you in sg unless you in MY. might need to ask the embassy directly.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0108sec    0.65    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:08 PM