Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Pfizer Booster Side Effects, How severe is your side effects?

How severe is your side effects?

Quite bad - high fever, etc many days [ 37 ] ** [13.50%]
Mild - arm pain, slight fever etc gone after few days [ 109 ] ** [39.78%]
Nothing - just bit sore at the arm gone next day [ 109 ] ** [39.78%]
Others - please comment [ 19 ] ** [6.93%]
Total Votes: 274
Guests cannot vote 
views

poweredbydiscuz
post Dec 23 2021, 09:57 AM

Regular
1,411 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Dec 21 2021, 01:17 PM)
I just got my booster pfizer shot, previously i had two sinovac shot.

I previously commented regarding this and i still stood my opinion.

Honestly all those statistics and data between all the vaccines are really bullshits. Because no matter how powerful a vaccine is, if you don't handle it well, the quality will be jeopardized and will it efficient? Maybe yes and most likely not as good as when it's handled well by responsible personnel.

I mean we all know Pfizers needs special cold storage, but the place i go to and heard from my other friends who took their booster shots, which i suspect that you all would have noticed as well, they just put the vaccine bottle on table, room temperature! IIRC one bottle, can inject about 6 people, so which means that bottle has been left there for a while unless you are the lucky one that they just take it out from whatever cold storage they put in.

Even then, these vaccines have to go through various logistics, who to say the quality has not been compromised in between?

I supposed at this point, all the vaccines, whichever brands probably give the almost efficacy since the handling is shit. Everything else could be just placebo effect. So this stupid "master race" that a lot of forumers are spewing, are really just bullshits out of their own arses.
You expect them to inject freezing cold vaccine into your body? The vaccine need to be thawed and can be left at room temperature for up to 6 hours.

Read the last page:
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-...age-summary.pdf

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0470sec    0.12    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th August 2022 - 05:56 AM