Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Pfizer Booster Side Effects, How severe is your side effects?

How severe is your side effects?

Quite bad - high fever, etc many days [ 37 ] ** [13.50%]
Mild - arm pain, slight fever etc gone after few days [ 109 ] ** [39.78%]
Nothing - just bit sore at the arm gone next day [ 109 ] ** [39.78%]
Others - please comment [ 19 ] ** [6.93%]
Total Votes: 274
Guests cannot vote 
views

miyakochan89
post Dec 23 2021, 09:30 AM

Wut?
5,707 posts

D1: Arm numb, can't really move, and very painful when i slept. Didn't take any paracetamol or whatsoever.
D2: Took MC, slept entire day, arm less painful.
D3: Arm still sore, but can now lift above the shoulder.
kokleong725
post Dec 23 2021, 09:54 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

D1: Nothing.
D2: Arm pain, back pain, little bit headache, little bit fever, cold. took panadol.
D3: Arm little sore, back little bit pain, little bit headache, little bit fever. took panadol.
D4: Arm no longer sore, little bit headache. took panadol.
D5: back to normal.
poweredbydiscuz
post Dec 23 2021, 09:57 AM

Regular
1,332 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Dec 21 2021, 01:17 PM)
I just got my booster pfizer shot, previously i had two sinovac shot.

I previously commented regarding this and i still stood my opinion.

Honestly all those statistics and data between all the vaccines are really bullshits. Because no matter how powerful a vaccine is, if you don't handle it well, the quality will be jeopardized and will it efficient? Maybe yes and most likely not as good as when it's handled well by responsible personnel.

I mean we all know Pfizers needs special cold storage, but the place i go to and heard from my other friends who took their booster shots, which i suspect that you all would have noticed as well, they just put the vaccine bottle on table, room temperature! IIRC one bottle, can inject about 6 people, so which means that bottle has been left there for a while unless you are the lucky one that they just take it out from whatever cold storage they put in.

Even then, these vaccines have to go through various logistics, who to say the quality has not been compromised in between?

I supposed at this point, all the vaccines, whichever brands probably give the almost efficacy since the handling is shit. Everything else could be just placebo effect. So this stupid "master race" that a lot of forumers are spewing, are really just bullshits out of their own arses.
You expect them to inject freezing cold vaccine into your body? The vaccine need to be thawed and can be left at room temperature for up to 6 hours.

Read the last page:
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-...age-summary.pdf
pandawan
post Dec 23 2021, 10:12 AM

41 posts

SSP here.

Day 1: I immediately feel chilly on my hands after a few hours. Start to feel unwell at night
Day 2: Woke up a few times at night shivering cold and teeth chattering. Really bad fever. Arm sore AF. Cold but sweating.
Day 3: Suddenly all okay already
miyakochan89
post Dec 24 2021, 12:17 PM

Wut?
5,707 posts

It’s 4th day of the Pfizer booster jab, and I’m not sure if my migraine has to do with my gastric from yesterday? Or even the gastric is triggered by the booster? I threw up yesterday maybe due to food poisoning or indigestion? I don’t know but today I’m also having a random horrible migraine out of nowhere.
Meis
post Dec 26 2021, 06:26 AM

Thinker
1,344 posts

Sinovac - 1st and 2nd shots
All fine. Just 2 or 3 days jarum cucuk pain.

Pfizer - 3rd shot, booster shot
20+ hours later, mild muscle pain around the armpit
4th day, the muscle pain around the armpit is very mild and slowly subsiding, but the left leg has mild muscle pain or numbness. sad.gif
edit 1:
5th day, the muscle pain around the armpit is getting better. The left leg is slightly better, maybe.
6th day, the muscle pain around the armpit is almost gone. I would say 90% OK. The left leg is slightly better, maybe.
edit 2:
7th day, healing slowly and nicely.

some reading materials:
https://www.facebook.com/Pfizer/posts/10158882486442243

This post has been edited by Meis: Dec 28 2021, 06:19 PM
gahpadu
post Dec 26 2021, 10:22 AM

Regular
1,326 posts

First day - feel slitghly dizzy after 3 hours. Feel sore area cucuk

Nite time feel like want to demam. Took panadol and sleep. Wake up at 5am feel very cold.shivering

Second day. Demam and feel dizzly. Took panadol and rest.

3rd day. No more demam. Recover 95% .no sore arm

But got some pain under arm on which side injected
mushigen
post Dec 26 2021, 11:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,416 posts

QUOTE(poweredbydiscuz @ Dec 23 2021, 09:57 AM)
You expect them to inject freezing cold vaccine into your body? The vaccine need to be thawed and can be left at room temperature for up to 6 hours.

Read the last page:
The same wrong thinking as "clinics don't have ULT chillers, so how can they inject Pfizer?"
zuozi
post Dec 26 2021, 11:30 AM

On my way
599 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Dec 23 2021, 09:30 AM)
D1: Arm numb, can't really move, and very painful when i slept. Didn't take any paracetamol or whatsoever.
Wow why your phizer dose so much side effects, my self except arm sore for 3 days and within this 3 days only feel more hungry and I straight to work after vaccine the rest normal can play just dance 2022 without issue 😆😆
miyakochan89
post Dec 26 2021, 11:38 AM

Wut?
5,707 posts

QUOTE(zuozi @ Dec 26 2021, 11:30 AM)
Wow why your phizer dose so much side effects, my self except arm sore for 3 days and within this 3 days only feel more hungry and I straight to work after vaccine the rest normal can play just dance 2022 without issue 😆😆
Your side effect sounds like my side effect. Cause it's just arm sore? So how is it more?
zuozi
post Dec 26 2021, 01:05 PM

On my way
599 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Dec 23 2021, 09:30 AM)
QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Dec 24 2021, 12:17 PM)
It’s 4th day of the Pfizer booster jab, and I’m not sure if my migraine has to do with my gastric from yesterday? Or even the gastric is triggered by the booster? I threw up yesterday maybe due to food poisoning or indigestion? I don’t know but today I’m also having a random horrible migraine out of nowhere.
QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Dec 26 2021, 11:38 AM)
Your side effect sounds like my side effect. Cause it's just arm sore? So how is it more?
According to your reply 😸

p1p2 and booster should be on Feb if 180 day unless they reduce the interval that I don't know,

my only side effects arm sore because just a muscle pain I guess?

within those 3 days as long I don't touch it still can doing my daily thing as usual carry heavy stuff and feel more hungry than usual

Can go to work as usual not feeling any over tired or feelings sick ☺️

miyakochan89
post Dec 26 2021, 01:50 PM

Wut?
5,707 posts

QUOTE(zuozi @ Dec 26 2021, 01:05 PM)
According to your reply 😸

p1p2 and  booster should be on Feb if 180 day unless they reduce the interval that I don't know,

my only side effects arm sore because just a muscle pain I guess?

within those 3 days as long I don't touch it still can doing my daily thing as usual carry heavy stuff and feel more hungry than usual

Can go to work as usual not feeling any over tired or feelings sick ☺️
i seldom take MC so i took it cause i have been having 5- 6 hours sleep for the last 3 months anyways. LOL! So might as well sleep while I could.
The migraine is confirmed from food poisoning and gastric. No more santan for me for the next few months at least.

When i took my booster, the doctor did tell me not to do any workout for the next 7 days. today is the 6th day and im getting anxious since im used to working out at least 3 times per week. i think i wanna continue my workout regime today maybe. Need those sweet endorphins!!

This post has been edited by miyakochan89: Dec 26 2021, 01:51 PM
squall_12
post Dec 28 2021, 05:16 PM

Regular
1,712 posts

just took my pfizer booster yesterday.
D1 - arm sore and cant sleep well at night.
D2 - Arm sore and feel body weak plus mild headache.

Dose 1 and 2 is sinovac
Meis
post Dec 28 2021, 06:09 PM

Thinker
1,344 posts

Sinovac - 1st and 2nd shots
All fine. Just 2 or 3 days jarum cucuk pain.

Pfizer - 3rd shot, booster shot
20+ hours later, mild muscle pain around the armpit
4th day, the muscle pain around the armpit is very mild and slowly subsiding. But the left leg has mild muscle pain or numbness. sad.gif
5th day, the muscle pain around the armpit is getting better. The left leg is slightly better, maybe.
6th day, the muscle pain around the armpit is almost gone. I would say 90% OK. The left leg is slightly better, maybe.
7th day, healing slowly and nicely.

This will be my last update, hopefully.

My 2c and conclusion. I will pay for Sinovac in the clinic if 4th shot is needed and if gov't didn't offer Sinovac to me, and avoid others. smile.gif

some reading materials:
https://www.facebook.com/Pfizer/posts/10158882486442243

This post has been edited by Meis: Jan 15 2022, 10:55 AM
XeactorZ
post Dec 28 2021, 06:47 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,298 posts

took my pfizer booster yesterday, previously took sinovac for 2 dose

Day 1: feel nothing, quite energize
Day 2: arm numb, totally not like moving, got mild fever, morning took mc keep sleep
lukaka
post Dec 28 2021, 06:55 PM

21 posts

Me intermittent insomnia after vaccine..... Something like every 3 days kena once cannot sleep.
I have taken vaccine more than 3 months... Now still having this problem
SUSxander83
post Dec 29 2021, 02:28 AM

Blast off like a rocket
6,427 posts

QUOTE(poweredbydiscuz @ Dec 23 2021, 09:57 AM)

Read the last page:
If you read carefully Before mixing, the vaccine may be stored in the freezer between -25°C and -15°C (-13°F to 5°F) for up to 2 weeks.

ULT is for shipping and storage purposes in warehouses only to extend shelf life to 6 month for stockpiling purposes doh.gif
miyakochan89
post Dec 29 2021, 11:18 AM

Wut?
5,707 posts

After Pfizer shots, and on the 6th day, i resumed back my usual workouts. All my workouts after that have very high HR rate. Like i have done the same exercises for the past 7 months and never before my HR has been this high even when i pushed the intensity or took one week break. So yeah.... Kinda scary, but im not out of breath nor do i have chest pain.

XeactorZ
post Dec 30 2021, 11:51 AM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,298 posts

QUOTE(XeactorZ @ Dec 28 2021, 06:47 PM)
took my pfizer booster yesterday, previously took sinovac for 2 dose

Day 1: feel nothing, quite energize
Day 2: arm numb, totally not like moving, got mild fever, morning took mc keep sleep
Update for this

Day 3: back to working, left hand can lift up higher, and sometimes feel headache, took 6 tablets panadol, each session consume 2 tablets panadol
Day 4: morning still headache, took 2 tablets panadol

JustAskingOnly
post Dec 31 2021, 10:47 AM

Casual
401 posts

Got booster yeatrrday. Yestrrday was ok..today Kong out. Fever 39C now with headache. Ruin my new year plan..

9 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0524sec    0.23    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th June 2022 - 01:55 AM