Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Looking for players to join every Friday in PJ!, Looking for female players

views

TShishioni
post Dec 7 2021, 10:49 AM, updated 3y ago

29 posts

Hi,

Would you like to join me and my fellow peeps for a fun game at Section 14, Jalan Semangat PJ ,or court 222, 9-11 PM? If yes, please reply me you're in along with your contact number. We are lacking of people and we would like to invite people in my badminton group just for a simple exercise and also making friends. It's every Friday. You can reply me if you have anything you want to ask.

PS: We are looking for people from Professional(Average) to beginner. I'm a beginner myself

Hope to hear from you soon!

Please email me at hishioni@gmail.com and I will get back to you soonest. You can drop me a message here too.

*UPDATE*
I'm currently recruiting people to join my group every Friday Night. Permanent group meaning:-
- Committed to join every week without fail.
- Advanced payment (please leave down your number or email me your number to get the price)
- 2 weeks or 1 month confirmation to give organizers which date you will be able to come

BENEFITS IN JOINING MY GROUP
A) Cheap comparing with other courts
B) No more hassle to join people to play with as you will be slotted in every Friday Night.
C) No need to worry if you're in for that particular session
D) Friendly people to play with
E) No skills or level to play required. (Just make sure if you can hit the ball, that'll be enough for us and have your own racket)
F) Make tons of new friends. Believe it or not, we are like one big happy family.
G) Everyone are welcome.
hamdanchiuyanyehh
post May 8 2022, 02:40 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

Pm plz

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:19 PM